Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones (703 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Crises In The Parties: PDP, APC On The Brink - Vanguard Reporter / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am happy that some of the youths are waking up to the reality. Here is what a youth wrote on his page. Very factual information.

-CramJones

Nigerians (well, mostly in diaspora), do we really know what's going on back home?.......or are we waiting for CNN to feed us with the usual?
Your dear country is about to go to war and I see no one talking about it as we "infested" the social media with "bring back our girls."
The comedy of tragedy called Nigerian "Politicosphere" has taken an absolutely new dimension this morning. The IGP (Inspector General of Nigeria Police......oh sorry, PDP) has declared the Speaker of the House of Representatives (He is still the Speaker until a court of competent jurisdiction say he is not, or PDP musters enough votes to impeach him) wanted. The armed militants of Niger Delta have also fired a warning shot to the Federal Republic, saying that they will go up in arms if the President is even served an impeachment notice.
On another hand, the Military High Command is going for a retreat for 6 days to discuss the "Security Situation in the Country", and the State of Emergency in the North East expires shortly without an imminent chance of immediate renewal. Done with facts, let's piece the picture together.
The Executive Fiat for military operations is over so no further advances against Boko Haram, as a matter of fact, we might see troop withdrawal, thus further compounding the already complicated security situation, The house resumes next week and aggrieved legislators file the impeachment notice as promised, the Militants go up in arms, Nigerian Military High Command is in a retreat. Now, this whole picture seems like Dejavu.
I read them on papers cos I was just a kid to understand politics but I foresee the Shonekan saga and how the picture looked like at that time, because I see a lot of uncanny similarities.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

-Frank Osita Akuchie
Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by obamartins(m): 5:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
bunch of rabble rousers that is what A.P.C and her supporters are. Sit back, relax and enjoy. Tambulwa cannot eat his cake and have it. I saw how terrified he was in one of the clips. I pity him, his personal ambition can't bring the country down, instead he will go down in the dust bin of Nigeria politics. Where is Ghani Na' Abba today in the scheme of things?
Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by kettykin: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
false alarmist , as if Nigeria is not already at war, is what is happening in the North East not a war already ? or is it when the war spreads round the country that it will be called a war
Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by tempest01(m): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
it's what you have always wanted right from time cramjones you apc folks want power by any means possible...

#Nigeria on the brink

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by tinkinjow: 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria is not at the brink of any war. Nigeria is at the brink of break up. If any part of Nigeria break off and and another or others decide to fight them, then may God bring death and riun to such. May those who seek other people's land perish for ever.
Amen.
Re: Nigeria At The Brink Of War - Cramjones by walemoney007(m): 7:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
tinkinjow:
Nigeria is not at the brink of any war. Nigeria is at the brink of break up. If any part of Nigeria break off and and another or others decide to fight them, then may God bring death and riun to such. May those who seek other people's land perish for ever.
Amen.
wen GEJ lose in 2015 and d south south want d country to b divided,dey will b fully dealt with.if dey want division let GEJ start makin arrangement for d dividion now,not wen he lose and dey start shoutin division

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Gun Battle At Rivers State Government House / Any Difference Between GMB And Daniel Kanu. / PDP Lawmaker Asks Judge To Sack Tambuwal Through The Back Door

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.