Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram (2383 Views)

I Don't Know Where Shekau is-Chadian President / Political Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Mean for boko ha / NFF Vice-President Arrested For Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by Nutase: 6:23am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by LordMecuzy(m): 6:45am On Nov 23, 2014
tit:

So he has been buying arms from corrupt Sudanese soldiers since 2011 and they are just waking up to the fact now?

They should discover immediately?

Haaaaaa we've seen where such deals are discovered even 16yrs after!!!!!
Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by Henrypraise: 7:27am On Nov 23, 2014
gebest:
SO BETWEEN APC ND PDP WHO IS NOW D BOKO HARAM SPONSOR? Dis is a man JEG went to visit 2geda with ALIMODU SHELTHIEF for what purpose, only God's knows. Are u guys not seeing hand writing on d wall.

Wat hand writtin ar u talkin abt? I don't knw how u pple tink.
Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by wordcat(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2014
Samunique:
U have a good point, but nonetheless, nigerians are not fools like me.

Some are more foolish than u.
Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by Samunique(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
wordcat:

Some are more foolish than u.
U are very stewpid to have edited my post and wrote the rubbish u wrote here, i thought i was discussing with a sensible person, i never new u were a MAD man, boko sympathizer.

Don't worry, una end go soon come. IDIOTIC IDIOT!!!!

FOOOOLLL!!!!
Re: Associate Of Chadian President Arrested With Missiles Meant For Boko Haram by wordcat(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2014
Samunique:
I'm very stewpid to have edited my post and wrote the rubbish I wrote here, i thought i was discussing with a gullible like me, u never knew that am a MAD man and boko sympathizer.

Don't worry, our end will soon come. IDIOTIC IDIOT!!!!

FOOOOLLL!!!!

Do u need to tell us?

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Aisha Buhari ( Buhari's Wife) / Official Breakdown Of Votes In Each States- INEC (UPDATING!) / Jonathan Empowered OPC To Kill My Pregnant Daughter, Says Mourning Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.