Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined (7193 Views)

Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo And Abdusalami At AU Assembly / Buhari, OBJ And Abdusalami In South Africa (realtime) - Cramjones / Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2014
To give it another perspective, the total recurrent expenditure by the FG in 2011 is more than Nigeria's total budget of 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 combined

If you want to know what happened to your money, go to inflation, go to population, go to minimum wage increase... Finally, you should start asking your governors and LGCs what they are doing with their allocations from the FG

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Stop all these clever by half analysis, Nigeria gets 60% of oil revenue, it has remained same under the governments in review.

The Federal government gets 51% of income shared and its the same formula under these governments.

Its left to Nigerians to judge the level of expenditure and those that were stolen.

Why are you wasting your time discussing or enlightening this soulless idiots who have sold for souls and that of their families for a pot of porridge.

As if the figures quoted for the other presidents was not subjected to same revenue formulae and same percentage sharing by NNPC and other joint multinational oil firms.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Firefire(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

Your democracy is generic?

Let us take this point on another font.

APC + LIES = Nuclear Family.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:
To give it another perspective, the total recurrent expenditure by the FG in 2011 is more than Nigeria's total budget of 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 combined

If you want to know what happened to your money, go to inflation, go to population, go to minimum wage increase... Finally, you should start asking your governors and LGCs what they are doing with their allocations from the FG

And not corruption... Reason why people like should never be taken seriously..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

Mr Apelike abi wetin pendy79 call you. What exactly have you contributed to this thread as meaningful? What exactly have you said?

That your mumu and clueless president collected loan to paint airport with loan and yet those airports are ratholes and not fit for sane people. The Jigawa Airport built from scratch totally funded by the state government cost less than the amount used to renovate the swimming pool port in Enugu.

Are you this daft or it comes occasionally?

I guess you are still reeling from the pains you got for hastily quoting me saying that a clear figure of speech was an insult.

How do I even engage an illiterate that couldn't differentiate the difference between an insult and a figure of speech? undecided

Apelike? C'mon! upload just one pix , let's witness what a horror you are' abi no be the same eczema infested face wey una dey share for that region? abi you get another face? undecided

Monkey.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 22, 2014
Obiagelli:

The writer has his points but i guess he was too lazy to do complete analysis (the norm in today's media)
In any case Nigeria deserves better than the governments in review.

Then he should have done his analysis properly than selling half-truth. The sad part of it is that SR allowed such to be publish on their webpage.

There is wastage in this government like every other Nigerian government, talk of ghost workers and others... but to call other governments angels and GEJ government the devil is just absurd

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

Mr Apelike abi wetin pendy79 call you. What exactly have you contributed to this thread as meaningful? What exactly have you said?

That your mumu and clueless president collected loan to paint airport with loan and yet those airports are ratholes and not fit for sane people. The Jigawa Airport built from scratch totally funded by the state government cost less than the amount used to renovate the swimming pool port in Enugu.

Are you this daft or it comes occasionally?

Trolls can not contribute anything because they are trolls.. You just have to ignore them..
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by emiye(m): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Bros,
Ask any Government worker the percentage increase to his salary and let's do the maths?

2007 minimum wage = N7,500
2011 minimum wage = N18,000

Who is fooling who?

Our recurrent expenditure is 78% meaning salaries and wages take more than 3:1

What is the percentage increase from 7,500 to 18000?

What is the percentage of Govt workers to 170 million nigerians.

You are exposing the failure of the GEJ government a lot more.78% of total budget alloted to recurrent expenditure to pay salaries What a bullshiit!

Are you saying govt workers got a percentage increase of 7,500 to 18000 as salary increment? Logic has failed you again.

Your first duty is to retract your earlier statement and accede to the factual and truthful nature of the article by SR.

They not only compiled the data, they adjusted it for inflation, great work and expose.

Your defense is shameful.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by chamboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
Me I don't need him to account for anything. I just need him Out...
In oda news

VOTE FOR GMB/OBY 2015

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
aresa:

And not corruption... Reason why people like should never be take seriously..

And their was no corruption under Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua?

Are you and the writer saying that Nigeria optimally used its revenue under Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua while GEJ introduced corruption in Nigeria to siphon the money?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
This article is an example of intellectual fraud

Just a complete falsification of a position taken, implied and presented deceptively to hide apparent logistical weaknesses and political undertone.

What is the purpose of this concoction meant to deceive gullible Nigerians by hiding the obvious truth that goes with it

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
In guess you are still reeling from the pains you got for hastily me saying that a clear figure of speech was an insult.

How do I even engage an illiterate that couldn't differentiate the difference between an insult and a figure of speech? undecided

Apelike? C'mon! upload just one pix , let's witness what a horror you are' abi no be the same eczema infested face wey una dey share for that region? abi you get another face? undecided

Monkey.

