Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (58661 Views)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Kingspin(m): 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.
They will still complain. Everyday we vote GEJ out we vote him out. Who are you voting in?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Kingspin(m): 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
I pity Nigeria if PDP should continue with lawlessness
Mind you the Yorubas are not voting out PDP rather Jonathan..
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Biggty(m): 6:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
Some people just have brains that doesn't function at all. Why would APC cause mayhem in it own rally.

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by divaoflife: 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
I see Esau's hands in this-Molete/Oke Ado.
Hmmmm.
APC is not known for thuggery.
Vigilance should be their watchword.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by kareemabidemi10(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC and thuggery, God help us from this avalanche called APC. Vote PDP for peace.

ho I see peace since 1999!
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by kareemabidemi10(m): 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
himkers:

Because it is the epicentre of APC thuggery

you are totally crazy!
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
kareemabidemi10:

you are totally crazy!

Are you a thug?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by olajide8(m): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
^ to many idiots - how would I torch my own house with fire, its obvious its a PDP thing - look at the gansterism being exhibited by the ekiti 7* look at the new dimension to the the politics of river state- they met each other on their own level bipi* look at what happened in edo state* see what happened amongst the governors forum 16 greater then 19 - they almost succeeded in doing it in the National Assembly - tambuwal against iyiodiha marks group - they are everywhere fighting tooth and nail even on nairaland*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Seunaj05(m): 7:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
mtcheeeeeew! ama Yoruba boi, APC for wia? those thugs abi? tofiaka
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by seunwen2(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ops this is false the opposition @ work
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by deloon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is madness.
APC and PDP should go to hell.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Slimboy94(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC and thuggery, God help us from this avalanche called APC. Vote PDP for peace.

now that we are currently being ruled by PDP, is there peace?

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by olanyte: 7:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
eaglechild:
Why always Ibadan?
sincè when have you had such report at Ibadan?think before you post.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
I think the goats in Oyo state now will be thinking that they're actually more sensible than humans!
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by luvlyoracle(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Inkredible:
Edited
Wow! FP and FTC !!!
I can't fit believth it.
I dedicate this space to:
#kulboi all the way
#TSO all the way
#Ymodulus all the way
#Luvlyoracle all the way
grin grin grin
wink

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Tstone1(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
APshit
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Ymodulus: 8:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Inkredible:
Edited
Wow! FP and FTC !!!
I can't fit believth it.
I dedicate this space to:
#kulboi all the way
#TSO all the way
#Ymodulus all the way
#Luvlyoracle all the way
grin grin grin

grin

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

What is APC or PDP sef are they all not politicians that can decamp anytime to join the ruling party?
Until we stop the chase for individual security & start to think individually on how to better the neighbourhood,environment,state & nation as a whole.if we think its one PDP or APC that can help,then I'm v sorry.

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fx45(m): 8:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:
We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country
What exactly is the relationship between this gibberish U wrote here and the topic under discussion? What is wrong with some of U?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

AND YOU FORGET THAT APC IS THE ONLY PARTY IN NIGERIA THAT DOES NOT HAVE A MANIFESTO.

HOW CAN YOU PREFER A PARTY WHOSE MANIFESTO IS BOKOHARAM, ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA, CONDEMN EVERYTHING BY THE GOVERNMENT?

APC IS A PARTY OF GANGSTARS, RASCALS, AND IRESPONSIBLE OPPOSITION.

APC IS A PARTY THAT INSTRUCTS THEIR MEMBERS TO BREAK THE LAW. THEY JUST KILLED SOME POLICE OFFICERS AT THEIR RALLY AT IBADAN.

APC IS A PARTY WHOSE MEMBERS IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY JUMPS FENCE TO ENTER THE COMPLEX. ASK TAMBUWAL, BSC, 419, BOKOHARAM, TERRORIST, JIHADIST.

A PARTY WHOSE MEMBERS THAT WERE ELECTED TO MAKE LAWS BREAKS THE LAW.

APC MEMBERS SHOULD HIDE THEIR FACES IN SHAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DIRECTION.

#KILLAPCCOCKROACHES

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by adadadon(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Tribune is a PDP newspaper jare..... grin they can never report any good thing about APC

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by spenca: 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
fx45:

What exactly is the relationship between this gibberish U wrote here and the topic under discussion? What is wrong with some of U?

What exactly is your business with what I choose to post or not ,what is wrong with some of you , can't you just mind your effing business?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
we need enough trained SNIPERS IN NIGERIA
from the western powers and the middle east
to help kill our curropt politicians all ..KILL
THEM ALL. VIA:- #SNIPER_HAVEN.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Truckpusher(m): 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
MudRaker:
Sophisticated AMALA politics 2.0
grin grin
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fx45(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:

What exactly is your business with what I choose to post or not ,what is wrong with some of you , can't you just mind your effing business?
Nairaland Rule 1 - Please post on topic always. Don't derail or tribalize threads.

It seems U're deliberately courting a ban
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by xtervaganza(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.
you will die with a Yoruba name in your mouth
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
Shame on all Nigerian youths for allowing themselves to be used by the unintelligent leaders to put people in harms way!
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by louiskay(m): 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
donmalcolm21:
so its has now turn to PEACE frm POWER abi........... Stupid party clueless people......... Afterall its Pdp supporters that went there to disrupt the peaceful rally.......... mtcheww........
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Dsdada: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
FeeDeeFee of course!
olapluto:
Anyone who knows Ibadan well knows that the areas mentioned are PDP strongholds. Also, considering that Ajimobi from day 1 has dissociated himself from violence, I have no doubt this is a PDP thing. Ajimobi has managed Oyo security challenges for over 3 years, even chasing the NURTW thugs underground. its election time, we know the party that brings the thugs back to life.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
When are Nigerians going to learn from USA elections? You don't do thug in democracy. Y'all are annoying bunch of hoodlums!
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by simplychic(f): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
I hate it when mediocres come to display thier idiocy on social media hiding behid thier phones and saying abosolute rubbish. How can some people insult a whole tribe your beloveth party and president is openly playing dirty games with people's life with his illitrate wife and some people are saying yoruba people are violent, everyone knows who is originally behind boko haram some pictures proved it lately with th niger delta thug and your favourite clergyman posing with 2 terrorist and some fools still open thier mouth to say buhari is behind boko haram, how can you be so stupid to close your eyes to the truth just to favour your candidate, i swear nigeria is totally falling apart every region is better of on thier own.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by louiskay(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
Weselion:
APC is known for thuggery, that's why they can't ban thugs in lagos. Apc is yet to tell us what happened to Funsho Williams
. #GOGGLE.COM is ur friend,my friend##

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / Governorship Contests That Will Shake 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.