Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Has A Lady Asked You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has A Lady Asked You This? (3061 Views)

Lady Asked For Cinderella Tattoos, But See What She Got Instead / What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / If A Lady Asked You To Write An Essay On Why She Should Date You, Would You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 22, 2014
pls my fellow people of nairaland pls I need an answer to this question or solution
on Friday as I was chatting with a lady from my department at futo she asked me a question "what do u want from me" and immediately I became speechless and this particular question has been asked to me serval times and i don't relli know what to say plz what does it mean ? pls no insults

happy weekends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by blemon44(m): 1:53am On Nov 22, 2014
it simply means what you want from her!
before you approaced her you had something in mind,
what was that?
tell her that which you had in mind before approaching her
it's no big deal,express it

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2014
Has a lady...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by barackodam: 2:09am On Nov 22, 2014
Yes. And so, she asked and I told her the truth frankly, ..............., I want you

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Extom(m): 2:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Tell her I want you to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Personal Saviour grin
Why can't some people keep their private life, private? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by kenrish2(m): 3:12am On Nov 22, 2014
but b4 u approach her u had something in mind, so tell her

I have been asked d same question several tyms here is my response

wat do u want from me? = I find u fascinating and I wnt to be a friend

OK we are friends already= not that type of friend I want to have a place in ur heart

na waah deceiving tins
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 3:17am On Nov 22, 2014
goofyone:
Has a lady...

thanks a lot bro
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 22, 2014
blemon44:
it simply means what you want from her!
before you approaced her you had something in mind,
what was that?
tell her that which you had in mind before approaching her
it's no big deal,express it
bro i didn't approached her our lecturer hook us together for a project and her and I do talk on social media about the projects but i mistakenly sent her a message saying ur gorgeous and I like u then as I was about to tell her it was s a typo she then asked me the question "what do u want from me" then i went mute to her for some days and she became sad at why I didn't give her a response
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 3:27am On Nov 22, 2014
kenrish2:
but b4 u approach her u had something in mind, so tell her

I have been asked d same question several tyms here is my response

wat do u want from me? = I find u fascinating and I wnt to be a friend

OK we are friends already= not that type of friend I want to have a place in ur heart

na waah deceiving tins

bro ur funni
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Hazardd(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Simple question that will come with simple answer,tell her what you want from her
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by LEERICIST(m): 5:00am On Nov 22, 2014
"I want you" is the best response to such a question. Trust me it works like a charm. smiley

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by 1one: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2014
All this students sef... Smh

1 Like

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by sanchezzz: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2014
And if I may ask . What do you want from her Talk true
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by DjAndroid: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:

bro i didn't approached her our lecturer hook us together for a project and her and I do talk on social media about the projects but i mistakenly sent her a message saying ur gorgeous and I like u then as I was about to tell her it was s a typo she then asked me the question "what do u want from me" then i went mute to her for some days and she became sad at why I didn't give her a response

Since you said you mistakenly sent her the message, tell her it was a mistake, that you want nothing from her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Trendy247: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2014
Tell her u want to giv her belle
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Monicasque(f): 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Its no rocket science sugar. Tell the person excatly what u want frm her. Whether its a spoon,sugar, friendship or nothing.jst be honest dats all.i think u get these kinds of questions bcoz yo approach is nt clear and confusing, and ladies are very quick analysers of situations and sometimes playing dumb is boring. Its better to quickly make yo intentions known so dat she nt get confused n bored. Bt if its genuin love u seek frm her,dnt tell her so quick.jst lie and say u want frndship or make up some excuse coz girls hate fast guys...bt gosh nw dat i come to think of it,dis question is a bit bad hey,and maybe it shud nt realy be asked,as we shud jst allow action to show the intention better

3 Likes

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by G12(m): 8:00am On Nov 22, 2014
Was asked few months back on chat, my answer was "I want a romantic relationship with you". She responded with "hmmm". That was how the chatting took another turn and it went deeper.

Wait o! OP u mean u neva ansa dis questn for how long wen she don ask u now? So wetin u wan com go tell her? Somthing like "dat questn wen u been ask me na now I knw d ansa". Smh, u ruined it already.
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Mprex(f): 8:15am On Nov 22, 2014
I think students should focus solely on their studiesundecided

my opinion tho
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by okiezman(m): 8:45am On Nov 22, 2014
What else Tell all I want is your waist/punany
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by peterpaulis(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2014
grin
Mprex:

my opinion tho

grin
Mprex:

my opinion tho

Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by chillex8(m): 9:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:

Chisox

Are you a student in futo
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 22, 2014
chillex8:

Chisox
Are you a student in futo
yes I am
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2014
peterpaulis:
grin grin

that's what I want to because I Dont think am ready for a relationship
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 22, 2014
Monicasque:
Its no rocket science sugar. Tell the person excatly what u want frm her. Whether its a spoon,sugar, friendship or nothing.jst be honest dats all.i think u get these kinds of questions bcoz yo approach is nt clear and confusing, and ladies are very quick analysers of situations and sometimes playing dumb is boring. Its better to quickly make yo intentions known so dat she nt get confused n bored. Bt if its genuin love u seek frm her,dnt tell her so quick.jst lie and say u want frndship or make up some excuse coz girls hate fast guys...bt gosh nw dat i come to think of it,dis question is a bit bad hey,and maybe it shud nt realy be asked,as we shud jst allow action to show the intention better
thanks alot and I don't relli think am ready for any type of relationship. but she wants it
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 22, 2014
Otemu.

Next time,tell her you want her friendship.

She might say that to know your plans with her,and level of your guts.
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by peterpaulis(m): 9:40am On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:

that's what I want to because I Dont think am ready for a relationship
...but why na??
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Mrfils(m): 10:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Mprex:

my opinion tho

Seconded
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Biggty(m): 12:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tell her you want to ride her like a donkey
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Pdizzle(m): 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Trendy247:
Tell her u want to giv her belle
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:
pls my fellow people of nairaland pls I need an answer to this question or solution
on Friday as I was chatting with a lady from my department at futo she asked me a question "what do u want from me" and immediately I became speechless and this particular question has been asked to me serval times and i don't relli know what to say plz what does it mean ? pls no insults

happy weekends

FAIL.

"I am going to get you pregnant" (Playfully, but not joking).

Not the words, really, but the attitude.
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by Davidson267(m): 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Vicboi:

am sorry to say,u ar a lier
Re: Has A Lady Asked You This? by FLAWLES(f): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
I once told a guy dat I LIKEd him,,,,,,,,,,buht i dint say "DATE ME"d idi,ot was just lukin like 1mum,u ,mtswww,,,,,,we dint date sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Working Man Give His Gf A Monthly Allowance? / Why She Loves It Rough In The Bedroom / Am Proud Of Keeping My Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.