Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Shame On Nigerian Politicians.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Nigerian Politicians.. (408 Views)

Zahra Buhari Leaves Twitter In Shame Or Anger? / Which Of These Nigerian Politicians Is The Best Dancer? (Photos) / Nigerian Politicians More Interested In Women - Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shame On Nigerian Politicians.. by blackfase(m): 10:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
The way democracy is being run in Nigeria leaves so much to be desired. From Ekiti to Edo, Taraba to Borno, Abuja to Rivers, the story remains the same. Nigerians have, as usual been watching with mixed shock & trepidation at the recent events unfolding across the political landscape. As appalling as the latest one is, I personally feel it’s a good thing the law makers are having a good dose of their own folly as they have woefully failed in their responsibilities in upgrading the system they operate in, like having the President appointing the IG & INEC chairman, for instance. Their inaction in making laws to prevent blatant acts of impunity, raw abuse of office & power, & failing to strengthen institutions that safeguards the common man & even they themselves. The cockerel has now clearly come home to roost. I sincerely hope they continue to be embarrassed & shamed by they malaise they helped in fostering.
Shame on Nigerian politicians.

(1) (Reply)

Today In History - November 22nd, John F. Kennedy Is Assassinated / Jonathan Has Performed Below Average, i Didn't Know Yar'adua Was Sick - Obasanjo / Rivers High Court Chief Registrar Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.