Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:00 AM

Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (822 Views)

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem / A Good Advice To The Ladies.. / 12 Reasons Women Want bad Boys But Need Good men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keycash: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2014
please if you dont have anything to good to say is better you dont comment

for the past 7 years i never love any GIRL since my heart was once broken ... last year i start a relationship with a lady... i tried to love but it just hard for me... now we did introduction about 4 to 5 months ago still no love and this girl she is in love and she can do anything just to pleased me... but still the love is not yet in my heart she is living with me still no love in my heart PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by naijaboiy: 3:04am On Nov 22, 2014
No comment
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Emmysteve(m): 3:06am On Nov 22, 2014
They are bewitching u from your village.
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keycash: 3:19am On Nov 22, 2014
Emmysteve:
They are bewitching u from your village.
same to u I said only those have sumtin good not an idiot like u ok
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by jeffizy(m): 3:48am On Nov 22, 2014
Common , man. 7 years is long enough time to heal a broken heart.

My advice ?
Hang out more often with your woman. Set up romantic outings and end it with good music from great men like Michael Bolton , Luther Vandros and Marc Anthony .
In a month, you will be looking for a wedding venue.

*omalincha baby give it to me>> yelele yelele yelele* cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keycash: 8:07am On Nov 22, 2014
jeffizy:
Common , man. 7 years is long enough time to heal a broken heart.

My advice ?
Hang out more often with your woman. Set up romantic outings and end it with good music from great men like Michael Bolton , Luther Vandros and Marc Anthony .
In a month, you will be looking for a wedding venue.

*omalincha baby give it to me>> yelele yelele yelele* cheesy

Thank you
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Monicasque(f): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2014
U have nt forgiven or forgotten your past. Allow yourself to heal and dnt allow the past pain and disapointment to ruin yo future coz u wil loose out on a good girl. And end up a lonely bitter fool
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Monicasque(f): 8:25am On Nov 22, 2014
U have nt forgiven or forgotten your past. It is natural for men to take too long to heal, bcoz funny enough men like hurting woman bt they r scared of pain themselves. Allow yourself to heal and dnt allow the past pain and disapointment to ruin yo future coz u wil loose out on a good girl. And end up a lonely bitter fool
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Monicasque(f): 8:26am On Nov 22, 2014
U have nt forgiven or forgotten your past. It is natural for men to take too long to heal, bcoz funny enough men like hurting woman bt they r scared of pain themselves. Which is y u can hurt a woman today and see her happy with someone else tomorow,bt for guys, they can punish the whole world jst bcoz 1 person hurt dem. Allow yourself to heal and dnt allow the past pain and disapointment to ruin yo future coz u wil loose out on a good girl. And end up a lonely bitter fool
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by keycash: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
Monicasque:
U have nt forgiven or forgotten your past. It is natural for men to take too long to heal, bcoz funny enough men like hurting woman bt they r scared of pain themselves. Which is y u can hurt a woman today and see her happy with someone else tomorow,bt for guys, they can punish the whole world jst bcoz 1 person hurt dem. Allow yourself to heal and dnt allow the past pain and disapointment to ruin yo future coz u wil loose out on a good girl. And end up a lonely bitter fool

Thank you God blessed you all
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2014
Hmmmmm.....

If you don't mind, I have some questions to help me understand your OP:

1) Why do you think you don't love her? Are you mean to her?

2) What was the attraction before you asked her for a relationship?
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ireneony(f): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2014
don't worry with time you will live her
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by will1am: 7:25am On Nov 23, 2014
Dude, it's better to be LOVED than to be in love.. wink love is just an illusion
Re: Please I Need Good Advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by kuinny: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2014
aleast lets just hope u like her....gradually u will grow to love her...most times love develops wen uv made up ur mind dat thers no one else out there. av seen dat work. clear ur mind of all doubts n adore her like shz just meant for u and no one else

(1) (Reply)

Do Successful Women Scare Men? / How To Flirt With Women - Make Her Feel Like She Is Falling Fast For You / Story Of A Lady Who Saw Hell In The Hands Of Her Facebook Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.