Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Has A Lady Asked You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Asked You This? (3060 Views)

Lady Asked For Cinderella Tattoos, But See What She Got Instead / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Anwasia(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yes they do ask such questions.

To some I tell them I want just s*x

Others I tell them I want friendship
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by blemon44(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:

bro i didn't approached her our lecturer hook us together for a project and her and I do talk on social media about the projects but i mistakenly sent her a message saying ur gorgeous and I like u then as I was about to tell her it was s a typo she then asked me the question "what do u want from me" then i went mute to her for some days and she became sad at why I didn't give her a response

If she's good lookin then answer her the question
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
wetin dey confuse u there again if na fwb tell her if na friendzone tinz let her chikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Should Dating Start? / Who Is The Most Beautiful Girl In This Section? / Unscramble This Word.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.