Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,618 members, 7,955,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix (70722 Views)

See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos) / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area / Nigerian Prison Service Truck With Prisoners Inside Being Pushed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. .

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President

You're part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
Woow this is share shocking.

SWEAT TOO MUCH? Get dry today
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Henrick007: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
wirelessssss:
[size=16pt]Where is Sirjohnson? To find out what happened to him click HERE[/size]
click where?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Henrick007: 3:28pm On Nov 25, 2014
sirjohnson:

So you wish me dead huh? I am well and alive. To know why I have been away, click [url=nairaland.com/sirjohnson]HERE[/url]
click where?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by yinkarh187(m): 3:31pm On Nov 25, 2014
rafhell:
na uniilorin be this
lwkm...guy u no gud o must u wash ur dirty linen outside
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by ocheejemb: 3:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nigerian Prison loun? When you consider what Nigerian Schools, UYniveristies, NYSC Camps etc look like, you go know say water don pass the garri.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Mbediogu(m): 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Holy catfish ! Blood of Elijah! What am I seeing?
Prison should primarily be a place of reform where someone can become withdrawn, and do some introspection and change for the better thereafter. What I see in the picture is hell pit which provides no space for withdrawal or introspection. People are packed not like sardines but like corned beef. The environment will breed convicts filled with bile and venon for society and authority. No wonder ex cons are more viscious subsequent offenders than others. Better without such facility.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Henrick007: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
thatniqqress:
Bleep here. I am off to FOX river angry
micheal scofield tyns.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by ADRILL(m): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
This can only make prospective and acting criminals think of this as an incentive of their treachous thoughts
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by LaRoyalHighness(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nothing works in Nigeria.. WTH!
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by teemy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
considering that the majority of inmates are actually awaiting trial for years, the justice department is slack and slow just as much.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Tic4tac(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
Am i the only one thinking d op is a prisoner?

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by bola4dprec(m): 4:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
ops how do you managed to entered ATM with camera ?
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
how them they cope with all that piss and shit self
na wa ooo
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by donem: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
seankafor:
let a homo no dey inside this cell ooo
Datis! else nah iron pant go sure pass.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by jidxin(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
rafhell:
na uniilorin be this
. mofos dunkum howz dz unilorin I don't get u at all wats d correlation
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by sirjohnson(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
Henrick007:
click where?

You again? Why you dey follow my life nau....oya enter there
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Henrick007: 4:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
sirjohnson:

You again? Why you dey follow my life nau....oya enter there
bros lng tym, i don miss u ooo
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by ed2gbi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
You asked the guy to take it down from tweeter so foreign journalists dont see it BUT you posted it here on nairaland. How sensibles.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by allandutch: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
rafhell:
na uniilorin be this

Shey u FACE TANKE ni abi dem no give u admission??
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by tartar9(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
that country they call nigeria never ceases to amaze me,just take a look at the nonsense,why!why!why! nigeria tell me why.cant they learn from france,ehn why cant they learn from france!!cant they just learn from france where i school*hisses*angrily leaves thread'
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
seankafor:

let a homo no dey inside this cell ooo

Guy, only a homo can think like this direction.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
tartar9:
that country they call nigeria never ceases to amaze me,just take a look at the nonsense,why!why!why! nigeria tell me why.cant they learn from france,ehn why cant they learn from france!!cant they just learn from france where i school*hisses*angrily leaves thread'

Lmao clown
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by 19naia(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
I remember when the pictures of the police barracks was posted.. It was a filthy mess with many police packed in small spaces...
If the police are housed like that, then the prisoners here are not having it bad in the perspective of the police officers..
Spread of disease is the major issue.. Even someone going to jail for a few weeks and then released after being found innocent, can come home with a harsh punishment of contracted disease...
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by classicuju: 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014
Naija men full prison, soon dey wl tell us men ar scarce. smh
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by surveyProf(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2014

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
benzion72:
OBJ was once in this prison and did nothing to ameliorate the suffering here. Nigeria is the best country in the world but for the only for leadership disaster

I'd rephrase and say: "Nigeria is the best country in the world but for its people".

Leaders are a reflection of the people. If you remove coveteousness, wickedness, witchcraft, greed, idol worship and sorcery from Nigeria's issues, you'll be amazed at the transformation.

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by experimentist: 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
DonaldGenes:
This single pix left me floundering helplessly

No matter what you do, keep it legal, the situation in Nigeria prison is getting absolutely despicably inhumane

Please, Am calling øn All TAN apostles to inform the Authorities about this. You can imagine this...

I told the guy to take it down from Twitter, before Foreign Journos like CNN, BBC or our own Sahara Reporters see this. .

You see what I am seeing ;"that Wall Fan" seems like it is blowing only the Cell President
Guy dis place na 7 stars hotel compare to ikoyi prison na.. These guys are flexing here na!

1 Like

Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Edusouls(m): 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
chai boys don suffer, see where many guy dy cool off in dungeon, see the same prison abroad you see a much comfortable facility, people there re humans and not animals, kai we blacks re so inhumane, heartless and loveless, so wicked, chai as we re black na so our heart black..
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
This prison must be a rated 5-star prison.. enter better prison and you won't have clothes to put on the ground neither would you have a wall fan to blow the cell president -- new inmates will take turns in blowing the cell president
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by allcomage: 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
My heart goes to the innocent ones wicked [b][/b]police and persons framed up.One must be careful to be on the side of law at all times.God have mercy.
Re: Situation In Nigerian Prison-you Don't Want To See This Pix by Biggty(m): 8:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
No matter what there is nothing compared to freedom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.