Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2943 Views)

At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo) / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Godwin999(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2015
pls i need the advice of understanding pals.
I have been very close friend with a girl for two years but she started dating a friend of mine without my knowledge. when I found out through a smart investigation, she said I didn't have Sex and date her and I never fight for what I want. I loved her very much and I was thinking of a right time to do that because I believed love is patient. I told her to go for him and they have been dating for four months now. I still love her. I went to her school but didn't allow her to see me. I want to move on with my life but its so hard. what do I do because she said she also love the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2015
You want to move on but it's hard? undecided have you tried focusing more on your hustle/studies? Blv me, you will get over her

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Chidexter(m): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
Ok

Very close friend - how does that correlate to being her man?

She started dating a friend of yours without your knowledge?- Are you her parent? Or guardian?.

The girl even pointed out that you were rather too slow, and you didnt date her anyway.

You told her to go for him- Now why are you still complaining.

You still love her- Bro, have you heard African china's if you love somebody walk up to am, tell am you love am..... If you had been faster and straight forward there's every reason she'd be yours by now.

She said she also love the other guy-- bro, run.... She said that and you're still feeling things for her, will you force her to love you more than him.

Just try to do things worthwhile and leave her alone, tho you guys can still be friends... My 2cents.

next!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by coolestboy(m): 9:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
Godwin999:
I have been very close friend with a girl for two years but she started dating a friend of mine without my knowledge.

Are u her father?

Godwin999:
I went to her school but didn't allow her to see me.

OP, U still dey do bojuboju?

Godwin999:
I want to move on with my life but its so hard. what do I do because she said she also love the other guy.

Av u try using hypo?
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by 0079jaBond(m): 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2015
Sad tale.
You'll surely get over it bro.
She's missed, another will come around. Stay calm, focused and be Godly.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by YungMike(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2015
Really.....gist me more sad
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
Godwin999:
I have been very close friend with a girl for two years but she started dating a friend of mine without my knowledge. when I found out through a smart investigation, she said I didn't have Sex and date her and I never fight for what I want. I loved her very much and I was thinking of a right time to do that because I believed love is patient. I told her to go for him and they have been dating for four months now. I still love her. I went to her school but didn't allow her to see me. I want to move on with my life but its so hard. what do I do because she said she also love the other guy.

Bro you have a problem and I can see you don't want to be a millionaire early forget the bitch and concentrate on hustle.you know whether na cus you no get money she leave you

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
Focus your attention on other things. Make your mind busy with other things and you'd get over her in no time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2015
Godwin999:
FOOLISH.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by hottest111: 10:52pm On Sep 29, 2015
U friend zoned ur self grin...just move on

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by AfroKnight: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2015
grin Okay, so she looks like the woman of your dreams and so on. I think you have not met other spectacular ladies around you. Don't try online love though, especially Nairaland. Open your eyes when you go to your place of worship, class, mall, etc. Before long you'll have enough female friends to choose from.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Enockia(m): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2015
agarawu23:
You want to move on but it's hard? undecided have you tried focusing more on your hustle/studies? Blv me, you will get over her

focus on how much will be makin if u join jumia jforce trust me after ur first alert u go forget her

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Godwin999(m): 11:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
thanks pals. I love you all.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 30, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Focus your attention on other things. Make your mind busy with other things and you'd get over her in no time
godwin999 u gotta consider dis gal nd her reply
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Idyllic: 12:28am On Sep 30, 2015
You messed up by not expressing your true feelings for her on time. I guess she took you as just a friend. But please don't let that affect your academics. Time heals all wounds. Just try to forget about her and concentrate on your studies, with time the emotional pain will go and you will feel better. And if she is the one God has ordained to be your wife, one way or the other you will get back together and if she is not, the right one ( with even better attributes than the ones you like in her) will come around. Last bullet: Pray without ceasing concerning your relationship and let God lead so that you can know the true miss right when you meet her. The quotes below are for you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Godwin999:
U friend zoned urself for 2yrs...how hilarious...She's dating some1 else now nd ur friend at that,so pls,let them be...U'll find luv again,trust me...nd do be smart about it when it comes knocking a 2nd time.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:
grin Okay, so she looks like the woman of your dreams and so on. I think you have not met other spectacular ladies around you. Don't try online love though, especially Nairaland. Open your eyes when you go to your place of worship, class, mall, etc. Before long you'll have enough female friends to choose from.
Iheakanwa?
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by cr7lomo: 1:57am On Sep 30, 2015
There's this old adage that says " when u fail to say your feeling to that close friend u have, you will end up sharing food and palm wine during her wedding"
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by onismate: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2015
PinkBarbie:
she has said it all. Get busy. Think about other things and channel your thoughts to other things..
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Dygeasy(m): 6:06am On Sep 30, 2015
Find a distraction. A worthy one. Life doesn't revolve around girls.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by ipain: 6:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Chidexter:
Ok

She started dating a friend of yours without your knowledge?- Are you her parent? Or guardian?.

The girl even pointed out that you were rather too slow, and you didnt date her anyway.

You still love her- Bro, have you heard African china's if you love somebody walk up to am, tell am you love am..... If you had been faster and straight forward there's every reason she'd be yours by now.

She said she also love the other guy-- bro, run.... She said that and you're still feeling things for her, will you force her to love you more than him.

Just try to do things worthwhile and leave her alone, tho you guys can still be friends... My 2cents.

next!!
a guy who really means well for a lady acts like the OP. Trust me. Only those who have no plans for a lady rush things up but unfortunately, women don't see it that way until they are bitten.

I will advice the OP to just hang around. If they break up he can move in.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by ipain: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2015
Godwin999:
first of all, admit your mistake--you are shy. That's the first step.

When you see a girl you like, act fast. Find a way to express yourself directly or indirectly--there is never a perfect time.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2015
You were the one that friendzoned urself....just move on,focus on something else
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by IamLEGEND1: 6:46am On Sep 30, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by AfroKnight: 7:12am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Iheakanwa?
No
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:
No
What are u saying "No" to?
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by AfroKnight: 7:29am On Sep 30, 2015
Oliviaarims:

What are u saying "No" to?
My name is not Iheakanwa.
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2015
See the life af a late comer cheesy cheesy You were damn slow dude or maybe you aint got enaf 'liver' to walk up to her till the GOAT came around cheesy Right now, just fukc off she's another man's bread! Be smarter next time to save urself ds sorta pain. African China said ; 'If u love somebody , walk up to am and tell am u love am ooo, it does no harm no crime at all ' cheesy lesson wink
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

My name is not Iheakanwa.

Hmm,Ok...u were fast 2 understand I was asking if that was ur name,though.
.I used 2 have a frnd bk then in sec school and his username on social networks was "Afroknight"...His name's Chimuanya Iheakanwa. Was wondering if u're him..Are u Igbo?

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by tosynmich(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2015
So you in love with you friend girlfriend.
That's all
Chai Chaii chaiii
There is God ooooo
Let them be
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by Richardonald(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2015
Godwin999:
i wil give u the greatest advice...never beg a woman fact when the times comes they wil be in multitude roamin after u ...believe me
Re: Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem by aprilwise(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2015
Chidexter:
Ok

next!!
. U have said it all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Hilarious Birthday Cake / Did I Made A Mistake / LADIES ONLY -the Truth About How Men Choose The Woman They're Going To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.