Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined (7200 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 8:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
datolee how you dey now?

I beg no comment here this post is just a caricature grin

Obasanjo's second term Oil production and prices are almost the same with GEJ's figures let alone OBJ's first term + Yardua's era

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 8:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:

dem never see anything.

I am monitoring them to give them a hot chase.

we shall meet Fire for Fire

Truth to counter their many lies

Accuracy to cover their fabrications and caricatures
The speed at which they lie is something that beats my imagination and the moment you hit them with the truth they resort to verbal insult thinking we would be afraid of their blood dripping mouth that can't just stop because of lies that defies logic. grin

We'll chase them till February ,exposing all their lies. angry
Mutherfuckers cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria: how to lose $35bn

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/13/nigeria-oil-corruption-ridabu

This is just too shameful...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You just swallowed the lies as if the said report is not for Federal, State and Local Government and moreover the minimum wage in this republic eclipses the combined obtainable in previous Administrations.

The article is not worth analysing as it contains much errors and makeup data.

Below is information you may need

Ngwakwe, the sharing formula has always been 51% for the federal government, the minimum wage is very laughable.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 8:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
emiye:

You showed crude oil production, but not the price per barrel.

Jonathan had an oil boom. You have no point man

I will soon give it to you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
arresa:
UK Prime Minister, Cameron asks Jonathan to account for $100 billion oil money

See how the useless and corrupt man was openly ridiculed in front of the world...smh...
Another lie from this useless poster.

Boy! you need those pair of glasses before you finally go blind .

Lies from the pit of hell

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014

Nigeria to Sign Off on $3 Billion in Chinese Loans

Jul 3, 2013 - Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan will travel to China next week to sign off on $3 billion in Chinese loans

http://www.voanews.com/content/nigeria-chinese-loans/1694725.html

You can not even keep track of all the China loans...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by emiye(m): 8:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

I will soon give it to you

Remove your earlier post, it failed on logic and sense
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Obasanjo's second term Oil production and prices are almost the same with GEJ's figures let alone OBJ's first term + Yardua's era

Nigeria will only grow when opposition are making constructive criticisms.

The brand of opposition we got in Nigeria are people full of hatred with the sole aim to grab power by all means.

Nigerians are wiser.

I rarely engage them with facts because I know they already form a hateful opinion in their gullible minds.

They know the TRUTH but refused to allow the TRUTH to set them FREE

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:

Nigeria will only grow when opposition are making constructive criticisms.

The brand of opposition we got in Nigeria are people full of hatred with the sole aim to grab power by all means.

Nigerians are wiser.

I rarely engage them with facts because I know they already form a hateful opinion in their gullible minds.

They know the TRUTH but refused to allow the TRUTH to set them FREE

Nigeria is child's play compare to opposition in the us, France or Greece.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
arresa:

Nigeria to Sign Off on $3 Billion in Chinese Loans

Jul 3, 2013 - Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan will travel to China next week to sign off on $3 billion in Chinese loans

http://www.voanews.com/content/nigeria-chinese-loans/1694725.html

You can not even keep track of all the China loans...

With this now I can conclude that you're not only dumb but very ignorant - I give up

You can rant all you want now, there is no point trying to bath a swine.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
China Grants $1.1bn Loan to Oil-Rich Nigeria - IBTimes UK

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/china-nigeria-loan-goodluck-jonathan-infrastructure-489075

The useless and corrupt man even flew all the way to China to beg for loan with over $500 billion oil revenue...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeria, China sign $500m loan deal for new airports

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/business/579-nigeria-china-sign-500m-loan-deal-for-new-airports

Just to refurbish useless airports and airstrips...smh

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Heaven have mercy on us with the type of analysts we have in this country...Anyway, since it is coming from SR, i know it's for one purpose only (Everybody can remember when that Adeola was reading out outright lies as achievement of Buhari) but the truth will always prevail.

The writer of this piece should just hide his head in shame... lets do little analogy here.

1. Since when has crude oil sales equate to revenue to the government?

2. He failed to also state the expenditure of these governments within those time frame. I will give a little explanation here... Do you know that the budget of Lagos state Nigeria in 2014 (N489.69billion) is more than Nigeria's federal budget in 1997 (N243 billion) and 1998 (N240.5 billion) combined?

