Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,074 members, 7,828,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

For The First Time I Agree With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For The First Time I Agree With Buhari (6179 Views)

I Am Obedient, I Agree With With Thisday About Obi’s Nonexistent In Nw & Ne. / Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 10:28am On Feb 01, 2019
After watching Buhari and Atiku on the candidates, I have come to the conclusion that Buhari was right about Nigerian Youths being lazy. I choose to concentrate on Buhari and Atiku because they are the two most popular candidates with stronger party structure.

The youths watched the interview of two teams. One team believes .

One who could not understand questions . One that believes that the best way to grow the economy is increase tax of already struggling businesses and borrow more.

While the other believes in reducing tax, bringing in more investors who will create more jobs and then more people will be in the tax net as a result of employment.

One team believes that empowerment for youths is by paying people who studied medicine, engineering, pharmacy etc 30k to go and teach primary school children religious knowledge primary school.

While the other believes in working with banks to reduce interests rates on loans to empower startups.

They look at one team that has been successful in business with evidence of turning $30 million to $100 million in just 1 investment.

Left 75 billion in cash and investments for a state, which has never been done in Nigeria. With moderator admitting that Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government. That he has invested in both Education, health and finance as an individual.

Yet the other has never done any business outside government or employed anyone outside government. While Peter obi has shown evidence of his ability to bring international investors into Nigeria, by the Anambra example..
While one team goes about painting the image Nigeria black and expecting investors to come, the other team believes in selling the potentials of the nation and reducing tax to attract investors. Are we surprised that we are losing investors to Ghana?

Instead of being motivated by the business acumen of the innovative team, they tag it corruption.

So I have come to the conclusion that the youths supporting buhari are truly the lazy youths that are afraid to think outside the box. They are afraid to start something from scratch and grow it. They are afraid to venture into business. They just want to work for government and do nothing meaningful with their lives.

They see that 30k as gainfully employed . While over 20 million real jobs have been lost in banks, telecoms etc, they see 30k job of teaching and wasting potentials as real jobs.

Yet the world richest men today are products of a private sector driven economy. Imagine if the founders of Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba etc were paid 30k to teach in the villages or given 10k in 4 years as trader money?

So it is clear to me today that Nigerian Youths are truly lazy as buhari said and just want to sit and be paid for doing nothing. If not, why will any youth still support buhari after watching Atiku?

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Davash222(m): 10:30am On Feb 01, 2019
Please can I marry your brain??

Wonderful !!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 01, 2019
Nigerians are generally dull brains.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by dokie: 10:41am On Feb 01, 2019
I really don't know why you are wasting your time talking about those guys.

The average Buhari supporter from the south is either an APC politician, a paid influenced, a tribalistic or a slave to Tinubu. He is not lazy or brainless, he just suspended critical assessment for immediate gratification.

In the North, its either an APC politician or those who are part of the fanatical followers of Buhari. The politicians are there for their pockets while the fanatics have never been in the habit of using their brains.

If the electorate for this elections comprise of literate and semi-literate only, you and I and even Buhari himself knows that Buhari stands no chance.

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by phelonrays: 10:43am On Feb 01, 2019
wawu
best analysis I've read so far................

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by 360degreess(m): 10:46am On Feb 01, 2019
Trash trash trash!!!!!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 10:47am On Feb 01, 2019
The word corruption has been abused by the likes of Buhari who have manipulated the use of the word to always stimulate the masses towards the wrong direction ..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by 360degreess(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2019
Trash trash trash!!!!!...bullshit.
sai BUHARI

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by nabiz(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2019
Truly i cry for our youth. Atiku may not be the best but he is by far better than buhari. Truth be told buhari can not pass an interview to work in my small company let alone been my president. On merit( if not quota system buhari is not even qualified to work on be a soldier. Can somebody point out what buhari has personally achieved

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Obaiyski(m): 10:55am On Feb 01, 2019
I think I'm beginning to...

