Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,599 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165420 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
People will always look after your child for you; teachers (Kindy, High school, Primary), nannies, day care centres. You don't know what anyone will do to your child in your absence...you can only pray that they all end up in good hands.

If we have a family that is struggling financially, what is the wrong in both parents working and leaving their children in good hands? even if the parents are not struggling financially sef? no one and I mean no one should do that to a child or a person. No one is safe especially in Nigeria...look at the Aluu boys, innocent people are killed daily...you can only wish and ask for God's protection.

The fact that you decide to stay at home and care for your kids does not make you a better home and vice versa. To each their own...but don't come here and make other people who resume work after their maternity leave look bad.

well said.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by arvinsloane(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
I learnt the little baby is dead sad sad.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
I'm still trying to summon the courage to watch the video. Is it really horrible? I'm afraid it will spoil my mood.
Not if you're a psychopath.
@Topic: nothing shocks me anymore. They're crazy people everywhere.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by tpia6: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
Me I have anger management issues but trust me it's somehing I am proud of

Why won't you be proud of it since you have a band of followers applauding you even when you sh!it?

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
How can a human being be this wicked? What if she killed that child? I would be pretty upset if all the parents of that girl did was call the police...before I ring the police, I would make sure I practice the exact same move on the maid like she did on the child. Then ask for another 5 minutes to send her into a coma she would never return from angry
Sorry to say, the girl is now late.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Truth234(m): 3:14pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Cooleo213: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Where is the video of him beating her?
Seconded
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by MrCork: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
I saw this video and have only one thing to say.....Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNnvqQcBEvA

...i bet she dak skin! angry

3 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kliq(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
I'll kill the maid and gladly do my time angry

jennykadry:

Hand that maid over to me for 5 minutes,...just five minutes

Are you a Black-belter? cheesy
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by teehrt: 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Devil incarnate!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Teenaba(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by TrishaP(f): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
nikkyshyne:
C'maaannn...haven't u heard of CCTV?? That was a concerned parent that has been suspicious about the treatment of her child whenever she is away. That is what parents do when kids and househelps are involved.
Yes of course of heard. Buh all this are your own story, not them.

I feel sorry for the baby tho
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
zappyj:
The child is late

Not true. The baby is alive and well. Source - http://saharareporters.com/2014/11/22/uganda-toddler-savagely-beaten-nanny-survives-ordeal
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
SHOCKING VIDEO: Nanny Kicks, Slaps & Stomps On Toddlers Head Repeatedly.....

22-Nov-2014  
A gut-wrenching video that went viral on social media Saturday has left many dumb-founded and leaving several questioning how callous and evil some househelps or nannies can be to innocent children they are left to cater for in the absence of their parents.

The house keeper was caught on camera abusing the toddler in the East African country of Uganda after the parents had left for work.

It takes one of strong courage to see out the full length of the video; and what readily comes to mind after the last seconds have played out is how inhumane can a nanny be to the little pretty girl named Aneela.

A bit of digging by Peacefmonline.com indicates the name of the househelp/nanny is Jolly Tumuhiirwe. She is 22. The incident occurred on Saturday November 15th 2014.

She (nanny) is first captured on CCTV in the house forcing more food into Aneela's mouth - almost choking the girl - and when the poor girl spits some of the meal out, she smacks her on the mouth with such ferocity that one can actually hear the sound echoing round the room. Then moments after that, the innocent child threw up.

Apparently the two-year girl was sick at the time and exhibited difficulty in coping with the rough and speedy rate at which Tumuhiirwe was feeding her.

The furious nanny snaps, flinging little Aneela face down from the settee onto the ground, as if the child was a piece of some unwanted thrash the cat dragged home.

She is seen picking up a rechargeable torchlight and subjecting the kid to some severe beatings on the butt. As if that was not cruel enough, the househelp kicks out at the toddler as if she is an object on a field of play and finally stomps on the kid's back and head repeatedly.

Tumuhiirwe then picked the baby by one hand and vanished in the next room.

According to the toddler's father, Erick Kamanzi, a loaded staff at a reputable NGO in Kampala, the hidden CCTV "has always been there".

“But there was a way this house help had won my trust. I come home the kids are fed and sleeping sometimes and the house is clean...And she was kind of quiet and seemed very innocent. It was when i had found bruises on the child that when i ask about it, she would innocently say maybe the child fell down.

Then i noticed she would never be happy and annoyed. She would be like that all the time. I suspected something wasn’t right. So i recorded...And that was what we saw," he said.

When Kamanzi returned home from work and saw new set of bruises on the daughter, he did not ask what happened but hastily went to review the cameras and what he saw is what we have relayed above and uploaded herein at the tail end of the story.

Reports indicate that when the kid's father viewed the footage, he got so furious he pummeled the nanny (resulting in her being confined to a wheelchair currently). She is reportedly using hearing aids too.

But that was before she made a wild dash with the help of some neighbours to the police and reported that her master had assaulted. Seeing the injuries on the nanny, the Kiwatule police swung into action, raided Kamanzi's home and arrested him.

