Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever (4719 Views)

Post-election Statement By The Only Female Presidential Aspirant / Prof. Sonaiya, The Only Female Presidential Aspirant In The 2015 Election [PICS] / I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by toyoe49: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2014
Got to understand this is more serious than imagined..lo and behold a young Nigerian has declared his intentions to contend for presidency in the 2015 general elections..Who the hell is Olabode John Wesley!

This was what I stumbled on;
OFFICIAL DECLARATION BY OLABODE JOHN WESLEY TO
CONTEND THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS THIS DAY
21st NOVEMBER; 2014 AT I.P.C NATIONAL SECRETARIAT
IN LAGOS.
Haven duly consulted and taken into consideration the
loud thoughts of Nigerian youths, it becomes very
pertinent that a Visionary Youth and Progressive
oriented leader be presented to defend their interest
and also lead our dear Nation Nigeria to the promised
land where Milk and Honey once flowed, where Peace
and Tranquillity once reigned, where Unity and
Harmony was once our tale of brotherhood and a land
where dignity was once our pride.
I hereby step forward with a one point agenda of an
EGALITARIAN SOCIETY for all; in great humility and
with formidable support from Nigerian Youth, in order
to honour the clarion call to render selfless service to
humanity without fear or favour to therefore take up
the mantle of Leadership in order to navigate an
absolute New Atmosphere of Governance.
On this note, I hereby declare my intentions to run in
the 2015 general elections as President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria under the umbrella of the
Independent Progressive Congress of Nigeria on this
day of 21 - 11 - 2014.
Remember, It Takes Young Men of Great Courage No
Time In Transforming Their Generation.
Vote Wisely To Secure The Future.
God Bless Nigeria and Strengthen Our Youth!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by zubby29(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
thumbs ups bode,chase ur dreams,u never can tell

2 Likes

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2014
I so much congratulate Mr. John wesley Bode for taking such a bold step. However, his advisers/Sponsors/friends/ Enemies should have advised him to be strategic in such a Project. He is unknown to the elite, unknown to Majority of the youths(except his co-travellers), unknown to the masses and unknown to the intellectuals(I stand to be corrected), at least his campaigners should have told us who he is, what he stands for, his antecedents and probably a brief of his experience to make us make an informed opinion of him. This is the way to go!!!

Meanwhile, General Muhammadu Buhari for President 2015

APC!!!! Change

11 Likes

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Firefire(m): 11:22am On Nov 22, 2014
Bode, destiny can smile on you. tongue

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by chamboy(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2014
I love dis am soo joining ur party jare

. Buh meanwhile

GMB for 2015

4 Likes

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by dridowu: 11:55am On Nov 22, 2014
Determination is the key to success.
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by mumumugu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hehas failed
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Be resilient, unrelenting and tenaciously follow your dreams and the heavens may beam its light on you.

Dreamers are achievers..
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Here is an example of the change I desire...

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by adepiero: 12:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by kingthreat(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
He looks so gay. Let him find another means to seek attention.
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by KnowAll(m): 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
His age has already disqualified him. I doubt whether this guy is up to 40 years. Our constituion stipulates that a would be President should be or have attained d age of 40. Sorry mate, u have some grow up to achieve b4 running 4 d Presidency.
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by goldfish80(m): 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
Gani Fawehinmi couldn't get up to 1k votes despite his popularity. It would be a miracle if you can up to 50 votes.

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by sKeetz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
I don't know why but this seems like a joke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
incase
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol joker, is either somebody is seeking for attention or somebody want to waste his time

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by tpia6: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
KnowAll:
His age has already disqualified him. I doubt whether this guy is up to 40 years. Our constituion stipulates that a would be President should be or have attained d age of 40. Sorry mate, u have some grow up to achieve b4 running 4 d Presidency.

Hmm.

He should smile a little though, he's trying to look older than his age but its not working, he still seems underage.
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by kelechiMarie(f): 3:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]Seen
VOTE Emperorking20 for mr Nairaland and dnt forget to tag his judge e.g
I vote emperorking20
cc:Abumikey
THANKS
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
the way da guy take position face dey fear me, ...Be like wen I enter i go chop alone undecided
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by chacoonder(m): 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
He don even collect MFR..him too na thief joor.
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by donphilopus: 5:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is this guy up to 40?! Because the Constitution makes it clear that one must be up to 40 before he can contest for the office of the President!

131. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the President if -

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
(b) he has attained the age of forty years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

1 Like

Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by lanicky(f): 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls vote naijaboiy as mr nairaland 2014...he's kul, hardworking, intelligent nd handsome.

Click on dis link to vote for him....https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-2014-contest#2823562.

Thankzkiss
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
#washere
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by cokacoola(m): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
adepiero:
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]
How much be Mr. Nairaland monthly salary
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chukwu ukpabi bless your hustle
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Watch Nigerian youths ignore this guy like plague. I will follow up on this dude and he might get my vote.

On a second thought, what Is his past records, in what capacity has he served?
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Waspy(m): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is the young chap getting the ticket fo free??
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Orikinla(m): 7:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
He too wor wor to be President of Nigeria.
His eyes look too dull and like he smokes something.
We don't want our President to contest for the ugliest president in the world. grin
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by nigerianvenom(m): 8:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
this guy might garner more votes than our cry cry baby-buhari grin
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by rattlesnake(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
toyoe49:
Got to understand this is more serious than imagined..lo and behold a young Nigerian has declared his intentions to contend for presidency in the 2015 general elections..Who the hell is Olabode John Wesley!

This was what I stumbled on;
OFFICIAL DECLARATION BY OLABODE JOHN WESLEY TO
CONTEND THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS THIS DAY
21st NOVEMBER; 2014 AT I.P.C NATIONAL SECRETARIAT
IN LAGOS.
Haven duly consulted and taken into consideration the
loud thoughts of Nigerian youths, it becomes very
pertinent that a Visionary Youth and Progressive
oriented leader be presented to defend their interest
and also lead our dear Nation Nigeria to the promised
land where Milk and Honey once flowed, where Peace
and Tranquillity once reigned, where Unity and
Harmony was once our tale of brotherhood and a land
where dignity was once our pride.
I hereby step forward with a one point agenda of an
EGALITARIAN SOCIETY for all; in great humility and
with formidable support from Nigerian Youth, in order
to honour the clarion call to render selfless service to
humanity without fear or favour to therefore take up
the mantle of Leadership in order to navigate an
absolute New Atmosphere of Governance.
On this note, I hereby declare my intentions to run in
the 2015 general elections as President of the Federal
Republic of Nigeria under the umbrella of the
Independent Progressive Congress of Nigeria on this
day of 21 - 11 - 2014.
Remember, It Takes Young Men of Great Courage No
Time In Transforming Their Generation.
Vote Wisely To Secure The Future.
God Bless Nigeria and Strengthen Our Youth!
who is this Ebola contestant
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by pussyeater(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is he 40?
Re: Wow! The Youngest Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Ever by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Noted *sips a glass of alomo* Next one pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Blocks The Road With His Trailer And Start Praying To Allah - Wonders / Melaye Set For Mighty Victory As INEC List Affected Areas / Olawepo Hashim: Only A True Nigerian President Is Fit For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.