Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,818 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) (165415 Views)

Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Maid Beats 2 Year Old Mercilessly In Uganda [video] / How To Help A Child To Improve His/her Creative Ability (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by temitemi1(m): 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
I was boiling when I saw dat act of madness yesterday.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:

A man would hardly treat a child that way no matter how angry or bitter he is.

Even Hitler wouldn't do a thing like that

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by ify84(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
Still trying to believe d story... Going to ask Google.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Dijango: 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Dem say de baby girl die ooo

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by nkpommpko(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
That innocent baby did not survive.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by nkpommpko(m): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
armyofone:
I hope the parents dealt with her. Such heartless girl.
Parents should always install camera in their homes...I wondered what she did in that bathroom she took the baby into cry
it killed the baby.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jaymejate: 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
yeeeeeee cry
d baby don die ehn?
wayo wayo. haa.
my marle don cry nd complain tayad fr here oo.

Wen she hear say d gal don die. she almost do something i cnt imagine.

wayo chai
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by madjune(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
HAND SANITIZERS MADE IN USA JUST SHIPPED IN.

BUYERS and DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED.

CALL 08053813919.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by freecocoa(f): 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
I swear, I see images of that video when I close my eyes.

I will so maim that maid, kai! That cute baby fa.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
edozie04:
The child died,this morning,check linda ikeji's blog

Oh my God!
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Ninilowo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
cococandy:
I'm still trying to summon the courage to watch the video. Is it really horrible? I'm afraid it will spoil my mood.
Serious, I couldn't watch it to the end too. Too bad.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by serena433(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
watched the video last nyt I no fit sleep... someone said 5 min just a sec n I will reap her heart out like Damian Salvatore

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by paix(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thank God my wife stopped working to take care of our children herself, to avoid such negative stories.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:

BB kiss...Oya no more 'fights' in the SOS thread kiss .I read about an incident that occured in the states. This man came home to find the child minder humping his less than 10 year old daughter. The man beat the guy and left him unconscious before ringing 911.

The child minder happened to be someone they'd known for a long time...he was like a brother to her

Was a male child of 10 years.

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by activefibre1(m): 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
coogar:

i am not sure the maid is female. surely, females are not capable of this kinda violence. only men are known to do this type of ish.
what's this one saying...josh. Some comments are just so annoying....
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by jaymejate: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
buh they said the baby is not dead.
http://www.investigator.co.ug/crime/4346-maid-tortured-baby-identified,-still-alive.html
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by akanbiaa(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
The good news is that the baby is medically ok and safe, the house maid have been handed 3 years jail term with hard labour.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by kraftykc(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:

BB kiss...Oya no more 'fights' in the SOS thread kiss .I read about an incident that occured in the states. This man came home to find the child minder humping his less than 10 year old daughter. The man beat the guy and left him unconscious before ringing 911.

The child minder happened to be someone they'd known for a long time...he was like a brother to her

Actually the child there was a boy and his caretaker as well. He had been raping the boy since the kid was 8 and the older boy was 15. It lasted three years but the good thing is the guy gets to be tried as an adult
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by stinville(m): 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2014
The baby is alive and well according to the link below
http://www.investigator.co.ug/crime/4346-maid-tortured-baby-identified,-still-alive.html
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Tonylyte(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:

Sister Carolina, haven't you heard of female suicide bombers?
Or do you think there are no women loyal and sympathetic to the cause of boko haram/terrorist organizations?

Anyway, this thread is about violence in a domestic setting - and in this case, women who abuse/mistreat their helps, maids, relatives, and even children, outnumber men who mistreat their wives...
Probably she doesnt know about the ''white widow'' that attacked kenyan mall.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by soulglo: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
I haven't seen it and don't want to. I can imagine it is horrible based on the comments on FACEBOOK and on here. I'm a tough chick but I can't handle violence especially against kids
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by fireforfire: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
If i were to be d parent if d baby, walahi i will commit murder.
I wil first of all giv her d samuel Doe" treatment, that is cut her ear off n force her to eat it.
Then arange her hands on d table and chop of her fingers, all 10 of dem.
With my pestle i will break qll d joints in her body, ankle, knee, wrist etc.

Then soak d remains of her chopped off fingers in a bowl of boilng pepery water.
A tatoo wil luk good on her, i will place a red hot iron on her face and body so she can share in d pain dat little innocent baby suffered. when im satisfied,
I will finally drive a hot knife, down d nannys throat.and bid her farewell to HELL!!!!

But on a serious note, dis recent uganda news is a wake up call to all d mothers pursuing dia careers left , right n center , carrying women emancipation on dia heads like gala sellers while dey neglect their kids, leaving dem at d mercy of some demonic agents in form of nannies.
Some moms are simply not there for dia kids. 6am they r out for work, 10pm dey com bk to meet sleepin kids.when do u now hv time to play wit ur kids or know whats gwan in dia lives

Women suffry dey pursue money !!!!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by cooljude(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Even Hitler wouldn't do a thing like that
Na lie, Hitler did worse. Experimenting with humans no exclusion, summary executions and so many. In the animal world Humans are the most aggressive to his specie.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by paulshakur: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
bad
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
jennykadry:

It's sad. Hitting children? hardlyyy...they are more good at their paedophilia job
Uche, one of your forefathers was sent to the evil forest for this, your father was imprisoned for the same offence, which he later died of food poisoning. angry
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 190: 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
freecocoa:
I swear, I see images of that video when I close my eyes.

I will so maim that maid, kai! That cute baby fa.

Smh undecided
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
crackhaus:

Definitely female, caught the sarcasm BTW.
The only reason females can't be physically abusive towards men is lesser strength.

But when it comes to other women and children they can prey on, you'll realize that the number of women who are physically abusive to their helps, maids, children, or other women whom they consider a class lower than they are, grossly outnumber abusive men.

A man would hardly treat a child that way no matter how angry or bitter he is.
Well written!

1 Like

Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by 190: 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
tpia6:

Why won't you be proud of it since you have a band of followers applauding you even when you sh!it?

Rotfl grin
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Caerleon: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
Abeg make una no vex oh. I don't know how to post on nairaland that's why this is here.
I have a problem oh.
I sent my goods to Nigeria from the Uk in May this year. I am in Nigeria now. The shipping agent (done deal) that I use told me that my goods will meet me in Nigeria in 6-9weeks time. My goods have not reached me. The story they are telling me is that they have problems in the port that I should bear with them. Please those that have any info should advice me on what to do
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by Misogynist2014(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
activefibre1:

what's this one saying...josh. Some comments are just so annoying....
What coogar wrote is called satire.

Hullo Coogar, long time.
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by larrybee2017(f): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
I watch this on whatsapp and my soul cry out in pain for that poor child. I pray this maid die and rot in hell I swear, no matter what your boss did that does not justify that terrible act. May pain be her meal all thru her life and may mercy elude this e goat of a maid. Haba my soul cry out for that girl and may her angel not rest until this fool find a place in pain
Re: House Maid Beat Young Child To Near Death In Uganda (video) by mbulela: 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
madjune:
HAND SANITIZERS MADE IN USA JUST SHIPPED IN.

BUYERS and DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED.

CALL 08053813919.
Na people like you been dey hope say Ebola go last for naija.
Bad market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

It Is Proper To Have Sex During Fasting Period? / How Your Personality Is Shaped By Your Month Of Birth / Funbact A Or Skinneal? Which Is Beta?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.