Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

NFA Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NFA Boyfriends (1372 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Stingy Boyfriends Will Make Bad Husbands / Should Our Boyfriends Assist Us Financially Without Us Having To Ask? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFA Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 2:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
NFA Boyfriend is a boyfriend who has no future ambition or who does not want to become an achiever in his legit career.
He does not motivate his girlfriend and simply wants to be sleeping with her, may be marry her and have kids. And just earn enough to survive and live until the last day on earth.
He does not have the ambition to excel with his skills and talents and he does not want his girlfriend to attain greater heights. He prefers her to remain beneath him so that he can always take advantage of her. And he gets uncomfortable when he sees her attracting more ambitious peers.
Girlfriends who stay with NFA Boyfriends never achieve much in life.
To the NFA boyfriend, a woman is meant for two things; having sex and having children. To him, the best workplace for her is the kitchen and bedroom. He hates to even imagine her making it to the boardroom and becoming GM, ED, COO and CEO!
Even seeing her earning enough to afford a good house and good car can make him go round the bend.
He would prefer her to always live on handouts for peanuts and not earning a seven-digit salary.
He prefers her to always come to him for cash.

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerian boyfriends are NFA boyfriends.
Their best skills are getting a girlfriend pregnant.

Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
LMAO.
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Op it seems ur one of them..
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Gboliwe: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
Orikinla:
NFA Boyfriend is a boyfriend who has no future ambition or who does not want to become an achiever in his legit career.
He does not motivate his girlfriend and simply wants to be sleeping with her, may be marry her and have kids. And just earn enough to survive and live until the last day on earth.
He does not have the ambition to excel with his skills and talents and he does not want his girlfriend to attain greater heights. He prefers her to remain beneath him so that he can always take advantage of her. And he gets uncomfortable when he sees her attracting more ambitious peers.
Girlfriends who stay with NFA Boyfriends never achieve much in life.
To the NFA boyfriend, a woman is meant for two things; having sex and having children. To him, the best workplace for her is the kitchen and bedroom. He hates to even imagine her making it to the boardroom and becoming GM, ED, COO and CEO!
Even seeing her earning enough to afford a good house and good car can make him go round the bend.
He would prefer her to always live on handouts for peanuts and not earning a seven-digit salary.
He prefers her to always come to him for cash.

Unfortunately, majority of Nigerian boyfriends are NFA boyfriends.
Their best skills are getting a girlfriend pregnant.

I completely agree with this your conclusion. In my very short stay here, I have seen more NFA boyfriends than I can count. Another side of this is the NFA boyfriends who would prefer to be the ones receiving from their girlfriends and will never try to utilise their skills, energy or youthfulness. No future ambition indeed. They live each day depending on the girlfriend's income and are not ashamed of it. Tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
OP, you're right. And this set of people can be found mainly on nairaland. Always harping about how Nigerian ladies are materialistic and what not asking stupid questions like should I give my girlfriend transport fare after she visits me or not? is it right to send recharge card to your girlfriend?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khalessi:
OP, you're right. And this set of people can be found mainly on nairaland. Always harping about how Nigerian ladies are materialistic and what not asking stupid questions like should I give my girlfriend transport fare after she visits me or not? is it right to send recharge card to your girlfriend?
is it wrong for a girl to spend on her boyfie

1 Like

Re: NFA Boyfriends by mencade5(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Khalessi:
it is ladies like you that keeps saying ''i want my man to be like this''. Are you not part of those encouraging these NFA boys?

Mscheeewww
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
it is ladies like you that keeps saying ''i want my man to be like this''. Are you not part of those encouraging these NFA boys?

Mscheeewww
bros easy..who is anoyin u dis evenin...all ur comments r just so negativ... Calm down, ur blood too dey hot
Re: NFA Boyfriends by mencade5(m): 7:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
bros easy..who is anoyin u dis evenin...all ur comments r just so negativ... Calm down, ur blood too dey hot
i beg ur pardon?

I hope u know that u r in no position to rate my sentence. Why cant u mind ur own gaddamn business?

Please be careful
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
i beg ur pardon?

I hope u know that u r in no position to rate my sentence. Why cant u mind ur own gaddamn business?

Please be careful
lolz...we no dey fight na...haba..
Re: NFA Boyfriends by mencade5(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lolz...we no dey fight na...haba..
oga na so me i dey talk ooo. I no dey fight. Allow me make i spark abeg.

No vex for me
Re: NFA Boyfriends by peterpaulis(m): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
grin .. I'm here to read comment, comment later... Peace
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
NFA...
Reminds me of a place in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma grin
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
NFA guys are common everywhere...
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
mizzkeji44:
NFA guys are common everywhere...
r u dating one?
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Pdizzle(m): 8:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you want to catch a monkey, you behave like a monkey. How many Naija girls of today look into potentials? you talk as if you're a stranger here. There's no real man who doesn't think about his future, even if you get carried away, it will dawn on you at some point. I'm not supporting the NFAs' but you guys should balance your criticisms.

1 Like

Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
r u dating one?
NO..
Re: NFA Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
mizzkeji44:

NO..
so how do u knw dat dey are everywhr if u hvnt come accross one
Re: NFA Boyfriends by justmag(m): 8:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so how do u knw dat dey are everywhr if u hvnt come accross one

Thank you!!
Re: NFA Boyfriends by corisande: 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
Lol
This coming from a guy, I'll say

cheesy grin
Re: NFA Boyfriends by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:22pm On Nov 22, 2014
how many of the said naija gals date guys for potentials

NFA girlfriends

1 Like

Re: NFA Boyfriends by Orikinla(m): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
NFA boyfriends are scared of dating young, upwardly mobile women among the young urban professionals.
Re: NFA Boyfriends by daryoor(m): 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
very untrue.

how many nfas get correct babe. this naija way ugly and broke babes sef dey get taste.

i know you are joking sha cause in the real sense i see hard working Nigerians everywhere. boys into trade in alaba, boys calculating their g.p errday, boys selling their property to travel and hustle...

(1) (Reply)

11 Signs That Show He’smadly In Love With You / Aftermath Of Veletine(a Nairalander Almost Lost His Life) / How Men Got Lost? (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.