Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? (4491 Views)

Life Isn't Fair,Ladies don't fall a victim / Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Dark Guys Vs Fair Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy humbly solicits and ask for your votes today as he realises his dream of attaining the much coveted crown of mr nairaland.....
you guys saw him through all the rounds!so finally he is there at the grand finale and you guys can do it again today...

God bless yall
God bless nairaland
God bless team omonaija smiley smiley smiley

please click on that link and vote for him smiley smiley smiley[/i][/size][/color]
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Mrfils(m): 11:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Dark, they glow
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by zeongeon: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Since every gurl stArted bcoming fAir I think I like and AppreciAte the dArk lAdies more.

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Whichever one I fall in LOVE with.

2 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by oluwasegun007(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
REASON:
1. I don't won't multicoloured skin children
2. Black ladies have more curves than fair ladies (I.e fleshy in the right places), that's why most real black ladies are never comfortable wearing Bikini....(Source: personal observation).
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by clevvermind(m): 8:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
zeongeon:
Since every gurl stArted bcoming fAir I think I like and AppreciAte the dArk lAdies more.
u mean the bleaching ones?
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by zeongeon: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
clevvermind:
u mean the bleaching ones?
yes ooh its As if most gurls are turning fAir
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
because of my complexion am seriously turned on by black babes, pure black chocolates babes are the sexiest i don't really like fair babes but if she's a nice person i'd appreciate her but dark babes get my attention faster than anything.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by denedene(m): 12:06am On Nov 23, 2014
IMO fair gurls r attractive but ders sumfin bou d black gurl(beautiful ones tho) I cnt just explain it... wen I c beautiful black lady pass by I'm like "that should b my wife"

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by ireneony(f): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2014
clevvermind:
which one do you prefer, black or fair lady? drop your vote and your reasons. let's just have fun today.

let me quickly drop my own sharp sharp.

i will prefer a fair lady to a black one anytime any day.

i'm a fair guy and i will want my babe and children to be fair as well. so i will like to marry a fair lady.
op is not black is darkskin vs lightskin
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by LebenNG: 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2021
mesoade:
In flavour's voice,
Baby your black is beautiful
lmao which of im baby mama black undecided
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by Quality20(m): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2021
we de Hausa men prefer black ladies
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by KingDash: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
clevvermind:
which one do you prefer, black or fair lady? drop your vote and your reasons. let's just have fun today.

i'm a fair guy and i will want my babe and children to be fair as well. so i will like to marry a fair lady.
lightskinned girls pussies tastes good
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by PriceNow(m): 10:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dark girls dey make my konji rise grin I love dark girls with passion

1 Like

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by BSsniffer: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2021
Op.
For a better understanding.... research on the sales of skin toning creams over the last decade in Nigeria.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by pansophist(m): 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2021
Dark skin ladies abeg. The darker, the better. They look younger, age gracefully, glow in the sun, and if she now have white teeth, then it is complete. And if she didn't bleach, it shows she has a healthy self esteem. Na to carry her to show my mama remain. Wife material has been found.

8 Likes

Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by studentofTruth: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2021
clevvermind:

I prefer ebony (dark-skinned) beauty. The maximum I can take is chocolate color. I hate bleaching so much, and mechanic doesn't allow us to recognize mad people.
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by studentofTruth: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2021
pansophist:
Dark skin ladies abeg. The darker, the better. They look younger, age gracefully, glow in the sun, and if they now have white teeth, then its finished. And if didn't bleach, it shows she has a healthy self esteem. Na to carry her to show my mama remain.

Fresh and blood did not reveal this to you. You sabi!
Re: Black Ladies Vs Fair Ladies. Guys, Which One Do You Prefer And Why? by SPLENDID25(m): 7:57am On Jul 22, 2021
I need me a black b*tch anytime, anyday! I don't feel anything for fair ladies, whether naturally fair or bleached.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Husband Doesn't Contact Me When He's In Nigeria / Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. / List Of Foods That Lower Blood Sugar Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.