Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Should I Continue Supporting Gej? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Continue Supporting Gej? (423 Views)

Why Is Supporting GEJ Seen As An Offence? / The SE (Igbo) Should Be Commended For Supporting GEJ / Ungrateful Igbos And Others Supporting Gej In Acn States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Supporting Gej? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
well i dont know and i think i should meditate on whether i should continue supporting him . your advice will be highly welcomed.
Re: Should I Continue Supporting Gej? by pacesetter939: 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
hopelink1:
well i dont know and i think i should meditate on whether i should continue supporting him . your advice will be highly welcomed.
Following a sinking man will only land you in the deepest ditch there is. No true lover of Nigeria still supports GEJ at this time, except those feeding from this corruption entrenched government like Ifeanyi Ubah, et al.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Continue Supporting Gej? by pendicle: 10:42pm On Nov 22, 2014
Continue to support hin if your gauge of expectation is all about his tribe and his religion and bit the reality of the times the Nation he leads in.

If yyou're igbo that is all you need to support him, clannish closeness and religious bigotry and nit performance.

Make the educated and informed opinion by yourself , use your eyes , your head and the reality of the circumstances you see around you. You have your single vote , use it wisely after your meditation

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Supporting Gej? by LegatusGlaber(m): 10:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
Troll alert

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Pleads For Campaign Funds On Facebook / Gang Abducts Kwara Special Adviser’s Daughter, Nabbed / December Festive Season(upcoming Artistes).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.