Aneela’s father promptly confessed to the charge before he was dragged to cells. After cooling down, Kamanzi asked the Cops to look at what made him clobber the maid. A mere look at the video changed the cops stance and released Kamanzi.

She was subsequently arrested.

Police chief spokesman CP Fred Enanga confirmed that Tumuhiirwe's case had been taken over by the events.

Reading the file number as CRB 1346/14 of Kiira Road, Enanga said Tumuhiirwe was yesterday (Friday) charged under Anti-torture Act at Nakawa Court.

Reports received indicate the police, after having viewed the footage, intend upping her charge from child battery to attempted murder.

In a related development, UNCONFIRMED reports have it that little Aneela has died after the extreme beatings and torturing by her caretaker.

A blogger in Uganda, Xclusive-ent256 reported that, “The innocent girl who was brutally tortured by a maid has died”.

The blogger further said that "If wild animals like lions, leopards, elephants and snakes cannot harm a baby, why a normal person would brutally torture an innocent kid like yesterday. The maid has been remanded to Luzira by Nakawa court. Her case will be heard on 18th December. RIP Aneela.

However, Peacefmonline.com can authoritatively confirm that the child is alive and responding to treatment. This revelation was made by the Aneela's parents a couple of hours ago to the media.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by knightsTempler: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Left for me i 'll beat this witch to stupor before i call in the cop.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by justfash50: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
There is no punishment, beating or killing the maid that would make me as a father not regret the day I set foot on this earth.As a father I can't watch the video twice talk less of the biological father of this child. My lesson here is if at all you want to get an house help for a child of 0-10 years ensure you have a member of your family at home because children of this age can not really express themselves in terms of if they are abuse in one way or the other.I am still in shock with what I just saw
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Since I saw that video last night,all I can feel in my heart feel is hate twrd that black beast,inhumanly molestin a child.

I cud no longer hold back tears @ dat point wer d baby vomitted.

She is very lucky she lives in Uganda cos if she wer to be residin in Nigeria,I will make it a life mission to find her & if I find her*that is if she has nt been killed of whc she deserves in d most painful way*, by d time am done with her, she will beg me to just kill her instead.

Gutless Ugandan witch!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ramdris(m): 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
mutter:
This was a brutal and terrible act, she could have killed the child, but the man had no right to disable the nanny.
This is just a society of violence. He is no different from the nanny.
Stupid talk from a lady! Ain't u a woman, if dat baby is yours will u just call the police without fainting d witch?

2 Likes

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
How can a human being be this wicked? What if she killed that child? I would be pretty upset if all the parents of that girl did was call the police...before I ring the police, I would make sure I practice the exact same move on the maid like she did on the child. Then ask for another 5 minutes to send her into a coma she would never return from angry
le gbagaun of life
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by gbodimowo(m): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
AmberQueen:
Since I saw that video last night,all I can feel in my heart feel is hate twrd that black beast,inhumanly molestin a child.

She is very lucky she lives in Uganda cos if she wer to be residin in Nigeria,I will make it a life mission to find her & if I find her*that is if she has nt been killed of whc she deserves in d most painful way*, by d time am done with her, she will beg me to just kill her instead.

Gutless Ugandan witch!

The girl would be a candidate for a psychopathic test and surely she would score 40
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by gbodimowo(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
AmberQueen:

Gutless Ugandan witch!

The girl would be a candidate for a psychopathic test and surely she would score 40

By the way link to watch is on page 7
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:
The child later died,check linda ikeji's blog
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by KKImoh: 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
I C EVIL!

WOMEN ATIMES CAN BE WICKED
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I am rarely speechless but I was after watching the video.

You won't see the child die though but watching the video will make you feel bad for sure.

I am still shocked and sad.
The child died,this morning,check linda ikeji's blog
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 190: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Heard the house help is Nigerian

Ekiti state precisely cheesy
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

i am not sure the maid is female. surely, females are not capable of this kinda violence. only men are known to do this type of ish.

Think again brother , the female gender harbours the cruelest thoughts to man
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Kimmyslaw(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Am I 2 b conviced dat dere is a hidden video camera in d hause or was dere sum1 watchin nd videoing her commite such act
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by coogar: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Think again brother , the female gender harbours the cruelest thoughts to man

biko, i was being sarcastic.
how can you not see it in my comments. of course, females are more cruel? if you look at any animal species, the females are more aggressive.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jaymejate: 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
haaaaa cry
God why!!!!!!! sad

horror film. i cnt re-watch!

is d gal dead?
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jaymejate: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
190:
Heard the house help is Nigerian

Ekiti state precisely cheesy

guy dis is no joke oo. Ekiti kor, Ondo nih
mtcheew
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by will1am: 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
Speechless cry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

biko, i was being sarcastic.
how can you not see it in my comments. of course, females are more cruel? if you look at any animal species, the females are more aggressive.

No vex , after seeing that video I felt so incensed that I couldn't see the sarcasm in your post

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.