Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (58659 Views)

Picture Of A Senior Citizen Carrying An Enlarged Pic Of Buhari @ Lagos APC Rally / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by danjalingo: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanrefront1:
Anyone with half a brain which still function with a quarter of the capacity of the half-brain can logically deduce that its illogical and senseless for APC to shoot itself in the leg with its own gun.

Let's reason for a minutes, why would APC employ thugs to scatter and cause mayhem in the concluding finale of his own "Meet the people tour".

Think people; does it make any logical sense? Of what profit is that mayhem to APC or the governor.

Only paid e-warriors will be unable to reason this out since their opinion is already paid for.

abegii, when will people begin to accept responsibility for their actions instead of shifting blames.

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
When are we going to change our barbaric ways in Nigeria? They are annoying to say the least! I hate them! I really do hate them! angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by success9(m): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
chamboy:
I thought Amosun levelled this hoodlums with Operation burst...

Ajimobi you meant to say. However, Amosun levelled that of Ogun State.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by success9(m): 10:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
chamboy:
dnt mind dem.... wen Adedibu PDP was alive, he allowed boys to smoke under d bridge of molete.. molete was know for Thug Hq Ibadan
Dnt forget Gbenga Daniel Cult boys in Sagamu n Ijebu-ode

Spot on bros on Gbenga Daniel. Thank God for Amosun who has levelled these boys. For over a year now, no cult related shooting has taken place in Sagamu. We can now go about freely without thinking a stray bullet can run into anybody.

Do u live in Ijebu-Ode?
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Olaone1: 10:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Blame Ajimobi. He caused it.....that nigga undecided undecided undecided
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by atinukedam(f): 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
SWDude:

The same Yorubas you Igbos refer to as cowards. We are waiting for 2015.

It no longer a surprise that the PDP has taken over the Nigeria Police Force. We the Yorubas will let them know who we are.
talk 4 ur slf,not all yorubas
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by WhiteTyre: 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
ogbronx:
Its a clear case of PDP sponsored crisis to label opposition as culprits. Nigerians are not fools. This same scenario was seen in Edo state where the PDP sponsored killings and violence to tarnish the image of the APC and the governor.
The facts remain that thugs and thuggery has always been the reserve of the PDP for elections. They use these thugs alongside the comatose Nigerian police for rigging.
The recent LGA elections in delta state where PDP won all the LGA was rigged that cried to the high heavens. The pple felt disenfranchised and bitter. Thugs would only put thugs in power and the chain continues. For as long as the pple don't have a say in politics and voting, only criminals, cultist , no vision and incompetent pple would run the affairs of this country.
Shifting blames again.
This is why Nigeria still remains this way. For any problem in your house, its always your neighbour.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by 83lagosroad(m): 11:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
I pity Nigeria if PDP should continue with lawlessness

i think u should hv a rethink about APC cos once the war they are druming starts, i wount matter if ure a card carrying member of APC to PDP boys. u will be slautereghed too. vice versa. pls let preach peace.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by phemybof(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
lanrefront1:
Anyone with half a brain which still function with a quarter of the capacity of the half-brain can logically deduce that its illogical and senseless for APC to shoot itself in the leg with its own gun.

Let's reason for a minutes, why would APC employ thugs to scatter and cause mayhem in the concluding finale of his own "Meet the people tour".

Think people; does it make any logical sense? Of what profit is that mayhem to APC or the governor.

Only paid e-warriors will be unable to reason this out since their opinion is already paid for.
you got it guy, you are not like them who think wt their anus
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by PenSniper: 1:15am On Nov 23, 2014
2015 - Nigeria between the devil and the deep, blue sea.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fabregas04(m): 2:15am On Nov 23, 2014
femidejulius:

Considering the recent handling of the crisis in the National Assembly by the PDP led federal executive and the manner in which the Ekiti State PDP controlled executive has created problems in the state legislature only few weeks after coming on board, the Yorubas will always prefer the APC to the PDP
my frnd are u mad? Who made u PR for yorubas? U'd beta speak 4 urself.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by AmbOlaoye1(m): 6:34am On Nov 23, 2014
the rally must have been hijacked.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by teoo: 7:31am On Nov 23, 2014
olapluto:
Anyone who knows Ibadan well knows that the areas mentioned are PDP strongholds. Also, considering that Ajimobi from day 1 has dissociated himself from violence, I have no doubt this is a PDP thing. Ajimobi has managed Oyo security challenges for over 3 years, even chasing the NURTW thugs underground. its election time, we know the party that brings the thugs back to life.
U make sense jawe.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by jordanice007: 7:39am On Nov 23, 2014
menabadoo:
APC will always use PDP to cover their flaws, its dishearten to always involve PDP in everything you do. APC are now the noise-makers of the nation.

that's the word bro
true talk
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by stephenfemi: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2014
Anyway, all political parties sponsor thugs, non of you shoul d blame any political part for thuggery. May God save us from politicians and their trick.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fxskye: 8:35am On Nov 23, 2014
WhiteTyre:

Shifting blames again.
This is why Nigeria still remains this way. For any problem in your house, its always your neighbour.

