Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens (6070 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
brownlord:

Plenty talk, stop wasting your time on a fruitless Journey, Impeach him at the polls so the people who lays the eggs won't have excuse to take back their chicken
You're speaking like a kid.i wonder how old you are..If jonathan is impeached what will the niger delta or thier people do..what will jonathan as a one man army do to the whole of nigeria..speaking trash peice of shit..the ijaws or jonathan people do not make up nigeria..nigeria is only made f IGBO,HAUSA AND YOURUBA..IF THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE DO IT THEY WONT SETTLE IN NIGERIA AGAIN..THEN THE IGBOS WILL CLAIM THIER LAND.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by brownlord: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
chester47:
You're speaking like a kid.i wonder how old you are..If jonathan is impeached what will the niger delta or thier people do..what will jonathan as a one man army do to the whole of nigeria..speaking trash peice of shit..the ijaws or jonathan people do not make up nigeria..nigeria is only made f IGBO,HAUSA AND YOURUBA..IF THE NIGER DELTA PEOPLE DO IT THEY WONT SETTLE IN NIGERIA AGAIN..THEN THE IGBOS WILL CLAIM THIER LAND.

Who be this one again
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by subterfuge: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
USUAL NOISE MAKING BY THE LEGISLATORS.
BOTH THE HOUSE OF REPS AND THE NIGERIAN SENATE ARE BOTH UNSERIOUS JOKERS !!!! IMPEACH WHO?
WHO BORN THEM. THEY ARE ONLY BROKE AND THEY NEED THE USUAL SETTLEMENT'' GHANA MUST GO SACKS OF MONEY''. JUST BELIEVE ME. ALL THE REPS AND THE SENATORS NEED IS CASH FROM JONATHAN.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by subterfuge: 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
DONT WE ALL KNOW THAT BOTH REPS AND SENATE ARE INSIDE JONATHANS POCKETS

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Tokunbohkinibig: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
ratiken:
Noise makers!!!!
Impeaching GEJ is impossible.
However, assuming tides turn and it becomes possible..... just get your ticket and get away. Cos ours will be a case of 'there was a country'.

My friend, nothing will happen even if Jonathan is brutally killed. I can assure you that Ijaw towns and South East by extension would be d one to pay dearly for all d wrong doings of Jonathan. Ijaw people ll be on their own if any war break out and their lands would be d battle ground in case
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by menesheh(m): 12:54am On Nov 23, 2014
chester47:

Why are all these ppl shouting of ijaw and GEJ forgeting the mute igbos and not even mentioning other south southerners

As to say they are forgetting the warrior igbos that first spark the first civil war.

Lets watch
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Jonathan hoped is that nigerians remain divided along ethnic lines, but he fails to realise there exist men who can rise above chauvinistic lines created by his self serving myopia!
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Karismatik(f): 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
nakamora:
Who is GEJ that can not be impeached & who are the I jaws that can not be annihilated. All of them are not up to the yiibos who died during the Biafra war.How many are the ijaws,how many are millitants .All they do is to talk bla bla bla,where were they when Military were in power, cowards.If GEJ is impeached today nothing will happen,all their noise is a mere defencive mechanism.
Sometimes it is good you reason objectively.
Do u, in ur right sense, think Nigeria can annhilate Ijaw?
Do u think if there should be a replay of the Biafra war today, History will repeat itself?
And to the issue on ground, do u really think those thugs in National Assembly have the capability to impeach GEJ?
Let's even assume they do, Is Nigeria sincerely prepared for the Post Niger-Delta Oil?
I know u may go in the affirmative to all those questions, but those thugs in d assembly know better than to toy with their daily "handouts".
Wait a minute, they aint toying with their handouts. they are toying with the feeble minds of ur likes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middlebelt, Should We Still Vote Goodluck Come 2015 In Majority Like 2011? / Buhari Storms Onitsha For Talk With South-east Bizmen / FAAC Allocates N720.880bn Among FG, States, LGs For August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.