Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

All Mails. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Mails. (745 Views)

If You Have Sent Something Using One Of Royal Mails Trsddfddf / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Mails. by dhatboy: 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Marieolae you sent an email but I can't log into my mailbox, should I drop my digits?

1 Like

Re: All Mails. by marieolae(f): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhatboy:
Marieolae you sent an email but I can't log into my mailbox, should I drop my digits?
no darling, come and vote for naijaboiy on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562. Thankyouuuuu cheesy
Re: All Mails. by Gooci(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
i wan vote too o, bt i neva collect my PVC grin
Re: All Mails. by dhatboy: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae:
no darling, come and vote for naijaboiy on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#2823562. Thankyouuuuu cheesy
you sent a mail just because you want me to vote for your boyfriend? That's friendzoning you know. Sorry to let you know that tosyne2much got my vote already, thanks and have a nice day. wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Mails. by dhatboy: 12:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
marieolae:
you sent a mail just because you want me to vote for your boyfriend? That's friendzoning you know. Sorry to let you know that tosyne2much got my vote already, thanks and have a nice day. wink kachisbarbie I see with my medicated specs jare cool
Re: All Mails. by marieolae(f): 12:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhatboy:
you sent a mail just because you want me to vote for your boyfriend? That's friendzoning you know. Sorry to let you know that tosyne2much got my vote already, thanks and have a nice day. wink kachisbarbie I see with my medicated specs jare cool
embarassed embarassed wow okay then.
Re: All Mails. by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhatboy:
Chai grin

Oga na why you open thread?
Re: All Mails. by chibwike(m): 12:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Chai grin

Lmao..wahala dey oh
Re: All Mails. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
dhatboy:
you sent a mail just because you want me to vote for your boyfriend? That's friendzoning you know. Sorry to let you know that tosyne2much got my vote already, thanks and have a nice day. wink kac hisbarbie I see with my medicated specs jare cool
Are they dating? Hopefully they will end at the altar someday.
Re: All Mails. by dhatboy: 2:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
naijaboiy:

Chai grin

e no reach make I open thread?

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Sex In Marriage / Some Facts About Girls / LADIES READ: 3 Magic Words That Will Make ANY Man Open Up To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.