1 Like

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2019
Legbe legbe analyst cheesy grin

Atiku can only rule in Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by nonsobaba: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie, are you paid to be on nairaland, cos I always find you on every thread insulting Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by khingTony(m): 11:01am On Feb 01, 2019
this is excellent

I don't really know why sane people will still support buhari when they know he has nothing other than promises to offer, in his first term he has failed to fulfil almost 80% of his promises, yet they still want him to continue

The problem of Nigeria is not buhari but the "Lazy youths" according to your post @OP

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by CreepyBlackpool: 11:02am On Feb 01, 2019
soulpeppersoup:
Nigerians are generally dull brains.

correction

Nigerians that support Buhari

20 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by amanda2013(f): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2019
truth

5 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by NkayStory(f): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2019
@mekaboy excellent summation!..

.Supporters of buhari would rather be given 10k for doing nothing tham having a proper job where they can work and get paid

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by weownthewest: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:
After watching Buhari and Atiku on the candidates, I have come to the conclusion that Buhari was right about Nigerian Youths being lazy. I choose to concentrate on Buhari and Atiku because they are the two most popular candidates with stronger party structure.

One who could not understand questions . One that believes that the best way to grow the economy is increase tax of already struggling businesses and borrow more.

While the other believes in reducing tax, bringing in more investors who will create more jobs and then more people will be in the tax net as a result of employment.

One team believes that empowerment for youths is by paying people who studied medicine, engineering, pharmacy etc 30k to go and teach primary school children religious knowledge primary school.

While the other believes in working with banks to reduce interests rates on loans to empower startups.

They look at one team that has been successful in business with evidence of turning $30 million to $100 million in just 1 investment.

Let's 75 billion in cash and investments for a state, which has never been done in Nigeria. With moderator admitting that Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government. That he has invested in both Education, health and finance as an individual.

Yet the other has never done any business outside government or employed anyone outside government. While Peter obi has shown evidence of his ability to bring international investors into Nigeria, by the Anambra example..
While one team goes about painting the image Nigeria black and expecting investors to come, the other team believes in selling the potentials of the nation and reducing tax to attract investors. Are we surprised that we are losing investors to Ghana?

Instead of being motivated by the business acumen of the innovative team, they tag it corruption.

So I have come to the conclusion that the youths supporting buhari are truly the lazy youths that are afraid to think outside the box. They are afraid to start something from scratch and grow it. They are afraid to venture into business. They just want to work for government and do nothing meaningful with their lives.

They see that 30k as gainfully employed . While over 20 million real jobs have been lost in banks, telecoms etc, they see 30k job of teaching and wasting potentials as real jobs.

Yet the world richest men today are products of a private sector driven economy. Imagine if the founders of Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Alibaba etc were paid 30k to teach in the villages or given 10k in 4 years as trader money?

So it is clear to me today that Nigerian Youths are truly lazy as buhari said and just want to sit and be paid for doing nothing. If not, why will any youth still support buhari after watching Atiku?

Incredible piece. More grease to your elbow.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by madmohamed(m): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2019
360degreess:
Trash trash trash!!!!!
360 zombie

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by thesolutions(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
And these lazy youths make up over 50% of Nigeria's population with less than 15%gainfully employed. There can't be any drastic action that can support the unemployed except stipends. Atiku would have to include giving stipends in his campaign agenda while creating avenue for the fittest to break even. This would make others to buckle up to compete with their fellows who choose to change their narrative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Okoroawusa: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2019
A beautiful, well scripted piece of your trashy opinion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by livelymatilda22: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:
[s] After watching Buhari and Atiku on the candidates, I have come to the conclusion that Buhari was right about Nigerian Youths being lazy. I choose to concentrate on Buhari and Atiku because they are the two most popular candidates with stronger party structure.

Let's 75 billion in cash and investments for a state, which has never been done in Nigeria. With moderator admitting that Atiku is the second largest employer apart from government. That he has invested in both Education, health and finance as an individual.

So it is clear to me today that Nigerian Youths are truly lazy as buhari said and just want to sit and be paid for doing nothing. If not, why will any youth still support buhari after watching Atiku? [/s]

Are you also a Guy Man like Atiku?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 01, 2019
360degreess:
Trash trash trash!!!!!

So, of all the analysis put out by the Op, you hadn't a single rational and logical rebuttal?

