Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead (50114 Views)

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead / Kirk Anthony Of Smooth FM Is Dead / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by sleekymag(m): 5:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
So sad. RIP Chaz B, you were a great man that impacted the lives of many positively. My condolences to your family.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by poseidon12: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rip Chaz B. May God give your family the strength to go on with life. May God be with your little daughter Monalisa, her siblings and your loving wife. God bless you sir. Fare well.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by lawdy: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rip to a most inspirational speaker on relationship issues.
His impartial opinions will be sorely missed.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by otukpo(f): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Waooh! So this is true..

This is a very sad news. Somebody I listened to yesterday.

Oh no, death is wicked.

Rest in peace chaz B. You touched many lives, mended many hearts and homes and gave a lot of hope and encouragement to the oppressed.

May you find rest in the bossom of our Lord JESUS.

PAINFUL, VERY PAINFUL
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by enioluwaselore: 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
'Guard your heart with all diligence, for out of it flows the issues of life'

This was his signature quote, he touched lives, fixed homes, nurtured young feeble minds to emotional maturity.

He was the pastor, the shrink, the bastion of godly living, all in one.

The wisdom with which he dissected life's issues, as though he were in the laboratory of life was remarkably solomic, carefully isolating cause and effect of of our everyday trials and triumphs, and he did it so humbly and penetratingly. I think it is for his sake that I have, albeit unintentionally, become a shrink unto myself, always checking and rechecking my intentions.

I remember during my days in Lagos, even though i wasn't the biggest fan of radio, 7-8 pm daily was sacred, glued to Inspiration FM, a time to listen and learn from the experience and sagacity of men who have travelled the curves and edges.

Until about a few hours ago when I saw his picture, I never really knew how he looked like, but I could recognize his distinctive voice among tens of other voices, hearing him alone was enough rivet the message. he was a voice, to the many voiceless, and the message he came bearing was loud and clear.

I'm still in shock to hear that Chaz B is no more.

I can only pray that God will comfort and grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Rest on beloved, We love you, God loves you most.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
You were the best at what you did CHAZB.you touched lots of lives.I listened to you transform lives and was transformed as well.your legacy would live on.you fought a good fight.sacrificed ur time for your listeners even when u didn't feel so strong. God bless your soul.live on.and to you family,friends and close associates,I pray for strength to pull through.to we your numerous listeners, you'll be greatly missed.we love you but God loves you most.......God bless you even as you rest in his bosom. Amen
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by zibi2(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest in peace Chaz-B
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Ologunjude(m): 5:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest in perfect peace Chaz B. The good Lord will continue bless those you left behind. God bless you sir.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by kross01(m): 6:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
I didnt know you personally chaz B but always listening 2 ur prog on my way hme frm wrk everyday felt like listening 2 a bossom frnd minister to me & d rest of Lagos. You have fought ur good fight & have left ur foot prints in d sands of time & in our hearts. Rest in peace chaz B, we will always keep sharing life issues with chaz B. adieu chaz B! Adieu!!
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Validated: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chaz B, you came, you saw, you conquered. Most importantly you left when the ovation was loudest... but you left many souls EMPTY! CONFUSED! BEWILDERED! Why?

But again, we should not ask God why! He knows best.

Someone did ask "why do good people die early, whereas the evil ones thrive?" Again we cannot question God. Rest in bosom of the Lord. You are one man who lifted His banner! I pray He finds you truly faithful.

May God give your family and indeed your numerous fans across the Nation and outside the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by cerzo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
I was opportune to have listened to sharing life issues with chaz...I was deeply impressed and motivational speeches from were great........rip charles
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Funjosh(m): 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
RIP Charle B
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by domido(m): 7:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
I think Handling life Issues with Chaz B and Chike. He was a life coach and psychologist. He also teaches on Emotional Intelligence. 6-7 p.m daily.
R.I.P Chaz B. Cant bliv dis. Chike z d one left.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by kay2000(m): 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
"Guide your heart with all diligence, out of it flows the issues of Life" RIP man. You indeed lived a well fulfilled life. We will surely miss his healing voice.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by bizlifelines(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Chaz B lived a fulfilled life and I am truly glad to live in the time of such a great Christian.
Of all his memory, I feel particularly honored to know that he accepted my gift of the autographed copy of my book"1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" and wasn't expecting him to announce and convey his gratitude on air.As I listened to him express his gratitude on air that day, I saw humility in a truly inspiring dimension.
My only regret is that I never recorded that show and I am truly regretting that oversight (I actually told myself I will see him someday and looked forward to meeting him physically someday and now he's physically departed us)
May God be with his family and all us who loved and adored him.
Adieu the Great Humble One.

2 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by sandy4lv: 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
May your soul rest in perfect peace Chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by acidtalk: 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
bizlifelines:
Chaz B lived a fulfilled life and I am truly glad to live in the time of such a great Christian.
Of all his memory, I feel particularly honored to know that he accepted my gift of the autographed copy of my book"1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources" and wasn't expecting him to announce and convey his gratitude on air.As I listened to him express his gratitude on air that day, I saw humility in a truly inspiring dimension.
My only regret is that I never recorded that show and I am truly regretting that oversight (I actually told myself I will see him someday and looked forward to meeting him physically someday and now he's physically departed us)
May God be with his family and all us who loved and adored him.
Adieu the Great Humble One.

