Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens (6031 Views)

Tinubu Under Security Watch Over Alleged Plot Against Buhari / Impeachment Plot Against Governor Aliyu Stopped / More Trouble For GEJ As Impeachment Plot Thickens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

DO YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS TO CARRY OUT THE IMPEACHMENT ?NOBI TO MAKE NOISE FOR NEWSPAPER

FYI THOSE WHO WROTE THE 1999 CONSTITUTION MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO IMPEACH A NIGERIA PRESIDENT.THE CONDITIONS NEDED TO IMPEACH HIM WILL NEVER BE MET
Abacha also thought it was impossible for anyone other than him to become president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin ;DYOU ARE EVEN MORE NAIVE THAN I THOUGHT.I EXPECTED YOU TO REEL OUT THE 24 STATES HOAs and HOR AND SENATE MEMBERS THAT WILL CARRYOUT THE IMPEACHMENT.

IF YOU WANT I WILL GIVE 13 STATES THAT WILL NOT ENDORSE IT AND THAT IS ALREADY ENOUGH TO KILL THE IMPEACHMENT.BESIDES THE NEW CJN RECENTLY APPOINTED BY GEJ CAN STIL KILL IT EVEN IF YOU GET 100% OF THE SENATE,HOR AND STATE HOAs.

LASTLY IF YOU SUCCEED,HOW DO YOU CONTROL THE ARMY TO OBEY YOU? SIMPLY PUT A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CANNEVER BE IMPEACHED
5 states in SW + 19 in the north ang your president is gone. Only idiots say never (no insults)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

5 states in SW + 19 in the north ang your president is gone. Only idiots say never (no insults)

grin grin grin grin grin 19 states in the north ke? You APC e-warriors will never cease to amaze me!!!

SO kadunna,Benue,Plateau,Taraba,Nassarawa,Niger,kogi etc go with you baa?

Even if you get 100% of the states and NA ,the CJN can stil kill it off

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin grin 19 states in the north ke? You APC e-warriors will never cease to amaze me!!!

SO kadunna,Benue,Plateau,Taraba,Nassarawa,Niger,kogi etc go with you baa?

Even if you get 100% of the states and NA ,the CJN can stil kill it off
Those states are in your village. What does the army have to do with impeachment?

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by atlwireles: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
I support the impeachment, Oya carry on. This might finally bring peace to the landmass called Nigeria.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin ;DYOU ARE EVEN MORE NAIVE THAN I THOUGHT.I EXPECTED YOU TO REEL OUT THE 24 STATES HOAs and HOR AND SENATE MEMBERS THAT WILL CARRYOUT THE IMPEACHMENT.

IF YOU WANT I WILL GIVE 13 STATES THAT WILL NOT ENDORSE IT AND THAT IS ALREADY ENOUGH TO KILL THE IMPEACHMENT.BESIDES THE NEW CJN RECENTLY APPOINTED BY GEJ CAN STIL KILL IT EVEN IF YOU GET 100% OF THE SENATE,HOR AND STATE HOAs.

LASTLY IF YOU SUCCEED,HOW DO YOU CONTROL THE ARMY TO OBEY YOU? SIMPLY PUT A NIGERIAN PRESIDENT CANNEVER BE IMPEACHED

Are you a joker? What has the army got to do with impeachment?

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by anonimi: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Abacha also thought it was impossible for anyone other than him to become president.

.....so did anyone other than him become president while he was ALIVE
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by FFKfuckedBIANCA: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
hifaif:

Are you a joker? What has the army got to do with impeachment?

when you succssfully impeach a president but unable to remove him,you will know what the army has to do with impeachment
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Well the hausa wants to get back and rule the Nigeria again.i wish i can tell the president of ukraine or russia to bomb this hausa people in Nigeria thier own is too much.IF JONATHAN GET IMPEACHED SO MANY THIINGS WILL HAPPEN.THE IGBOS HAVE BEEN WAITING AND PREPARING FOR WAR SINCE OO SO THEY CAN GET THIER BIAFRA BACK.IF JONATHAN IS IMPEACHED THERE WILL BE WAR,THE RIVERS WILL COLLIDE WITH IGBO UNDER BIAFRA AND FIGHT NIGERIA AND THIS TIME WE SHALL NOT LOOSE...thANK GOD AM NOT IN NIGERIA ALL I WILL DO IS TO SEND MONEY FOR MY SIBLINGS TO JOIN ME B4 THE WAR START..GOODLUCK FIGHTING

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by walemoney007(m): 2:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

when you succssfully impeach a president but unable to remove him,you will know what the army has to do with impeachment
only d CJN can kill it,d army cant do anytin about it,d army is not just made up of pple from GEJ tribe or south south alone
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please don't forget to vote for Naijaboiy in the Final stage now..
We need your vote and support because only you can make it happen!! Thanks a bunch as you do so..!!
Voting is on now and it ends by 6pm. Endeavour to vote as quickly as possible.
Won't take your time.
**Help us in getting to the top so we can serve you and NOT be served**

PLS JUST CLICK HERE AND TYPE

"I VOTE NAIJABOIY
CC: EZEPROMOE."

https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562

Thanks and GOD bless U
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
Impeach Jonathan first
Itz then we will knw whether na BH or Niger Delta own Nigeria
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by diepreyefrank: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
donphilopus:

What can you do if he's impeached?!
the young man just told you if doubt it go and try it yourself...
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by shaggy007(m): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

DO YOU HAVE THE NUMBERS TO CARRY OUT THE IMPEACHMENT ?NOBI TO MAKE NOISE FOR NEWSPAPER

FYI THOSE WHO WROTE THE 1999 CONSTITUTION MADE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO IMPEACH A NIGERIA PRESIDENT.THE CONDITIONS NEDED TO IMPEACH HIM WILL NEVER BE MET

They no go know that one na.