Ol boy if you watch national geographic life you would see you're a perfect example of the generational transformation of apes to man. If you ever read about the early men, guy you fit into the bill so much that you gave the gorrilla used in King Kong in New York a run, if the producers of that movie saw you, they won't have needed to do a costume change and effect.

Guy you ugly die. You were created on the last day, God was so tired he just have to patch you anyhow.

You are a compete horror film, anyone who sees you in the morning and does not return to sleep again is cursed. Haba, do you really go out with that your look?
Ol boy, you ugly and intact obj na fine man standing side by side you.

Stick to the topic slowpoke. What have you contributed to the thread intellectually?

You are just a failed attempt at procreation, how you go carry this kind ugliness all alone.
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

Ol boy if you watch national geographic life you would see you're a perfect example of the generational transformation of apes to man. If you ever read about the early men, guy you fit into the bill so much that you gave the gorrilla used in King Kong in New York a run, if the producers of that movie saw you, they won't have needed to do a costume change and effect.

Guy you ugly die. You were created on the last day, God was so tired he just have to patch you anyhow.

You are a compete horror film, anyone who sees you in the morning and does not return to sleep again is cursed. Haba, do you really go out with that your look?
Ol boy, you ugly and intact obj na fine man standing side by side you.

Still to the topic slowpoke. What have you contributed to the thread intellectually?

You are just a failed attempt at procreation, how you go carry this kind ugliness all alone.
Have heard that before, old moronic rants of of a backward fellow.Find a better derogatory terms because these ones that your small brain is churning out is lame and dumb.

Keep ranting the pains are all yours - I already whooped your poor asss you're just blabbing looking for some cheap consolation.You get it

Run along and cry me a river.
Why must I save the world by educating an iidiot - Better let em iidiots remain that way and the world remains a balanced place.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
emiye:

You are exposing the failure of the GEJ government a lot more.78% of total budget alloted to recurrent expenditure to pay salaries What a bullshiit!

Are you saying govt workers got a percentage increase of 7,500 to 18000 as salary increment? Logic has failed you again.

Your first duty is to retract your earlier statement and accede to the factual and truthful nature of the article by SR.

They not only compiled the data, they adjusted it for inflation, great work and expose.

Thats the irony of people who are moderating this section, so shallow and lack comprehension of reasonable facts and figures.

What were the economic index of those times and now? What were the custom revenue of those times and now?
What was FIRS bringing into the Federatiom account then and now?

This government is the worst Nigeria haw ever produced, Abacha and it run pari pasu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by anonimi: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

2. He failed to also state the expenditure of these governments within those time frame. I will give a little explanation here... Do you know that the budget of Lagos state Nigeria in 2014 (N489.69billion) is more than Nigeria's federal budget in 1997 (N243 billion) and 1998 (N240.5 billion) combined?

Yet secondary schools in Lagos state are in tatters

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

after 16 years of progreTHIEF administration shocked

Kick APC out of Lagos!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
emiye:

How

Stop buying lies, the number of workers GEJ administration is paying has increased compared to OBJ time hence the 78% of our National wealth goes to certain percentage of Nigerians and the NASS agrees to it.

The Executive is not incharge of our National purse rather the National Assembly does. They determine Oil benchmark, study the income projections presented by the Executive, debate over them, then approve whatever serves the Federal or State's interests.

Stop shouting GEJ thereby exposing your deficiencies

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
datolee:

And their was no corruption under Abacha, OBJ and Yaradua?

Saying you stole because other people did the same thing sounds very unintelligent...

You can do better...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
Have heard that before, old moronic rants of of a backward fellow.Find a better derogatory terms because these ones that your small brain is churning out is lame and dumb.

Keep ranting the pains are all yours - I already whooped your poor asss you're just blabbing looking for some cheap consolation.You get it

Run along and cry me a river.
Why must I save the world by educating an iidiot - Better let em iidiots remain that way and the world remains a balanced place.

Whooped whose ass? In your dreams? Stick to topic and stop exhibiting idiocy. Your are just blabbing and speaking without any commonsense.
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 10:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

Thats the irony of people who are moderating this section, so shallow and lack comprehension of reasonable facts and figures.

What were the economic index of those times and now? What were the custom revenue of those times and now?
What was FIRS bringing into the Federatiom account then and now?

This government is the worst Nigeria haw ever produced, Abacha and it run pari pasu

This is what absolute antagonism does to literates.

I don't engage in anti-academic debates hence I don't manufacture figures as others and I present the most reliable analyses as far as this section is concerned.

