Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? (4477 Views)

Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:37am On Nov 22, 2014
which one do you prefer, black or fair lady? drop your vote and your reasons. let's just have fun today.

let me quickly drop my own sharp sharp.

i will prefer a fair lady to a black one anytime any day.

i'm a fair guy and i will want my babe and children to be fair as well. so i will like to marry a fair lady.

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
U want ur children to be fair abi..ddnt dey teach u abt genetics in secondary school? Dat is very possible to gv birth to a chocolate skinned baby if in ur lineage, either ur grandfather or grandmother has an ebony skin.... The way we think dese days mk me laff...

4 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by dannydaniels(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2014
;DI'll prefer an ALBINO anytime anyday...those set of people are wonderful.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by peterpaulis(m): 8:43am On Nov 22, 2014
sad angry .... Nothing to say... Out of thread!!!

2 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by naijaboiy: 8:43am On Nov 22, 2014
i prefer black ladies wink

Please vote Naijaboiy for Mr.Nairaland 2014.

All you need to do is to type 'I vote naijaboiy'

Then you mention the judge cc 'Eze promo.e

3 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U want ur children to be fair abi..ddnt dey teach u abt genetics in secondary school? Dat is very possible to gv birth to a chocolate skinned baby if in ur lineage, either ur grandfather or grandmother has an ebony skin.... The way we think dese days mk me laff...
if i'm fair and my wife is also fair there is higher possibility that almost all my children will be fair. and that is good.

pls drop yours.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 22, 2014
dannydaniels:
;DI'll prefer an ALBINO anytime anyday...those set of people are wonderful.
lol dey can love eh...kai...
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
peterpaulis:
sad angry .... Nothing to say... Out of thread!!!
i know u like fair ladies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by djeezy(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
Fair ladies grin
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:47am On Nov 22, 2014
colour doesn't matter understanding,compatibility etc,black preferably,I am not Mrcorck
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
if i'm fair and my wife is also fair there is higher possibility that almost all my children will be fair. and that is good.

pls drop yours.
lool ds guy sef... U need to go bk to school... Well love knws no boundaries..so weda the babe is white or blaq, red or brown... I am good to go..buh albino ........ I rather becum a priest

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:48am On Nov 22, 2014
most ibo girls are very fresh and fair. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
most ibo girls are very fresh and fair. grin grin
lmao..go to onitsha..u will see dem plenty wey black get muscle for body nd yam leg.... Most igbo girls even hav visible hairs on thr hands, legs nd chin....
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Rapsainot(m): 8:52am On Nov 22, 2014
I want em black...

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:53am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lool ds guy sef... U need to go bk to school... Well love knws no boundaries..so weda the babe is white or blaq, red or brown... I am good to go..buh albino ........ I rather becum a priest
let's us nt argue about school here. u win ok. my reason is nt only children but my choice. i like fair ladies so much. i would want my partner to be fair.

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
let's us nt argue about school here. u win ok. my reason is nt only children but my choice. i like fair ladies so much. i would want my partner to be fair.
ok..so wah will u do wen she gvs birth to an ebony skinned baby? Will u reject it? Nd b like hey who is d father of that child....
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by peterpaulis(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
i know u like fair ladies.
grin, most of them na .... Dem day do jawe.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:59am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ok..so wah will u do wen she gvs birth to an ebony skinned baby? Will u reject it? Nd b like hey who is d father of that child....
i will accept it but i know that some will also take after my type of skin or the mother(my wife).
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
i will accept it but i know that some will also take after my type of skin or the mother(my wife).
yh dah one na must... Buh be ready to accept them wen u want to giv birth to more dan five children.... Cuz dr must b one dat would b ebony skinned..unless ur grandfather or ur mum is light skinned....
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 9:03am On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yh dah one na must... Buh be ready to accept them wen u want to giv birth to more dan five children.... Cuz dr must b one dat would b ebony skinned..unless ur grandfather or ur mum is light skinned....
but i just pray that all will be fair and fresh.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
but i just pray that all will be fair and fresh.
na ur money na go mk dem fresh

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by mesoade(m): 9:04am On Nov 22, 2014
In flavour's voice,
Baby your black is beautiful
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by jasper7(m): 9:05am On Nov 22, 2014
It's all about the 3B's. BLACK, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL. Daz all

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 22, 2014
Fair or choco milo does it for me
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
fair ladies are hotcake o. i know many guys like fair ladies too.

2 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 9:45am On Nov 22, 2014
jasper7:
It's all about the 3B's. BLACK, BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL. Daz all
u are going for black then.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Equado(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2014
M strictly ebony....fair ladies p***y z disgusting tew luk @ lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Elinob(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2014
The both shai
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by jasper7(m): 10:22am On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
u are going for black then.
Yep
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 10:27am On Nov 22, 2014
Equado:
M strictly ebony....fair ladies p***y z disgusting tew luk @ lipsrsealed
gringrin
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2014
@Equado.

hw do u know? grin
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by tayoxx(m): 10:36am On Nov 22, 2014
any one goes for me....but I'm more of dark skinned dan light skinned

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Take On PDA / Words On Marbles; Whyyou Should Be Careful With Whom u Choose To Have Sex With. / When A Girl Claims Her Ex Never Slept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.