Na to dey make noise them sabi do.

Why do you think everyone is fighting to be the president?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by chacoonder(m): 4:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
GEJ..The worst president ever in the history of this country.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
walemoney007:
only d CJN can kill it,d army cant do anytin about it,d army is not just made up of pple from GEJ tribe or south south alone
Why do you think the ekiti 7 is having the upper hand against the ekiti 19?

When the chips are down you will know who controls the army
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by baby124: 5:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
ratiken:
Noise makers!!!!
Impeaching GEJ is impossible.
However, assuming tides turn and it becomes possible..... just get your ticket and get away. Cos ours will be a case of 'there was a country'.
Nothing will happen. Read my lips. Who will fight How many are Ijaws compares to other groups in Nigeria? You will give excuse for genocide to happen to his people. Don't count on Igbo's or other SS people helping. Humans see opportunity in everything and they will join hands to demolish any noisemaker so that no one can lay claim to an oil rich land. Don't fool yourself at all. In fact Jonathan is putting his own entire tribe at risk of he wants to start any trouble. Humans are still animals. When it comes to greed, the outsiders are more vicious and desperate than those who own it
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by KEYSERSOZE(m): 5:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
I didn't vote my "Honourable Rep" to goto abuja to impeach GEJ. I voted him to promote my constituent's social, economic prosperity, If you say you wanna impeach GEJ because my constituent or Nigerian's generally are lacking economic prosperity, health care, security of lives & property, qualitative education etc fine. But say you want to impeach him because of Tanbuwal/APC/2015 elections, you better be joking !

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by zurine(f): 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
hmm
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Osakah24(m): 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hahahahaha. I dey laugh.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by ratiken(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
baby124:

Nothing will happen. Read my lips. Who will fight How many are Ijaws compares to other groups in Nigeria? You will give excuse for genocide to happen to his people. Don't count on Igbo's or other SS people helping. Humans see opportunity in everything and they will join hands to demolish any noisemaker so that no one can lay claim to an oil rich land. Don't fool yourself at all. In fact Jonathan is putting his own entire tribe at risk of he wants to start any trouble. Humans are still animals. When it comes to greed, the outsiders are more vicious and desperate than those who own it

Like I earlier said, Nigerians dont reason beyond their nose. And I was never talking about a direct fight. All SS needs to do is demolish a facility in their backyard and nation will be on its knees.

As a matter of fact, no single shot will be fired. But the absence of allocation, non-payment of salaries shall introduce absolute anarchy. At that time, if we are matured enough, we'll respectively sit around the table and discuss a new structure or we violently go our separate ways.

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
IshiIove:

i will trace and kill you
attention Ishilove,your moniker has been cloned by bloodykiller. Please act fast before the hacker escapes.

Cc
Ishilove
Obinoscopy
OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by brownlord: 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
The time and resources APC will waste in this fruitless Journey should have been used in marketing the party and candidate, give all this reasons for impeachment and tell us how bad jonathan has done and how they intend to do better.

But again, common sense is not common, quote me anyday, Impeaching a president in this part of the world, especially in our "One Naijerya" is impossible. Absolutely impossicant.

Goodluck anway, will be happy if they succeed.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na Today yansh dey back ?
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by brownlord: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Please when did APC impeached Abacha that i don't know of?
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by brownlord: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
baby124:

Plenty talk, stop wasting your time on a fruitless Journey, Impeach him at the polls so the people who lays the eggs won't have excuse to take back their chicken

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Bekwarra(m): 5:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Mtcheeew. Impeachment plot ko impeachment hectare ni.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by brownlord: 6:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Bekwarra:
Mtcheeew. Impeachment plot ko impeachment hectare ni.

Impeachment Land
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by omolami: 8:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
who will seat as speaker on the impeachment move? is it Tambuwal who already defected? and constitutionaly baned from being a member of the house or a new speaker whom we all know would be a pdp man? . Its illegality standing on illegality. Tambuwal plse resign and stop heating d polity

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by nakamora: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Who is GEJ that can not be impeached & who are the I jaws that can not be annihilated. All of them are not up to the yiibos who died during the Biafra war.How many are the ijaws,how many are millitants .All they do is to talk bla bla bla,where were they when Military were in power, cowards.If GEJ is impeached today nothing will happen,all their noise is a mere defencive mechanism.
Re: Impeachment Plot Against Jonathan Thickens by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
baby124:

The igbos will join the ijaw or whatever to fight the nigerians..lets bet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Remember Tony One Week? Onwa December / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? / More Photos As Kwankwaso Shuts Down Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.