@Sukanmi Vaughn.

Just write a letter (corporate) introducing yourself/company and the programme DATE he announced his appreciation to you.

Address the letter to the Progeammes Director, Also copy the CEO of the Radio station requesting that you need that recorded program. They will certainly give you.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by miolewaku(m): 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
I will personally miss you.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by slimaliyu(m): 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
your headache
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Biggyd2: 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
This is really sad. You can never be forgotten Chaz. R.I.P.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by lizzyomonua: 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
So painful, a great man is gone. May ur soul RIP chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Cholls(m): 8:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:
Yea I had he was ill once , r.i.p ,mahn, to Allah we belong and to him we shall return , sorry mates no more relationship advice bullshit

We all play politics with the future of our country by not telling the truth to all our leaders. It is unfortunate but that is the truth. 4 more years of Jonathan are going to be a train wreck for Nigeria if the truth must be told. Nigeria will remain in big trouble until we Nigerians and saTANist appreciate that God is not coming down to do our work for us. That is the big difference between the countries of the first and third world.

The man has to go and the way to do it is to reject him at the polls like is done in every civilized country, this man's death can be tied to the poor health care of the led GEJ government a life could have been saved but rather if GEJ fela his palm is scratching him it isn't too less for him to travel to Germany to check it out but yet at least a soul dies every day In this GEJ wreck society out of poor health care , this has to stop, we need to move on
my brother am already disliking you for digresing

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by just2endowed: 8:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
He left the radio station on Friday on time when I listen to his program yesterday. That time I pray that God keeps him healthy. I love his program, it was life touching
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by spenca: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cholls:
my brother am already disliking you for digresing

I do not exist for you to like me and I reiterate , I do not !
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by PrettySpicey(f): 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am so saddened by this. But then how about his wife, his kids?

Chaz B, your voice was legendary but your words were even more so.
May you rest in the bossom of Christ our Lord. Amen
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by anthoniaz(f): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
RIP...Loved your program. cry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Cholls(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
spenca:

I do not exist for you to like me and I reiterate , I do not !
my brother what f#(k r u talking about angry
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by richfaxy: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
He touched lives positively. I never missed his program. even when I can't listen. I make sure I record it. Now you are gone from us. but heaven is glad that another soul has joined them.

you will forever remain in our hearts Chaz B. I just can't believe I can no longer hear ur voice as I drive home after work
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by ritapearl(f): 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest in Peace Chaz B. You will be greatly missed.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Mayor88(m): 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
zeelo2014:
RIP. He was really popular
Charles Bruce Chukuma, popularly called Chaz B by his
radio audience, hails from Delta State, Nigeria. With
over 20 years of experience in the Hospitality
Management Industry of the United States of America,

Chaz B consults on management turn around in the
hotel and entertainment sectors in Nigeria. An ex-
student of Kings College, Lagos, he holds an Advanced
Business Management Certificate from North Technical
Education Centre in Florida and an Associate of
Science Degree in Hotel, Travel and Tourism
Management from Miami Dade Community College
(North), Florida, USA.

Before he left Nigeria in 1979, Chaz B had moved
within the entertainment world. He worked with his
cousin, Ben Bruce, former Director-General of the
Nigerian Television Authority (NTA), back in 1975 when
Ben owned the Fantasy Night Club in Yaba, Lagos.

He returned to the entertainment business in the
United States of America running a limousine and
bodyguard service catering just to celebrity and VIP
clientele. Through that business he came to know
people like Donald Trump, Renee and Celine Dion,
Natalie Cole and other world celebrities on a personal
basis.

With a distinct voice purring through the Lagos
airwaves, Chaz B's hallmark show is "SHARING LIFE
ISSUES WITH CHAZ B", which earned him the
prestigious Nigeria Media Merit Awards for 2010 as the
best On Air Personality in Radio and the show is rated
the number one show across the city of Lagos.
‘Listening to Chaz B during our conversation was like
listening to a clergyman, a man of strong moral
conviction and religious beliefs. And you begin to
wonder if he is an ordained priest, and if he is, what is
he doing in broadcasting’ (Culled from his interview
with digicast magazine).

Chaz B continues to be a strong voice through his
program, ‘Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B’, which airs
on the Rhythm Radio Network every Monday to Friday
at 6.15pm, as well as other network programs
gudnyt Chaz B...lord hav mercy on us
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by SailorXY: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
RIP

is he into bureau de change as well? look so much like a guy I had some business with @ Ikota Complex, Ajah Lagos few weeks back undecided

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by richfaxy: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
How will Mona Lisa (his daughter) take it. she still called the show this week and reported that her mum won't let her watch cartoon. Chaz asked her if there was anything he does that she didn't like and she said no.

ooh death you have taken away Chaz B from Monalisa.

we know u have fulfilled your purpose.

sleep on Chaz B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.