Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. (2579 Views)

Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 10 Shameful Things Ladies Do Because They Want To Be Seen As Big Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Rajmeista(m): 8:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
Now before all the feminists and feminist sympathizer’s get their feathers in a bunch, please take a moment and read the entire post. I have pondered for quite some time on this topic, but have only recently come up with what I believe may be a good logical answer, and what I have discovered was interesting.

Aside from the entertainment industry and corporations that exploit women's genders for money, there is something deeply rooted than what many typically would think. Men started out as hunters/ gatherers, shelter providers, protectors, and these roles did not changed for ages. Women’s roles for ages include preparing food, taking care of the male’s territory (cleaning) and caring for offspring (children) and produce children to insure her genes were carried on fast-forward to today’s society.

Today women don't need men for the hunting and
gathering anymore, and they don’t need men to protect them. Women have excelled in the work and business arena granting them the ability to get their food by shopping. This new mode of living has also given women the power to purchase/rent a home or apartment (Shelter). Protection isn't needed anymore because laws, courts, and law enforcement officers there to enforce territory protections and punishment. Women have also found a surrogate for their procreation needs, it’s called a sperm bank. 2/3 of the divorces filed these days are by women, it only adds credence that women do not need men in their typical “Roles of Ages”.
www.divorce-lawyer-source.com...

With women continuing on with their “Roles for Ages” and coupled with today’s modus operandi, what’s left for men to see women as?

Regards
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by godofwar666(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
Seriously na Olosho cause all this matter o! We hardly knw the good ones from the bad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
The human society is always in a state of constanst evolution.Our role as men is changing every day and we should learn to embrace change.I dont mind having a lady that contributes to the upkeep of the family by working and I dont mind sharing her non biological role now that we are no longer in the stone age.Men should just learn to accept that and I believe it will lead to a healthier and more beneficial male-female relationship between Homo sapiens.I wouldnt want my daughters or female cousins or sisters or nieces to be seen as a sex objects but as people who are being lead by men(husbands) that see them as equals with important roles to play though taking a side seat to their husbands.We just have to do what ever we can to protect the balance that the female gender brings to our existence as higher animals .

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Watin cosign me*searching for better thread*
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by bjayx: 9:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
Somtimes d women make men believe so...u hear young girls say pu**y is created to be f**ked. A woman can be a saint to u and a slut to another. All women are potential whores. Take it or leave it: we men are blind folks buying in a dark market.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
In as much as women will want to play roles that Nature and God did not give them, there will always be issues. I just read a statement by Pastor Oyedepo that The man is the head of the home and that there is not suppose to be two heads, and if there is then its a monster

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Cholls(m): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
My brother what a misleading topic.
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Adaeze003(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
So, on the same note, men are also seen as sex objects by women rii?

Kul wink
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Truckpusher(m): 1:44am On Nov 23, 2014
How do you see a person that dresses all slutty all day long just to catch guys attention?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by MisterLongman(m): 2:23am On Nov 23, 2014
godofwar666:
Seriously na Olosho cause all this matter o! We hardly knw the good ones from the bad undecided
Lmao gringringrin
Though this post is so funny but its true. There is this popular saying which says "The way you dress is the way you will be addressed".
When most ladies of nowadays dress in a way to portray themselves as sex object in the name of "I'm sexy and I know it", "flaunt it" and imitating those fake celebrities they worship.
What do you expect

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by ireneony(f): 6:46am On Nov 23, 2014
u might be right. no matter how rich a lady is, we need protection from men

1 Like

Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by ireneony(f): 6:49am On Nov 23, 2014
bjayx:
Somtimes d women make men believe so...u hear young girls say pu**y is created to be f**ked. A woman can be a saint to u and a slut to another. All women are potential whores. Take it or leave it: we men are blind folks buying in a dark market.
ha, what has lady done to you. take it easy
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Rajmeista(m): 8:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
My brother what a misleading topic.

No topic is misleading. Just different eyes in seeing the same things which is normal.
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Rajmeista(m): 8:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Adaeze003:

Kul wink
grin
Adaeze003:

Kul wink
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
How do you see a person that dresses all slutty all day long just to catch guys attention?

sad sad sad
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Truckpusher(m): 1:12am On Nov 24, 2014
khiaa:

sad sad sad
Hi Khiaa,wasup with you? beautiful lady. kiss
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by khiaa(f): 1:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Hi Khiaa,wasup with you? beautiful lady. kiss

I'm fine and I miss you, where have you been?
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Truckpusher(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2014
khiaa:

I'm fine and I miss you, where have you been?
Been around fighting for my country in the politics section wink
I should be asking you 'where have you been'?
I even followed you ,but you never followed back,why? grin
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by khiaa(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Truckpusher:
Been around fighting for my country in the politics section wink
I should be asking you 'where have you been'?
I even followed you ,but you never followed back,why? grin

lol grin you only followed me now, and I have followed you back.
So what's good with you?
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Searchingvictor: 5:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Rajmeista:

No topic is misleading. Just different eyes in seeing the same things which is normal.

Boss please, in the merriment of the 35th league title. Please help me with #2000 or any amount please. I'm financially stuck. Please
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by HitSong: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2022
Imbecilicsamuel:

Define man?

The ones that watch all sort of p0rn including bestiality p0rn , sleep in brothels and r@pe goats?

Is that what you define man? Do you think women should give a sh1t about how those debasing creatures see women?
A man is anything but your drunkard old fool faggōt father

That's a simple definition
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by Fiscus105(m): 7:44pm On Apr 30, 2022
Women see themselves as sex object far more than men see them.

Try to close to them and see how they think and talk about relationship with men
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by fourboys: 7:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
embarassed
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by HltSong: 11:12am On May 01, 2022
Hit.Song:

A man is anything but my drunkard old fool faggōt father who raped me.
That's a simple definition

Visit my thread for proof
https://www.nairaland.com/5271729/tagthatrapist-been-raped-before-please#112421091
Re: Why Women Are Seen As Sex Objects More Today By Men. by HltSong: 11:43am On May 01, 2022
I as a male have been a sex object for a decade now.

(1) (Reply)

Question / Why Are Girls This Fake / I Want To Get Married But I Don’t Want To Be Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.