Why is that when people talk about revenue (not oil sales) in various governments, they find it convenient not to talk about the expenditure?

3. Let us assume for one moment that the writer is true with his $500 billion revenue, have he told us what state and local governments got from this amount? Let take another analogy here, I will take 4 states

In 2005, the budget of Ogun state was N40.55 billion, in 2014, the budget is N210.21 billion

For state like Imo, the 2005 budget was 35.7 billion while the 2014 is 137 billion naira

River state was 144 billion in 2005 and 485 billion in 2014

Kano state was 41.6 billion in 2005 and N219.2 billion in 2014

In conclusion, if the writer wants to know what happened to his crude oil sales of $500 billion, maybe he should ask his governors and Local government councils!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by emiye(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You are either a liar or ignoramus.

As at May 2007, the price of Brent crude oil was 65dollar per barrel, there were much lower prices before then, In fact the beginning of that year brent crude was below 60 dollars per barrel

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by patrickmuf(m): 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You just swallowed the lies as if the said report is not for Federal, State and Local Government and moreover the minimum wage in this republic eclipses the combined obtainable in previous Administrations.

The article is not worth analysing as it contains much errors and makeup data.

Below is information you may need

Quit shouting minimum wage as if it's implemented wholistically across the three tiers of government...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by atlwireles: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
The cry babies are still at it, you people must turn your tears into blood, for Nigerians to take you parasites serious.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:
datolee how you dey now?

I beg no comment here this post is just a caricature grin

Boss, I hail oh.. The problem is that if we continue being silent of these outright lies, the people on the street will take it as truth.. we must educate our people.

I do not object to parties campaigning, but lying must be kept out of it

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
Housing: FG secures N935bn loan from China

Determined to ameliorate the nation’s housing deficit, the Federal Government said it had commenced discussion with China Export and Credit Insurance Corporation, SINOSURE, and International Commercial Bank of China, ICBC, to source for a loan of N936 billion, to fund housing development in Nigeria.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/06/housing-fg-secures-n935bn-loan-from-china

The useless man even borrow money to build houses...What a sad shame...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Mogidi: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

2. He failed to also state the expenditure of these governments within those time frame. I will give a little explanation here... [size=15pt]Do you know that the budget of Lagos state Nigeria in 2014 (N489.69billion) is more than Nigeria's federal budget in 1997 (N243 billion) and 1998 (N240.5 billion) combined?[/size]

Why is that when people talk about revenue (not oil sales) in various governments, they find it convenient not to talk about the expenditure?

3. Let us assume for one moment that the writer is true with his $500 billion revenue, have he told us what state and local governments got from this amount? Let take another analogy here, I will take 4 states

In 2005, the budget of Ogun state was N40.55 billion, in 2014, the budget is N210.21 billion

For state like Imo, the 2005 budget was 35.7 billion while the 2014 is 137 billion naira

River state was 144 billion in 2005 and 485 billion in 2014

Kano state was 41.6 billion in 2005 and N219.2 billion in 2014

In conclusion, if the writer wants to know what happened to his crude oil sales of $500 billion, maybe he should ask his governors and Local government councils!

You too much

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
arresa:

The useless man even borrow money to build houses...What a sad shame...

Sorry Sir, but are you alright at all?

Here is what your link said

Kumo who said the loan which will be provided under a single digit, stressed further that it shall be given directly to Chinese Construction firms on installmental basis of $1.5 billion, who are to build the houses under the supervision of FMBN

He explained further that, FMBN’s responsibility shall be to create mortgages over the housing units, collect mortgage repayments and use the proceeds of the repayments to payback the loan over the tenure of the facility.

You can do better than this.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:
Heaven have mercy on us with the type of analysts we have in this country...Anyway, since it is coming from SR, i know it's for one purpose only (Everybody can remember when that Adeola was reading out outright lies as achievement of Buhari) but the truth will always prevail.

The writer of this piece should just hide his head in shame... lets do little analogy here.

Stop all these clever by half analysis, Nigeria gets 60% of oil revenue, it has remained same under the governments in review.

