Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,915 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan (3280 Views)

Army Appoints S.Z. Kazaure & Umaru New NYSC And Operation Lafia Dole Commanders / Breaking News; Militant Commanders To Lock Crude Oil Taps To The Jetty From / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by naijacrave(m): 7:28am On Nov 22, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-49gEWVuSeDM/VHAhO9hpLDI/AAAAAAABaEE/myvA7NcRQiE/s280/militants_in_boat_567743441.jpg[/img]

Ex militant commanders in the Niger Delta have warned members of the House of Representatives to refrain from its alleged move to impeach President Goodluck Jonathan. The President of the group, Mr Reuben Wilson reassured President Jonathan of their support, promising that they would resist any move to embarrass him.
“They call themselves honourable members. But I can say that for legislators to scale the fence of the National Assembly to gain entry into the hallowed chambers, they have lost the respect of the public. It is only criminals that jump fences to gain entry into places, honourable people do not behave like that.
“We are watching what they are doing. Let me inform them that their latest attempt at impeaching the president will fail. The Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal
should do the honourable thing by vacating his seat because the law says when you defect to another party; you automatically lose your seat.
“How would he eat his cake and still have it? Tambuwal wants to discredit the president so that his new party can gain favour in the eyes of the public. What happened on Thursday was a continuation of their so-called Salvation rally.
“You can imagine some APC leaders threatening to take laws into their hands and form a parallel government if their party loses in the 2015 elections. It was not up to 24 hours after that threat that the show of shame was displayed on Thursday. If they wanted to actually go and sit for their legitimate legislative duties, why did they go in a commando style as if they were thugs?
“We know what they are doing and we are watching them. They should not push us to the wall, because if they do, we shall react.”
This country belongs to all of us and we are equal stakeholders. We cannot take any rubbish from anybody; no matter who they think they are. They should watch their backs,”

Read more http://.com/thread/1500/ex-militant-commanders-warn-against-move-to-impeach-jonathan.html

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by drimpeccable(m): 7:39am On Nov 22, 2014
This is getting more interesting.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by jamace(m): 7:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Leggo cool
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by 9jii(m): 8:16am On Nov 22, 2014
These guys will never act.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 22, 2014
9jii:
These guys will never act.
Just be ready for it because it is coming.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by 9jii(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:

Just be ready for it because it is coming.
hahaha
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by bitterpenis(m): 8:38am On Nov 22, 2014
Yawns...

3 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Dgreatestt: 8:40am On Nov 22, 2014
What is this country turning to?! Boko Haram threatening in d North, militant for South.. Ohh, next year will really be though... Whatever d militant are planing next year after Jonathan leave Aso Rock, they better not bring d madness to lagos or the East, cos na dat time war go start!!

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 22, 2014
I support the militants 100%! Let them blow up every oil installation in the south, let's see if northerners will still crave for power wen d country is broke wit no oil money/oil block. #hogwash

15 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Arysexy(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2014
Do not dare d lion whether asleep or dead.

I am with the ex militants on this, let them deal with d muddafuuucckkibg touts in d hallowed chamber. Dishonourable members

5 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by ratiken(m): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2014
I've always said it that Nigerians dont think beyond their noses.
I remember when we were battling militancy in the ND who at that time had no clear course of action. Oil exports dropped to 700k barrels from 2.8m barrels in two weeks just because Asari was arrested.

Unfortunately, APC has handed them a course to fight for at the exit of GEJ. A peep into Nigeria's future look gloomy...... I cant see a peaceful flow of oil funds up north anymore after GEJ leaves office.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by erunz(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2014
Dgreatestt:
What is this country turning to?! Boko Haram threatening in d North, militant for South.. Ohh, next year will really be though... Whatever d militant are planing next year after Jonathan leave Aso Rock, they better not bring d madness to lagos or the East, cos na dat time war go start!!
if them reach Lagos wetin wan happen in 2001, OPC no get level na to dey do gra gra them sabi, 2001 when Ijaw boys fight them for Ajegunle wetin them fit do, than to run, well for the East the are part and parcel of the south south programme.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by donmalcolm21(m): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
I'm in support of the millitants cos I recalled when OBJ was to be impeached OPC came out to threaten the house of rep members then. What is sauce for d goose shud b food for d gander

4 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Crocz(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
Isn't it wonderful that even bandits (oil) and creek rats have a say in Nigerian politics?