It is left for you to reason with my presentations or continue with "me against them" mentality.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by anonimi: 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2014
aresa:

Saying you stole because other people did the same thing sounds very unintelligent...

You can do better...

If that is not the excuse of the Arewa People's Congress, APC for the MASSIVE FRAUD in Lagos, then what is it

Kick APC out of Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by pendicle: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

This is what absolute antagonism does to literates.

I don't engage in anti-academic debates hence I don't manufacture figures as others and I present the most reliable analyses as far as this section is concerned.

It is left for you to reason with my presentations or continue with "me against them" mentality.

What academic infantile presentation have you made? A list of oil crude production data is the academic presentation you made.

Neophyte and ill-informed nonentity like you close your eye to educated and graphical presentation of facts laid bared before you.

The presentation on the front page is graphical, fact backed and in mathematical analysis for any sane mind that is not living in denial.

Compare the stupid copy ans paste you put up with the information provided on the first page of this thread.

This kind of thread and that of the illegal bombardment of the APC office on lagos by your military wing cant make the front page of NL because you the Online wing have samw objective of suppressing the truth and continuing to live with the illusion Nigerians don't and won't know.

I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by atlwireles: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
This thread is dead already. APC lies are dying more quicker, than you people can create new ones. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Truckpusher(m): 10:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
atlwireles:
This thread is dead already. APC lies are dying more quicker, than you people can create new ones. grin grin grin
These days the lies seem to fizzle out with the same speed they were made with initially,but they won't just stop manufacturing lies. grin

What a wonderful bunch of chronic liers APC must be grooming....smh

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by emiye(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop buying lies, the number of workers GEJ administration is paying has increased compared to OBJ time hence the 78% of our National wealth goes to certain percentage of Nigerians and the NASS agrees to it.

The Executive is not incharge of our National purse rather the National Assembly does. They determine Oil benchmark, study the income projections presented by the Executive, debate over them, then approve whatever serves the Federal or State's interests.

Stop shouting GEJ thereby exposing your deficiencies
Revel in your toomfoolery

National purse is not in the hands of executive but national assembly - Ngwakwe. (What a load of rubbish?)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
anonimi:

Yet secondary schools in Lagos state are in tatters

https://www.nairaland.com/2003828/unbelievable-pictures-awori-college-ojo

after 16 years of progreTHIEF administration shocked

Kick APC out of Lagos!

When you return, kindly dhow us the ones your unproductive uncles built since independence...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

If that is not the excuse of the Arewa People's Congress, APC for the MASSIVE FRAUD in Lagos, then what is it

Kick APC out of Lagos!
[/s]

Trolls like you don't mean shittt to me and you should know this by now...
Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 11:23pm On Nov 22, 2014
pendicle:

What academic infantile presentation have you made? A list of oil crude production data is the academic presentation you made.

Neophyte and ill-informed nonentity like you close your eye to educated and graphical presentation of facts laid bared before you.

The presentation on the front page is graphical, fact backed and in mathematical analysis for any sane mind that is not living in denial.

Compare the stupid copy ans paste you put up with the information provided on the first page of this thread.

This kind of thread and that of the illegal bombardment of the APC office on lagos by your military wing cant make the front page of NL because you the Online wing have samw objective of suppressing the truth and continuing to live with the illusion Nigerians don't and won't know.

I

Let's do the calculations with credible and verifiable sources

Obasanjo
1999. 17.97 * 2.13 = 38.28
2000. 28.50 * 2.17 = 61.85
2001. 24.44 * 2.56 = 62.57
2002. 25.02 * 2.25 = 64.05
Total = 252.52

2003. 28.83 * 2.12 = 61.12
2004. 38.27 * 2.27 = 86.87
2005. 54.52 * 2.32 = 126.49
2006. 65.14. * 2.62 = 170.67
Total = 445.15
Total = 252.52
Obasanjo's Total = 697.67

2007. 72.39 * 2.44 = 176.63
2008. 97.26 * 2.35 = 228.56
2009. 61.67 * 2.16 = 133.21

Yardua's Total = 538.40

2010. 79.61 * 2.20 = 175.14
2011. 111.26 * 2.55 = 283.71
2012. 111.63 * 2.52 = 281.30
2013. 108.56 * 2.36 = 256.20
2014. 98.59 * 2..29 = 225.77
GEJ's Total = 1,252.12 - 112.38 = $1,139.74B

The article lied even without Abdusalami and Abacha

OBJ + Yardua = 1,236.07
GEJ till date = 1,139.74

Prices
Credits: http://chartsbin.com/view/oau
Sales
Credits: http://ycharts.com/indicators/nigeria_crude_oil_production_annual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 11:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
emiye:
Revel in your toomfoolery

National purse is not in the hands of executive but national assembly - Ngwakwe. (What a load of rubbish?)

