Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep (52717 Views)

16 Bizarre Things Your Body Does While You Sleep / The Zika Virus, Five Things You Need To Know / Be Careful Who You Sleep With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by blueandbirds(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2015
Don't sleep with your cloths on because you might wanna have sex in you dream... #justsayingtho* grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by crownwealth: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
List not complete
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2015
crownwealth:
List not complete
Kindly add yours. Thanks
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by amsoslim(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2015
No 5 is the major one of all of the listed precuations...OP,I c u
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by justscorch: 12:33am On Jan 14, 2015
1, wash the dishes make e no attract cockroaches and rodents
2,check and lock your doors and windows

3,plug your phones and laptop (make sure the cord is long)

4,check xvideos for new vids

5, check NL frontpage to learn weda Stella Damascus dey put condom inside her guy briefcase
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:
No 5 is the major one of all of the listed precuations...OP,I c u
hehehe... meaning what
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by badassProdigy(m): 12:37am On Jan 14, 2015
i love dis
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ketiy77: 12:41am On Jan 14, 2015
tongue
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by jorlons(m): 12:42am On Jan 14, 2015
my wrist watch gree leave my hand.....
i nor fit sleep without my phone n the bad thing is I find it singing most of the time on d floor.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by evesdon4u: 12:46am On Jan 14, 2015
No. 5 is actually hilarious...
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by amsoslim(m): 12:52am On Jan 14, 2015
factorial1:

hehehe... meaning what
meaning dAt it is late and u ought to b in bed tongue tongue
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 12:55am On Jan 14, 2015
amsoslim:
meaning dAt it is late and u ought to b in bed tongue tongue
I'm already on top my bed... but not asleep.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by bosschinalu(m): 1:00am On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:
1. Don't Sleep with headphones on.. You might get deaf before you wake.

2. Don't drink before you sleep... You might kill someone in your dream.

3. For teenagers: Of your phone b4 u sleep.
You parents might wake before you, and decide
to check and quit the noise that's coming from ur
Phone, Only to find out its the blue filmm you
Didn't pause.. After wanking that night.

4. Don't Mistakenly go to bed near your female cousin.
Your Mr corck might control the whole night.

5. Don't smoke skunk b4 going to bed.
You might wakeup a mad man the next day.

Mehn. U really Got me wif ur number 3 to 5 Sha...Cant stop laffin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by cluksy(m): 1:29am On Jan 14, 2015
Medinat20:
This is the 1,347,568 times av seen this post undecided ..its now boring .anyways am sleeping with my phone
how ffa?
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by chekasforchekas: 1:32am On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:

hehehe nice one, i think your high on skunk before writing
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by irokop(m): 2:29am On Jan 14, 2015
jboy73:

Are you alright? Hahahahahaha hohohoh papa papa comma.
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Brown419(m): 2:56am On Jan 14, 2015
I even received cAlls now. grin grin shocked
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Don't vote for buhari because boko haram will be given an armnesty grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ultimate77(m): 5:36am On Jan 14, 2015
5- DON'T SLEEP WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S WIVESOR HUSBANDS

Scientists are of the opinion that one may never wake up again; and if this happens DISGRACE AWAITS, as no one will like to be picked up dead, by loved ones from such a place to the‪#‎Morgue‬!............

Contact me, II myt b of help. Thanks
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by ultimate77(m): 5:37am On Jan 14, 2015
irokop:

Are you alright? Hahahahahaha hohohoh papa papa comma.

I day llaf ur Laf
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by bynat(f): 5:46am On Jan 14, 2015
5 tins we shldnt do, so we can even do them?
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by factorial1(m): 6:16am On Jan 14, 2015
bynat:
5 tins we shldnt do, so we can even do them?
ehm... the topic says: "Five Things You MUST Not Do Before You Sleep"
I hope that's clear enough grin
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by Skillz02(m): 6:30am On Jan 14, 2015
Noted
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by sanmibukunmi: 6:38am On Jan 14, 2015
ethicalUser:

1st and 2nd lady Indeed. Keep on dreaming ... My teacher once told me "don't count ur eggs b4 it gets hatched."
Chai you teacher tot you rubbish O‎​º°˚˚˚°º......he wasn't qualified enough to teach you now Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the repercussion...sorry O‎​º°˚˚˚°º
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by otedola1(m): 6:56am On Jan 14, 2015
I like 3, Because I don't like disstoping anytime I sleeping
Lol
Re: Five Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep by hotgunz(m): 7:06am On Jan 14, 2015
Don't sleep wit witch
Don't sleep wit Yahoo bios
Don't sleep wit olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Signs Of Sexually Transmitted Disease You Should Not Ignore / Woman's Huge Fibroid Surgically Removed In Lagos. Graphic Photos / Man Who Chopped Off Own Penis, Had It Reattached, And Still Has Erections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.