Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan (3278 Views)

Army Appoints S.Z. Kazaure & Umaru New NYSC And Operation Lafia Dole Commanders / Breaking News; Militant Commanders To Lock Crude Oil Taps To The Jetty From / Motion To Impeach Jonathan Is For National Interest – Reps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2014

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

Yorubas can fight with mouth, I hail una o! if militants enter Lagos, OPC go relocate go Ibadan dey shout and win d fight from there.
i dont av tym for mumu talk,i don reply who i dey chat wit..small boy wey neva see OPC member before feelin funky.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by PenSniper: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
post=28239342:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-49gEWVuSeDM/VHAhO9hpLDI/AAAAAAABaEE/myvA7NcRQiE/s280/militants_in_boat_567743441.jpg[/img]

Ex militant commanders in the Niger Delta have warned members of the House of Representatives to refrain from its alleged move to impeach President Goodluck Jonathan. The President of the group, Mr Reuben Wilson reassured President Jonathan of their support, promising that they would resist any move to embarrass him.
“They call themselves honourable members. But I can say that for legislators to scale the fence of the National Assembly to gain entry into the hallowed chambers, they have lost the respect of the public. It is only criminals that jump fences to gain entry into places, honourable people do not behave like that.
“We are watching what they are doing. Let me inform them that their latest attempt at impeaching the president will fail. The Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal
should do the honourable thing by vacating his seat because the law says when you defect to another party; you automatically lose your seat.
“How would he eat his cake and still have it? Tambuwal wants to discredit the president so that his new party can gain favour in the eyes of the public. What happened on Thursday was a continuation of their so-called Salvation rally.
“You can imagine some APC leaders threatening to take laws into their hands and form a parallel government if their party loses in the 2015 elections. It was not up to 24 hours after that threat that the show of shame was displayed on Thursday. If they wanted to actually go and sit for their legitimate legislative duties, why did they go in a commando style as if they were thugs?
“We know what they are doing and we are watching them. They should not push us to the wall, because if they do, we shall react.”
This country belongs to all of us and we are equal stakeholders. We cannot take any rubbish from anybody; no matter who they think they are. They should watch their backs,”

Read more http://.com/thread/1500/ex-militant-commanders-warn-against-move-to-impeach-jonathan.html
(
Please not as if they were thugs - THEY ARE THUGS AND THERE IS: NOTHING HONOURABLE ABOUT
THEM. THEY MADE A LAUGHING STOCK OF NIGERIA
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by PenSniper: 8:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
erunz:
if them reach Lagos wetin wan happen in 2001, OPC no get level na to dey do gra gra them sabi, 2001 when Ijaw boys fight them for Ajegunle wetin them fit do, than to run, well for the East the are part and parcel of the south south programme.

Begging the militants by style ?
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by PenSniper: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

Yorubas can fight with mouth, I hail una o! if militants enter Lagos, OPC go relocate go Ibadan dey shout and win d fight from there.

I see no reason for dingdong arguement here. I pray you to arm yourselves and and wait to be caught up in the SW when the bubble bursts then you can show the prowess of those who dont fight with mouth.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by erunz(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
well u hav d right to say what u want,i saw d battle life in mile12,and i also so d battle between opc and d nigerian police life in bariga,i was not told about it....mallams were really dealt wit in lagos.dos days aboki were d ones runnin tinx in mile12,dey were even claimin to own alausa back den,just because u served in ogun doesnt mean u know wot happened,dey were alot of abokis lifeless bodies in mile12 back in dos days,i will neva forget.one of our neighbour back den was a opc member,he was killed in mile12 till today dey cant find is dead body....lets just wait till next year sha,i pray u will b in d south west if things is to fall apart.
I was born and brought up in Lagos, and I still stay in Lagos. I still stand on my word. OPC no get level.

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by tit(f): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
all thiz ethnic bigots should shut up.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who are these blockheads involving OPC in a purely political issue like this? .....If I may ask, where were MASSOB/Ijaw boys/Arewa militants on June 12 when OPC was having a feild day in Lagos state (and even in all SW states)? Where were those cantankerous generations of cowards whose leader could do nothing but flee in the face of fierce battle in 1966? Where was the Nigerian army?

If you have nothing sensible to say, then press the mute button.....rather than keep acting like flattheads running on flat batteries. !!
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by smallJagaban: 8:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
bamosagie:

YOU MILITANT THAT WERE TOOTHLESS BULLDOG? NON IJAW ARE THE MAJOR BENEFITS OF THEIR RESOURCES. WHAT HAS THE MILITANTS DONE TO DO THAT?

PROVIDE PROOF THAT OPC RELOCATED TO IBADAN WHEN MILITANTS /OPC CLASHED
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by meccuno: 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
StBlack1:
Who are these blockheads involving OPC in a purely political issue like this? .....If I may ask, where were MASSOB/Ijaw boys/Arewa militants on June 12 when OPC was having a feild day in Lagos state (and even in all SW states)? Where were those cantankerous generations of cowards whose leader could do nothing but flee in the face of fierce battle in 1966? Where was the Nigerian army?

If you have nothing sensible to say, then press the mute button.....rather than keep acting like flattheads running on flat batteries. !!
are u an OPC member?
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
meccuno:
are u an OPC member?
I'm a friend to many of them. If you are Igbo, I'd rather have you advice your so-called nwannes to stop spitting beans of what they know not.

Forget about the rubbish you hear about what they say on NL. Though the FG are really closing down on them, this a group that can be dangerously destructive & wild IF things actually do go out of hand in the whole SW.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
erunz:
I was born and brought up in Lagos, and I still stay in Lagos. I still stand on my word. OPC no get level.
well is ur choice to bliv wot eva u want.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
meccuno:
are u an OPC member?
just leave dos small boys jawe.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by olalekan1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
THIS IS THE OUTCOME OF AMNESTY.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by walemoney007(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
erunz:
wen i see pple from oda tribe in nigeria challengin agberos on d street of lagos,den i will bliv u
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Northerners should be careful,one southerner is equal to 100 intelligent abokis in terms of intelligence and master strategy.If fracas erupts,north will crushed to pieces.
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Nobody: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2014
^ an empty vessel makes the loudest noise
Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by Truckpusher(m): 3:43am On Nov 23, 2014
johnmartus:
Empty threat and if you see the challenges facing their people in the same oil producing region you will help hausa thank God. Am never see where woman ride three cycle for commerce and the one we have in lagos was the same people always celebrate mediocrity in the name of he is our brother
Don't you think it's high time you respect those women that are trying to make a living by working hard and not opening their legs for every tom ,dick and harry like your sisters?

1 Like

Re: Ex-militant Commanders Warn Against Move To Impeach Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:23am On Nov 23, 2014
These militants should be given the awareness that when a public office hold abuses his office, he could be impeached by the legislature or recalled by the electorate. Mike Omeri, the DG of National Orientation Agency should take note.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba People Contributed Nothing To Buhari's Victory - Alhaji Shamsudeen Usman / NAF Inducts Most Sophisticated Gunship South Of The Sahara / Between Gani Adams And Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.