Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

How The Silent Treatment Is About To Ruin My Friendship! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Silent Treatment Is About To Ruin My Friendship! (646 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / How My Friendship With Her Ended Because Of N500 / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Silent Treatment Is About To Ruin My Friendship! by LEERICIST(m): 7:41am On Nov 22, 2014
So, yday my friend told me she wants to quit wearing trousers and all I said was "do as you wish". I really didn't mean it in a bad way. But she took it another way and started giving me the silent treatment. I tried talking with her for another 30mins apologizing and what not but she just totally locked me out. I walked out on her pissed. Now I'm considering not talking with her anymore. Since she found out how angry the silent treatment makes me, she does it at any slight opportunity. She's just a friend tho'.
What should I do?

Cc kachisbarbie
Re: How The Silent Treatment Is About To Ruin My Friendship! by leonard509(m): 7:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Jic
Re: How The Silent Treatment Is About To Ruin My Friendship! by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 22, 2014
LEERICIST:
So, yday my friend told me she wants to quit wearing trousers and all I said was "do as you wish". I really didn't mean it in a bad way. But she took it another way and started giving me the silent treatment. I tried talking with her for another 30mins apologizing and what not but she just totally locked me out. I walked out on her pissed. Now I'm considering not talking with her anymore. Since she found out how angry the silent treatment makes me, she does it at any slight opportunity. She's just a friend tho'.
What should I do?

Cc kachisbarbie

When a lady tells you something like that,she wants you to talk, she wants your opinion.
__ she wants you to ask her why.
__she wants you to tell her you love her look in trousers..

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Woman Wraps Cheating Boyfriend’s Messages For His Christmas Gift... Lolz / He Might Be That Right Man/woman U Have Been Looking For. / In Love But Not Loved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.