Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:46 AM

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? (10128 Views)

Disgusting Things Girls Do Because Of Sex / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by AreaFada2: 3:49am On Nov 23, 2014
Is it fish head, goat head, cow head or chicken grin.

Nne, na Isi ewu grin
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by usermane(m): 6:19am On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wanna know..it can be sexual something or love something. what are the little or big things girls do that make your knees weak, in other words, that make you fall in love or become interested in her? cheesy

treating me friendly and kindly does it for me. I guess that 's because am a shy fellow
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by wordbank(m): 6:35am On Nov 23, 2014
A good BJ grin
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 23, 2014
usermane:

treating me friendly and kindly does it for me. I guess that 's because am a shy fellow
awww cheesy okay dear
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by will1am: 7:23am On Nov 23, 2014
The genuine smiles on her face smiley ..
Works like magic for me
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Umennajiego(m): 7:37am On Nov 23, 2014
My heart skips when a girl.......... .
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I wanna know..it can be sexual something or love something. what are the little or big things girls do that make your knees weak, in other words, that make you fall in love or become interested in her? cheesy

Crash his car- will be weak knees defo loool
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

Crash his car- will be weak knees defo loool

Yes it may be. Especially his dearest car cheesy

How is your marriage doing and has your man broken all contact with Faustina/Chinasa?

Meeting an indigenous Ex could be weak knees too. cheesy
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Fkhalifa(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
her humility,despite her beaty she sees herself as nothing that big,enduring my faults and loving my imperfections

watch feza of bba,inspite of her beauty she approaches the cool men in the house,talk them,no pride,and no complications..nd not this yeye am pretty,i have class rawbish

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by ibnjarir93(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2014
It's sumting that I can't really tell... bt a simple smile is a sure contender.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2014
breezy047:

Yes it may be. Especially his dearest car cheesy

How is your marriage doing and has your man broken all contact with Faustina/Chinasa?

Meeting an indigenous Ex could be weak knees too. cheesy

It wont work this marriage. Looking for the way out
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

It wont work this marriage. Looking for the way out

I'm sincerely sorry about that. Do you have kids already?

I hope its got nothing to do with infidelity? Or is it the cultural differences?
Besides why did you put up Chinasa's number here on this site?
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2014
breezy047:

I'm sincerely sorry about that. Do you have kids already?

I hope its got nothing to do with infidelity? Or is it the cultural differences?
Besides why did you put up Chinasa's number here on this site?

No theres no kids. Hes too shady. All those old friends and stuff. I cant stand it. He is easy on flirting. So can flirt as much as he wants
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

No theres no kids. Hes too shady. All those old friends and stuff. I cant stand it. He is easy on flirting. So can flirt as much as he wants

If he is an ethnic man he may not be comfortable with settling down with a white woman. Some may not take the relationship serious, others may flirt around, and still some go to the extent of getting themselves a secret Nigerian wife back at home.

I don't know if your man falls into this category, but if he doesnt then he may be a good man with good intentions for you but with flaws. No man can be perfect. You only get to deal with or get over the flaws.

I really cant say much as it appears a delicate issue but I would want you to be sure you are making the right decision because he may be a good man.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Battery1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
U want to knw so dat u wil start doin it for me to fall for u abi?
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by mosefin19(m): 1:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
her beauty nd behaviour..
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by ba7man(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
If she gave me a high tackle during football, my knees will probably get weak.

Jus playing, A girl that takes charge during intimacy gets my heart pumping.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by kingsley18(m): 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
HER MONEY
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by tranxo(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
care and respect for the elderly.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by emmiedammie: 2:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Demanding for iphone 6 and stuffs like that makes my knees weak in a sense
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
breezy047:

If he is an ethnic man he may not be comfortable with settling down with a white woman. Some may not take the relationship serious, others may flirt around, and still some go to the extent of getting themselves a secret Nigerian wife back at home.

I don't know if your man falls into this category, but if he doesnt then he may be a good man with good intentions for you but with flaws. No man can be perfect. You only get to deal with or get over the flaws.

I really cant say much as it appears a delicate issue but I would want you to be sure you are making the right decision because he may be a good man.

Hes not ethnic at all. He said he would never marry black woman. If i can stay without flirtations so can he! Theres no place for double standards in marriage. If he cant respect me in such level than i dont need him. If i want kids i can do it myself. I dont need man for money or that he would fix a household. I need a partner who would be a support in life and loyalty is one of the aspects
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
soft, calm, understanding and not quarrelsome, prety, God fearing, intelligent girl with a nice feminine name like Amara, bola, Emily, lola will always make my knee weak.
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

Hes not ethnic at all. He said he would never marry black woman. If i can stay without flirtations so can he! Theres no place for double standards in marriage. If he cant respect me in such level than i dont need him. If i want kids i can do it myself. I dont need man for money or that he would fix a household. I need a partner who would be a support in life and loyalty is one of the aspects

Alright dear. I understand you and I trust your decision anyway because you are an adult and you know whats best for you.

I wish you luck in all your decision and I pray you make the right ones only. Take care dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by LegatusGlaber(m): 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
voodoo85:

Household items are definitely loyal; you won't worry about anything.

Op, what on earth will make weak? Not experienced it yet
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
Battery1:

U want to knw so dat u wil start doin it for me to fall for u abi?
lol for ur plastic mind grin tongue
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Spydamannn(m): 10:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
tranxo:
care and respect for the elderly.
wtf man....good point tho
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Maamin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
@ Op, only if the chic turn to big Ghana-must -go of Dollars..infact I wont only get a weak knee but a broken one grin
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by KingTom(m): 11:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
When they smile. Especially the gap-toothed ones AfricanApple, Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by lanicky(f): 11:05am On Nov 24, 2014
KingTom:
When they smile. Especially the gap-toothed ones AfricanApple, Lanicky.

*clears throat* Their naughtiness....just like KingTom tongue
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by franugo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
Gwan2:
I had a smal fracas wit my Gf 4 nt replyin ma sms on tym, although she apologized n was remorse abt it...I decided playin hard to get, 4 lyk 4 dayz i dint cal nor Chat wit her, bt al diz yle she kept her cool callin me even though i nvr picked, sendin me sms...so wen i decided callin her today, she juz told me daz she is fyn juz dat she missed me ......dat rili added ma likeness 4 her

u are very childish mancry ur babe dey try
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by Shankboye(m): 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Her matter
Re: Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
lanicky:

*clears throat* Their naughtiness....just like KingTom tongue
*****Head swells and bursts*******
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Set Awon!!! Big Breast Lagos Babe Ada La Pinky Twerks With Her Boobs (photos) / List Of Things That Makes You A Woman Wrapper On Nairaland / Man Cleans Up A Homeless Beggar And Plans To Marry Her In May (+PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.