The Executive holds the sword . . . the Legislature commands the purse. The Judiciary, on the contrary, has no
influence on spending but legality and rule of law

A near universal rule is that “the legislature of the state is the custodian of national purse.” It holds the purse of the State.

www.yourarticlelibrary.com/constitution/legislature-meaning-functions-and-types-of-legislature/40337/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by menesheh(m): 12:21am On Nov 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You just swallowed the lies as if the said report is not for Federal, State and Local Government and moreover the minimum wage in this republic eclipses the combined obtainable in previous Administrations.

The article is not worth analysing as it contains much errors and makeup data.

Below is information you may need

What's this, explain more pls. We see no data represented there

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by Ngwakwe: 12:45am On Nov 23, 2014
menesheh:

What's this, explain more pls. We see no data represented there

Ngwakwe:

Let's do the calculations with credible and verifiable sources

Obasanjo
1999. 23.14 * 2.13 = 49.29
2000. 35.50 * 2.17 = 77.03
2001. 29.61 * 2.56 = 75.80
2002. 29.84 * 2.25 = 67.14
Total = 269.26

2003. 33.62 * 2.12 = 71.27
2004. 43.46 * 2.27 = 98.65
2005. 59.89 * 2.32 = 138.94
2006. 69.32 * 2.62 = 181.62
Total = 490.48
Total = 269.26
Obasanjo's Total = 759.74

2007. 74.90 * 2.44 = 182.75
2008. 96.94 * 2.35 = 227.81
2009. 61.74 * 2.16 = 133.36

Yardua's Total = 542.92

2010. 79.61 * 2.20 = 175.14
2011. 111.26 * 2.55 = 283.71
2012. 111.63 * 2.52 = 281.30
2013. 108.56 * 2.36 = 256.20
2014. 98.59 * 2..29 = 225.77
GEJ's Total = 1,252.12 - 112.38 = $1,139.74B

The article lied even without adding Abdusalami and Abacha's cumulative

OBJ + Yardua = 1,302.66
GEJ till date = 1,139.74

Prices
Credits: http://chartsbin.com/view/oau
Sales
Credits: http://ycharts.com/indicators/nigeria_crude_oil_production_annual

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by aresa: 2:44am On Nov 23, 2014
Ngwakwe:

The Executive holds the sword . . . the Legislature commands the purse. The Judiciary, on the contrary, has no
influence on spending but legality and rule of law

A near universal rule is that “the legislature of the state is the custodian of national purse.” It holds the purse of the State.

www.yourarticlelibrary.com/constitution/legislature-meaning-functions-and-types-of-legislature/40337/

The Universal saying says the buck stops at the president's table.

1. It really doesn't matter how much money the FG budgets for this and that as long as the country prosper and the citizenry benefits from the country's budgets and revenue.

2. the problem here remains the fact the citizenry is getting poorer and the issues they tasked the president to tackle are multiplying with no end in sight.

3. The reason for the poor effects of the nation's revenue and budgets remains mismanagement, official waste and corruption perpetrated by the people the president hires while he looks the other way.

4. Part of the $500 billion are stolen funds from the pensions commission and other government agencies supervised by the executive.

5. We have ministries fleecing the country away openly with ridiculous nonsense like buying petrol and servicing power generators in countries where electricity is more than stable.

6. We have ministries budgeting money for boats and railway in land lock foreign missions and the president and his budget office looked the other way..

7. Fuel subsidies billions? Where are the perpetrators and how many of them are in jail?

8. The missing $10 billion nko? Where are we on that?

9. Your president supervises the law enforcement agencies and hires their administrators, but the same president turns a blind eye and hire the same crooks his own EFCC are investigating for embezzlement..

9. What the legislature budgets in terms of salaries is irrelevant, what's relevant is the operating budgets and generated revenues per federal institutions, agencies and ministries from NNPC down to NPA, pensions commission.

Lastly, the president is the leader and leadership sets the tone. If as a leader your stance against corruption reads no big deal like the president's poor body language and utterances in favor of corruption and also dishing out national awards to corrupt and incompetent people, then corrupt atmosphere kicks in for the rest of the country to follow.

GEJ is a very bad, very corrupt, disastrous and irresponsible leader...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Oil Revenue As Much As Yaradua, Obj, Abdusalami & Abacha Combined by arsetalks(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

Falsification at its PEAK!
Fabrication? How come GEJ and his government haven't reply since?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Denies Arresting Pdp's Buba Galadima / Nigeria To Eliminate Chemical Fertilisers In Agriculture, Says Ogbeh / Apc People Won't Like This Picture Of Donald Trump And Yemi Osinbajo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.