The Federal government gets 51% of income shared and its the same formula under these governments.

Its left to Nigerians to judge the level of expenditure and those that were stolen.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Stop all these clever by half analysis, Nigeria gets 60% of oil revenue, it has remained same under the governments in review.

The Federal government gets 51% of income shared and its the same formula under these governments.

Its left to Nigerians to judge the level of expenditure and those that were stolen.

In that case, why is the writer asking where is $500 billion as if the the total crude oil sales goes into the federal account. Like I have said, it would have been more appropriate for the writer to state the revenue and expenditure under those presidents... if you like their budget performance then we can compare

He just wrote $500 billion as oil revenue therefore, GEJ have stolen $500 billion without telling us the amount that was shared to the stateS and LGCs

Just this week, your governors called for the withdrawal and sharing of $2 billion from ECA.. later you people will be accusing the FG of depleting the ECA

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arresa: 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

Sorry Sir, but are you alright at all?

Here is what your link said

Kumo who said the loan which will be provided under a single digit, stressed further that it shall be given directly to Chinese Construction firms on installmental basis of $1.5 billion, who are to build the houses under the supervision of FMBN

He explained further that, FMBN’s responsibility shall be to create mortgages over the housing units, collect mortgage repayments and use the proceeds of the repayments to payback the loan over the tenure of the facility.

You can do better than this.

And your rant alters the fact that your FG borrowed money from China for housing just like the article suggest?

Tell me your FG did not do what the article suggested and I'll pay you and your upside down analysis attention...

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Firefire(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Nigeria is child's play compare to opposition in the us, France or Greece.
...If true, must Africa copy and paste to live
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by atlwireles: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
Datolee bless you for your patience with some of these soulless creatures here. They are born to lie and that's all they can do.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
emiye:

You are either a liar or ignoramus.

As at May 2007, the price of Brent crude oil was 65dollar per barrel, there were much lower prices before then, In fact the beginning of that year brent crude was below 60 dollars per barrel

Bros,
Ask any Government worker the percentage increase to his salary and let's do the maths?

2007 minimum wage = N7,500
2011 minimum wage = N18,000

Who is fooling who?

Our recurrent expenditure is 78% meaning salaries and wages take more than 3:1

What is the percentage increase from 7,500 to 18000?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Firefire(m): 9:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

Boss, I hail oh.. The problem is that if we continue being silent of these outright lies, the people on the street will take it as truth.. we must educate our people.

I do not object to parties campaigning, but lying must be kept out of it

I agree.

Nigeria opposition lies is FACTORY FITTED undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

In that case, why is the writer asking where is $500 billion as if the the total crude oil sales goes into the federal account. Like I have said, it would have been more appropriate for the writer to state the revenue and expenditure under those presidents... if you like their budget performance then we can compare

He just wrote $500 billion as oil revenue therefore, GEJ have stolen $500 billion without telling us the amount that was shared to the stateS and LGCs

Just this week, your governors called for the withdrawal and sharing of $2 billion from ECA.. later you people will be accusing the FG of depleting the ECA
The writer has his points but i guess he was too lazy to do complete analysis (the norm in today's media)
In any case Nigeria deserves better than the governments in review.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Firefire:

...If true, must Africa copy and paste to live

Your democracy is generic?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
The speed at which they lie is something that beats my imagination and the moment you hit them with the truth they resort to verbal insult thinking we would be afraid of their blood dripping mouth that can't just stop because of lies that defies logic. grin

We'll chase them till February ,exposing all their lies. angry
Mutherfuckers cool

Mr Apelike abi wetin pendy79 call you. What exactly have you contributed to this thread as meaningful? What exactly have you said?

That your mumu and clueless president collected loan to paint airport with loan and yet those airports are ratholes and not fit for sane people. The Jigawa Airport built from scratch totally funded by the state government cost less than the amount used to renovate the swimming pool port in Enugu.

Are you this daft or it comes occasionally?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Reply To PMB Congratulatory Message To Donald Truimp / Nnamdi Kanu Quote About Yoruba And Igbo Today That Got Many Talking / CJN, Musdapher Nominates Female Successor, Gives Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.