Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (52718 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Be Careful Who You Sleep With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Jollyakat(m): 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
That No 5 is damn funny
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by aspirebig: 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmm

Very stale news.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Hotsparkles(m): 11:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]No 4,is funny ;DNo 4,is funny
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by lalasticlala(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
freethinker01:
Na u form that last one jor.

Lol
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by shininglite(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Brightology2:
K
k for kettle
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by oluwakekz(m): 11:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lord have mercy!!!!! Morning duty tomorrow !!!!!!!! My phone my alarm. I wake up late 5:15, then I miss the staff bus!!!!!!#myphone #mybestfriend #myalarm
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by osile2012: 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=15pt]Dont Sleep with empty pocket. Always make sure u have some money in your hands or pocket. Some people have been beaten to death in their dream because they finished eating in restaurants and could not pay. When this happens they never wake up. Whenever i sleep at Night i put money in my pj pocket or hold it with my hand just incase.

Its better to have and not need than need and not have.
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ShakaZullu(m): 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
ayomidegambari:
Just here 2 campaign. BUHARI 2015 no shaking #teamBuhari

BUHARI is a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by InZA: 11:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
So since November 2014, the moderator that put this on front page has been sleeping abi

Welcome from your sleep.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ShakaZullu(m): 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
tola9ja:
Meet 1st and 2nd ladies Mrs Aisha Buhari and Mrs Odudolapo Osinbajo in APC. rally

In your dream

Buhari is a certified terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM

BUHARI will never rule a united Nigeria
Because he's a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
1.Check
2.Check
3.Check
4.Check
5.Check

Hmmmm......guess I'm good to go.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by 1stola: 11:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=28pt]6. Dont have sex before you sleep if you're not married else... [/size]
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Dronedude(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
I heard if a girl sleeps with her bra and pants off, she is a keeper.

Is it true? embarassed
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by BonaVIta(m): 11:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Now a days, people are just building theories about our way of living anyhow anyhow.

Today; 10 ways to sit before eating,
Tomorrow; 15 ways to now a girl is dying for you.
Next; 5 things you should never do before sleeping.

I'm waiting to see 15 more commandments to balance the 10 presented by Moses.

Pls OP, tell use 5 ways to make 1million in 5 weeks.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Medinat20(f): 11:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
This is the 1,347,568 times av seen this post undecided ..its now boring .anyways am sleeping with my phone

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Qristien: 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
DON'T go to bed without brushing.
DON'T go to bed without praying.
DON'T go to bed without kissing your whole family goodnight.
DON'T go to bed without removing your slippers.
DON'T go to bed without going to bed actually.
DON'T go to bed listening to what people say you must DON'T do before going to bed.

Live right. Seek Christ. Eat. Drink. Life is short. Don't Enjoy it. Let others enjoy having you alive!
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Medinat20(f): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ivyluvie2:
1.Check
2.Check
3.Check
4.Check
5.Check

Hmmmm......guess I'm good to go.
No come Back here
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by emmanwandud(m): 11:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
Everybody is shouting " Buhari we need change!
Buhari we need change
Buhari we need change"...
Is he a conductor?

3 Likes

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Laitesmart(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Chai!!!! That no 5 na dan buru ba shege!!!!
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by eagle70: 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please if you live around this area there is a great deliverance programe going on at Redeemed Christian Church Lighthouse Parish, 20 Oyinloye Faniran Close, Odubale Estate by Akinbo b/stop , Akute. The program takes place between 5.30 am and 6.30 am also in the evening between 6.00pm and 8.00 am.Please do not miss this program ,a great prophet of God is on ground to speak the word of authority to your life.Make sure you are there 2015 is going to be easy for you in Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
freethinker01:
Na u form that last one jor.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Brightology2(m): 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
shininglite:
k for kettle
hehehehe one kettle of palm wine 4 u,mix with igbo
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
What is remaining? Don't sleep with your d i c k! Please... angry
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Baddestguyp(m): 11:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
jboy73:
1. Don't Sleep with headphones on.. You might get deaf before you wake.

2. Don't drink before you sleep... You might kill someone in your dream.

3. For teenagers: Of your phone b4 u sleep.
You parents might wake before you, and decide
to check and quit the noise that's coming from ur
Phone, Only to find out its the blue filmm you
Didn't pause.. After wanking that night.

4. Don't Mistakenly go to bed near your female cousin.
Your Mr corck might control the whole night.

5. Don't smoke skunk b4 going to bed.
You might wakeup a mad man the next day.
grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by zigger(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
No 2 I like makes it easier to...
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by tziz(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:
1. Don't Sleep with headphones on.. You might get deaf before you wake.

2. Don't drink before you sleep... You might kill someone in your dream.

3. For teenagers: Of your phone b4 u sleep.
You parents might wake before you, and decide
to check and quit the noise that's coming from ur
Phone, Only to find out its the blue filmm you
Didn't pause.. After wanking that night.

4. Don't Mistakenly go to bed near your female cousin.
Your Mr corck might control the whole night.

5. Don't smoke skunk b4 going to bed.
You might wakeup a mad man the next day.
Lmao!!! Guy i swear u do or u used to do nĂ²3, dey r just somtins dat pple cant imagine excpt deyv experienced it. grin grin grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by jpphilips(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2015
Magnetic waves? who is this dumb soul?
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by gentlechyke(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2015
don't sleep while online on nairaland.u might wake with a broken phone's screen grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by phlamesG: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Number 5 is crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.