Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity (1715 Views)

Urgent Help!! My Fiancee Is Now Addicted To Something Else. I Feel Very Sad / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Please fellow nairalanders I think I'm addicted to nudity. I see myself being attracted to and interested in topics that relate to nudity and whenever I see naked pics (intentionally and unintentionally) or even think about them, my manhood begins to rise. I feel this isn't natural. Please help me out
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by bigtt76(f): 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Look through here http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/11/ewo-kim-kardashian-exposes-boobs-vag.html and send us the picshure or adonbelieve grin

faby11:
Please fellow nairalanders I think I'm addicted to nudity. I see myself being attracted to and interested in topics that relate to nudity and whenever I see naked pics (intentionally and unintentionally) or even think about them, my manhood begins to rise. I feel this isn't natural. Please help me out
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by SilentCrescendo: 9:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
I had lots of stuff typed out at first but at some point I was like fück it!
Ok here's the deal.....
maybe your hormones are just kicking in, its normal man.
or you just have to stop watching pörn if it gets out of hand.
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Footsoldier(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just passing by. Fulllllllll
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by raziboi(m): 9:53pm On Nov 22, 2014
ma advice for u is to stab ur eyes

it might work ooo av tried it before
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
I had lots of stuff typed out at first but at some point I was like fück it!
Ok here's the deal.....
maybe your hormones are just kicking in, its normal man.
or you just have to stop watching pörn if it gets out of hand.
I don't intentionally go 4 them
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Look through here http://www.talkwithdasilva.com/2014/11/ewo-kim-kardashian-exposes-boobs-vag.html and send us the picshure or adonbelieve grin

Which picture
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by SilentCrescendo: 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
faby11:

I don't intentionally go 4 them
you don't intentionally go for pörn?
well, you just have to make yourself stop watching it..you can do it yourself bro
I'm sure soon some people will flood here and tell you to go see your pastor.
bro it's all down to you, if you want to stop just program yourself to stop.
your mind is a very powerful tool bro
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by bigtt76(f): 10:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
Of your blockus naaa tongue

faby11:

Which picture
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
bigtt76:
Of your blockus naaa tongue

U are not here 2 help
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by bigtt76(f): 10:33pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hmmm ...if you say so undecided

faby11:

U are not here 2 help
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
Seriously?
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by wordbank(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2014
Interesting
Ngwanu... help him
Re: Help- I Think I'm Addicted To Nudity by Deejay1000(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2014
Yaba left on d uprise #watch him

(1) (Reply)

Should I Forvive And Forget Or Let Go? / What University Girls Discuss In The Hostel / Airforce1 To Drop 3 Singles On June 15th.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.