No surprise for someone who has learnt to lower desires rather than work to satisfy them.

mediocre

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by livelymatilda22: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
The word corruption has been abused by the likes of Buhari who have manipulated the use of the word to always stimulate the masses towards the wrong direction ..
This is coming from you, a chronic liar and supporter of corruption. Na wa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:
A beautiful, well scripted piece of your trashy opinion

Clip your tail in between your anus and hide your face in iberiberism.

10 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by 77up(m): 1:14pm On Feb 01, 2019
SalamRushdie:
You are always in pain grin

Funny Monika cheesy
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by socialmediaman: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2019
Very interesting points you laid out there...

Nice! I think we’re underrating most Nigerians though! They’ll probably shock Buhari on Election Day, if not, I’ll agree with Buhari and I’ll agree with you too

10 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by MrRichmond: 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2019
mekaboy:

God Bless you for this write up.

Lalasticlala, I think more eyes need to see this!

7 Likes

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 01, 2019
360degreess:
Trash trash trash!!!!!...bullshit.

sai BUHARI
Leave them! We shall meet at the poll
The thief invested $30million state fund into his family business and they called him a genius
Even if he turned it to $1 trillion, a thief is a thief, it’s not done anywhere
He should try it in USA or China then see if he won’t be killed or given life sentence

1 Like

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by helinues: 2:19pm On Feb 01, 2019
As usual.

Always one side of the view.
Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by NkayStory(f): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2019
dokie:
I really don't know why you are wasting your time talking about those guys.

The average Buhari supporter from the south is either an APC politician, a paid influenced, a tribalistic or a slave to Tinubu. He is not lazy or brainless, he just suspended critical assessment for immediate gratification.

In the North, its either an APC politician or those who are part of the fanatical followers of Buhari. The politicians are there for their pockets while the fanatics have never been in the habit of using their brains.

If the electorate for this elections comprise of literate and semi-literate only, you and I and even Buhari himself knows that Buhari stands no chance.

You are correct though i disagree that APC supporters in the South are not lazy or brainless..

They are extremely LAZY and very BRAINLESS...mentally and physically...They clearly abhor hard-work that comes from working 9am-5/6am

They would rather teach 8am-2pm for 30k N-Power crap,,get 10k for doing nothing,beg or steal (as is the now the norm cos they are all over Social Media begging or scamming folks one way or another)citing hardships as an excuse for begging or stealing..forgeting that extreme poverty is the portion of those who earn 30k a month or 10k trader-moni scam

Almajiri-mentally connects buhari supporters from North and South..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The First Time I Agree With Buhari by mekaboy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 01, 2019
anjigirl:
Leave them! We shall meet at the poll
The thief invested $30million state fund into his family business and they called him a genius
Even if he turned it to $1 trillion, a thief is a thief, it’s not done anywhere
He should try it in USA or China then see if he won’t be killed or given life sentence

State governors would not be owing salaries if they all did the same. If buhari invested the billions be spent yearly traveling to tell investors Nigerians are corrupt and waiting for them to come and invest in Nigeria, do you know how much it would have been for us? Yet he wasted billing to travel and scare investors away. Even trump was allegedly to have said he never wants to meet such a person in his life, imagine what foreign investors would think.

Is it right for tinubu to be collecting tax on behalf of the government? But his company does it and takes the profit. Enriching himself with state funds and returning nothing for the state.

Would it be better he claimed he used the money to build a website like fashola that spent 87 million on his?

Do you think he couldn't have written off $30 Million dollars with a pen if he wanted?

Do you think he can't claim he spent 139 million on two boreholes like fashola?

The $5 million dollars gandoje was stacking in his agbada, is that where he is investing for his state funds?

It takes a creative mind to find opportunity where others don't and invest in it. Not for himself alone but for the state.

How many private jets did tinubu own before he became governor? But today APC governors have to higher his jets bought with state funds and pay to his individual account.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps Query Niger Delta Ministry Over N62 Million Transactions / Emeka Opara Official Tailor For Tinubu measured Him at his store-photo / “We Will Partner Nidcom To Promote Nigeria – Minister Of Interior Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.