Base on ur spine of analysis, it's suffice to say we should blame PDP for d show of Shame that took place @ d NNAS last week and that of Ekiti State Assembly. Because PDP is d arrow head
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fxskye: 8:39am On Nov 23, 2014
fabregas04:
my frnd are u mad? Who made u PR for yorubas? U'd beta speak 4 urself.

That was a true talk.....seconded!

The guy is hereby appointed as PR of Yoruba on NL.

If it's vex u, go hug transformer
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Olaone1: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
Ajimobi is too violent and too impatient. He caused it. His thugs are rudderless.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by fxskye: 9:02am On Nov 23, 2014
masterpower:

AND YOU FORGET THAT APC IS THE ONLY PARTY IN NIGERIA THAT DOES NOT HAVE A MANIFESTO.

HOW CAN YOU PREFER A PARTY WHOSE MANIFESTO IS BOKOHARAM, ISLAMISATION OF NIGERIA, CONDEMN EVERYTHING BY THE GOVERNMENT?

APC IS A PARTY OF GANGSTARS, RASCALS, AND IRESPONSIBLE OPPOSITION.

APC IS A PARTY THAT INSTRUCTS THEIR MEMBERS TO BREAK THE LAW. THEY JUST KILLED SOME POLICE OFFICERS AT THEIR RALLY AT IBADAN.

APC IS A PARTY WHOSE MEMBERS IN THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY JUMPS FENCE TO ENTER THE COMPLEX. ASK TAMBUWAL, BSC, 419, BOKOHARAM, TERRORIST, JIHADIST.

A PARTY WHOSE MEMBERS THAT WERE ELECTED TO MAKE LAWS BREAKS THE LAW.

APC MEMBERS SHOULD HIDE THEIR FACES IN SHAME BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO DIRECTION.

#KILLAPCCOCKROACHES

Here comes another PDP e warrior. It's sad that u can't think before u speak. All these allegations for APC? And PDP led admin can't prosecute APC? So, what's PDP doing in power?......Corruption u said? U got it.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by porka: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
lanrefront1:

Get real.

It's called faction.

It happens all the time.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by kollybright(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Are these thugs APC members?Or what are u trying to say,they are PDP thugs,APC don't use thugs,take note.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Tstone1(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2014
kollybright:
Are these thugs APC members?Or what are u trying to say,they are PDP thugs,APC don't use thugs,take note.
Abegi! Which party does not use thugs? I guess you need a little more peep into political parties we have in Nigeria.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Hero10001: 11:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Bad market for APC, PDP is blamed.
Same to PDP, APC is the culprit.
Which kind politics be dis self.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Peterscoded: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.
so are u a pDp
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Hadeya(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
chamboy:
I thought Amosun levelled this hoodlums with Operation burst...

Ajimobi not Amosun
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by MrMann1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
femidejulius:

Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Rexyl(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Most campaign activities end up celebrating law breaker! May God save Nigeria. The parties and individuals are to blame because both are so desperate for power.
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by bidex(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
hmmm... wonders shall never end. ... let me see how this movie will end
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
let's kill curropt politicians all.....#kill_them_all is the lasting solution /////// I can help toimport snipers frothed west and middleeast... #via__sniper haven
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by 2kris(m): 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
masterpower:
THIS IS THE APC THAT THE YORUBAS PREFERE TO PDP.

I PITY NIGERIA IF APC EVER WINS THE 2015 ELECTION.
bros apc no be good news @ all............but wait ohhh can i still get my permanent voters card cuz it was done during my final year exams pls i really need it cuz i just have to revote pdp in i have no choice
Re: Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
lanrefront1:

Nice
But this is football anything can happen
APC in Ib is loosing ground
Xo anything can happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Roxy Ogechi Ndebumadu Who Is The Chairwoman Of Bowie County, Maryland USA / Video Of Fulani Men Carrying AK47 In Katsina In Presence Of Army Sparks Outrage / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.