Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead (50138 Views)

Dudu Evans Of Sapientia 95.3 FM Is Dead / Kirk Anthony Of Smooth FM Is Dead / Inspiration Fm Is Now On Air 92.3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by MikelMerry(m): 10:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
R.I.P chaz B. You tuch Many lives. God receive in his right hand(AMEN).
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Sharing life issues with Charles B OmG cant bliv this. RIP
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by osbornchuks(m): 10:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Uncle chaz B , I ll greatly miss think dat just yesterday I heard ur voice on sharin life issues n today u r done.may is gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by lasheez(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
You were truly just the best at what you did.You will never be forgotten.Rest in peace great mentor sad
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by 2nex(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
..*tears* cant blv ds..ws touchd wen he spk wt monalisa durn d prog..he as tochd many lives..RIP chaz b
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
sparta:
First it was Dr. Myles Munroe and now chaz b. What is going on? These men were the best at what they did. Sighs, i just tire.
perhaps God is saving his own from coming destructions. It's a sign if you ask me.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by femummy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
I can't believe chaz B Is dead ! What a world , this is unbelievable
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Amhappy(f): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
Am so sad right now. What will happen to feed the hungry program @Ajegunle. Tears.... I listen to Chaz B as if my life depends on it. I missed him when i left Lagos in 2011 during his time @inspiration fm. His coming to Rythm was a blessing to me as i can then listen to him from PH. I remember his recent chat with Monolisa on radio. Thought he has been healed of this kidney issues. But then he added Chike Onyia and Stephen with a ph to be part of the family. Will miss you great teacher,uncle and pastor. You were an inspiration to me and to many. I love you but God loves you more. Am glad you died in Christ. RIP. May God console ur wife,Mona and your entire family.

2 Likes

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by tiptess(f): 11:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rest on Charles. You were an inspiration.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by plus1000: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
I enjoyed his programme last Thursday, and he was live on 94.7 fm Abuja.
I still cant believe he is gone, but if it is true please RIP.
I wish is family well.
I hope Chike Onyia will continue the programme.
Bye my man...
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by mroxygen(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
The first time I listened to him was in a friend's car middle of last year and ve never stopped since den...so so sad
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 12:05am On Nov 23, 2014
LoreTemi:
This is really painful! This man made me a lover of sharing life issues with Chaz b [92.3,Inspiration fm]because he was so full of wisdom. I wonder why good people die young. RIP to ChazB
He is a wise counsellor and Will greatly be missed.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Lilimax(f): 12:10am On Nov 23, 2014
Thebrightest:
Wetin concern me? mtcheeww
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by prettyboi1(m): 2:25am On Nov 23, 2014
God Bless his soul. Amen.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Amokwe(m): 5:21am On Nov 23, 2014
You inspired millions of Nigerians with your radio programme 'sharing life issues', you saved so many lives, relationships and marriages.
You drew more souls to God than so many ordained Men-of-God. As if you knew this will soon happen, you mentored Chike Onyia and Stephen with PH to sit-in for you occasionally. My heart goes to Monalisa your daughter, your wife and millions of Nigerians whom you have touched their lives positively. I know you are right there in heaven smiling. RIP Chaz B.

1 Like

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by material988(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
nawa oooh. His program motivated, thought me things and inspired me. I just started listening to his program early this year.
What a life self. RIP boss.
crying and playing phyno- good die young.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by myouri(f): 8:04am On Nov 23, 2014
What!!! May his soul rest in perfect peace. Someday..we shall all meet @ d saviour'z feet. So wah happenz to Sharing Life Issues with Chaz B nw...d other person aint as good as tiz man So many pple will miss him sha. Alredi missing him like he'z my uncle sef. God Bless his soul tho.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2014
He died of kidney failure... Truly, he'll be missed cry cry... Chaz B touched the lives of many, including mine through his 'Sharing Life Issues' on Rhythm..

May his Soul RIP, Amen..

http://www.punchng.com/news/popular-radio-presenter-chaz-b-is-dead/
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by guvna(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2014
RIP Chaz if it's true. I love you man. You were just too much. Nigeria has lost a great citizen...ohhh Chaz B...ohhh Chaz...why
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by mkoabiola: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
wildchild1:
RIP Chaz B,can't believe this,still heard him on thur,this is really sad

Can't imagine the way the likes of Mazi and Brains from Jos will take this news,he aalways say "our very good friends from jos" and he was even planning an event in Jos so he could meet with those callers too
U are an ardent listener of sahring life issues with chaz B.
Chike cannot replace chaz B.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by samguru(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
I received the news of your demise with shock, I could not believed it was you, cos u spoke to around 1pm on Friday about your new studio, you are setting up somewhere in oniru estate, and you promised to take me there on Saturday for inspection.

On Saturday morning I rang you several times, nobody picked, I taught you were still asleep not knowing that you have joined late Myles Monroe in the place where God has created for eternal rest.

Chaz B, I will not only miss you but also miss your quality advices you dish out to me whenever am down.

Chaz B,please come back please, please come
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by quemark(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
May His soul rest in perfect peace..... Ha Chaz B!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by labiola: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good evening Lagos, jos, Abuja, PH, this is sharing life issues with Chaz B, the show is sponsored by our good friend MTN and supported by Sterling Bank. Before we going on tonight, I will like to say guide your heart with all diligient for out of it flow the issues of life. These were your words, it keeps ringing in my ears. You will be surely missed. " Anonymous from lagos you are my last caller tonight" we have come to the end of the show tonight, if each one can reach one and each one can teach one what a better place Nigeria will be. Your are your brothers and sisters keeper,show love just because. Good nite folks.
Chaz B RIP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Akamaka: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
rip. may ur soul and d souls of all d faithful departed through d mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Ayoola171(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Infact, that his programme; "sharing life issues" has being a superb one. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by folba(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
sukkot:
dayummmmmmmmmmmm cry but who is chaz any pics ?
He is a radio personalty.A motivational speaker
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by glo3nity: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by judedwriter(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Omg!!! Not chazz b!!! Was just listening to him on friday on rhytym 93.7 when he asked to be excused from his co-hosts saying he was "strong" never knew it will lead to death. Oh, life is vanity. D best thing that can ever happen to us is to fulfil destiny.
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Ojugunrege(f): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Good night, Chaz B.
This life...one minute you were here...d next are gone!!!
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by bizlifelines(m): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2014
acidtalk:

@Sukanmi Vaughn.

Just write a letter (corporate) introducing yourself/company and the programme DATE he announced his appreciation to you.

Address the letter to the Progeammes Director, Also copy the CEO of the Radio station requesting that you need that recorded program. They will certainly give you.

Thanks so very much for your kind intervention. I truly appreciate you a lot. I will take the step this week. Regards.
Sunkanmi Vaughan
Re: Chaz B Of Rhytm FM Is Dead by Elaric(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
So painful,bt what more can we say? RIP great man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikebe Dance Competition At Phyno Fest Enugu 2017: Watch As Ladies Twerk (Video) / Evi-Edna Ogholi, Nigeria's Queen Of Reggae / Burna Boy Wins BET Best International Act 2020 (Full List Of Winners)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.