#JonaIsF*cked come 2015

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by vanunu: 12:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
That is the beauty of democracy. Everybody have a say
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by vanunu: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thanks to gej , nigeria is today the first country in the world to have absolute democracy. Total freedom .
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 2:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Empty threat and if you see the challenges facing their people in the same oil producing region you will help hausa thank God. Am never see where woman ride three cycle for commerce and the one we have in lagos was the same people
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by johnmartus(m): 2:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Empty threat and if you see the challenges facing their people in the same oil producing region you will help hausa thank God. Am never see where woman ride three cycle for commerce and the one we have in lagos was the same people always celebrate mediocrity in the name of he is our brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 2:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
[

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by bamosagie(m): 3:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
u mumu die,ijaw wanna blow up lagos n u fink dia will b no response fro yorubas..use ur brain guy.Niger Delta militant can only cause trouble in d south south,massob can only cause trouble in d south east,boko haram can only cause trouble in d north...boko haram cant survive in d south south,just d way massob cant survive in d south west....it was OBJ dat dealt wit OPC,no tribe can challenge d OPC in lag.it was d aboki dat tried it,till now dey havent recover from it.

Yorubas can fight with mouth, I hail una o! if militants enter Lagos, OPC go relocate go Ibadan dey shout and win d fight from there.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Enough said already. Not even one drop of oil will leave the ND region for the country, should anything happen to Mr President. That's a promise.
Shell, NNPC, Chevron, Total, Mobil, Agip, etc take note..
E be like say dem no de enjoy the small money wey de come their way for that HoR
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by yetunsbay(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
erunz:
if them reach Lagos wetin wan happen in 2001, OPC no get level na to dey do gra gra them sabi, 2001 when Ijaw boys fight them for Ajegunle wetin them fit do, than to run, well for the East the are part and parcel of the south south programme.
Yh! U are making sense just stay 4 ur side and cause d unrest likewise in d North.No put SW own oo

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by erunz(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
u mumu die,ijaw wanna blow up lagos n u fink dia will b no response fro yorubas..use ur brain guy.Niger Delta militant can only cause trouble in d south south,massob can only cause trouble in d south east,boko haram can only cause trouble in d north...boko haram cant survive in d south south,just d way massob cant survive in d south west....it was OBJ dat dealt wit OPC,no tribe can challenge d OPC in lag.it was d aboki dat tried it,till now dey havent recover from it.
like I said b4 during the Ijaw and OPC fight in Ajegunle, the ijaw boys faced them an eye for eye. The then Baale of Ayietoro had to run wen Ijaw boys stormed his house and they burnt it. Then during the fight against the northerners, the OPC were busy killing cripples and beggers. All these fight I witnessed, I served in Ogun state I also saw opc there, they even have uniforms, with hunter gun. Is that what they want to fight with. Na only mouth yoruba get, wen action start u no go see them again

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by chacoonder(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

Yorubas can fight with mouth, I hail una o! if militants enter Lagos, OPC go relocate go Ibadan dey shout and win d fight from there.
You wey dey fight with your big head,tell your militant brothers say as dem dey enter Lagos make dem carry their coffin join body too.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by GODDYGEE91(m): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Northerners want 2 roast dia fingers in fire dat is meant 2 roast yam. The earlier they realize Nigeria is not meant 4 dem, de better 4 d continued existent of dis nation.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by WIZGUY69(m): 5:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
erunz:
like I said b4 during the Ijaw and OPC fight in Ajegunle, the ijaw boys faced them an eye for eye. The then Baale of Ayietoro had to run wen Ijaw boys stormed his house and they burnt it. Then during the fight against the northerners, the OPC were busy killing cripples and beggers. All these fight I witnessed, I served in Ogun state I also saw opc there, they even have uniforms, with hunter gun. Is that what they want to fight with. Na only mouth yoruba get, wen action start u no go see them again
You are not making sense.
must you comment?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by bamosagie(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
chacoonder:
You wey dey fight with your big head,tell your militant brothers say as dem dey enter Lagos make dem carry their coffin join body too.

Dem nor dey interested about Lagos, nah d flow of crude & gas dem care about.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Mckennedy: 5:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
u mumu die,ijaw wanna blow up lagos..use ur brain guy.Niger Delta can only cause trouble in d south south,massob can only cause trouble in d south east,boko haram can only cause trouble in d north...boko haram cant survive in d south south,just d way massob cant survive in d south west....it was OBJ dat dealt wit OPC,no tribe can challenge d OPC in lag.it was d aboki dat tried it,till now dey havent recover from it.

And we saw how OPC massacred hausas fulani and recaptured illorin from them..

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by djon78(m): 6:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Greatly Fear any man wey no dey talk. Jonathan has been president 4 5yrs now, he knows this country inside out. He is like an insect that has inserted its fangs on the scrotum, if you kill the insect, you will also destroy the scrotum, that is how it is btw Jonathan and Nigeria.
Since time immemorial, the core Northerners have been very violent, kill unecessary, but their greatest undoing was Jonathan taking the seat of power. They dont know many groups are watching closely, they will be shocked at the dimension this fire they are kindling will burn.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Commit Suicide If GEJ Wins The Election / Photo Of Our Next President And First Lady / Some Kid I Used To Know Became A Soldier, So The Earth Must Now Worship Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.