Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,674 members, 7,959,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly (2694 Views)

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Drama As Dino Melaye Addresses Saraki As Speaker / Yakubu Dogara Holds Thanksgiving Service For His New Position As Speaker (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:50am On Nov 23, 2014
chukwudi44:
When Tambuwal was acting contrary to the constitution, u said no court has removed him.So over to you. The new speaker will remain until the highest court rules.Whether the coalition of speakers recognize him is immaterial, the most important thing is that Fayose is working with them and getting his approvals from the ekiti state HOA
Was it the customary court in your village that removed him?

1 Like

Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=donmalcolm21 post=28269788]Please remind me, when does the recognition of that toothlees conference of speakers that are control by their governors affect Ekiti[/quote
You de mind dem The new speaker is already in his office carrying out his constitutional duties
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Was it the customary court in your village that removed him?

Hypocrite has any court ruled against the new ekiti speaker?
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by adwem2003(m): 7:00am On Nov 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

Putting it on fp would not restore the APC speaker. The new speaker remains until the highest court of the land rules.Not even the Abuja high court will restore him

Are you part of dos people recongnizing 7 member HON enthorned speaker as a good thing?
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by ayukdaboss(m): 7:10am On Nov 23, 2014
chukwudi44:

Hypocrite has any court ruled against the new ekiti speaker?
You earn respect by saying things how they are without sentiments on clear issues like this. If you truly support the 7 against 19 mode of impeachment in Ekiti State, then you've thrown away all your ethics to political sentiments and bigotry.
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by philips70(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

You earn respect by saying things how they are without sentiments on clear issues like this. If you truly support the 7 against 19 mode of impeachment in Ekiti State, then you've thrown away all your ethics to political sentiments and bigotry.

Chukwudi44 has no ethics as far as sane issues of this nature are concerned. These are people who have thrown all forms of decorum and sanity to the wind for mundane reasons. Illegality is like a tree planted on quicksand, it will soon be swept away with the wind. It has happened severally in this dispensation. Fayose himself knows he will not do a full term. I can bet my last kobo.

And for you Chukwudi44 am not front page crazy, as long as people are fed with the right and sane information from any dashboard am ok. I have very serious things to do than creating threads with motives of making front page.
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by ayukdaboss(m): 11:12am On Nov 23, 2014
philips70:

Chukwudi44 has no ethics as far as sane issues of this nature are concerned. These are people who have thrown all forms of decorum and sanity to the wind for mundane reasons. Illegality is like a tree planted on quicksand, it will soon be swept away with the wind. It has happened severally in this dispensation. Fayose himself knows he will not do a full term. I can bet my last kobo.

And for you Chukwudi44 am not front page crazy, as long as people are fed with the right and sane information from any dashboard am ok. I have very serious things to do than creating threads with motives of making front page.
Nevertheless it's a big shame that this thread is not yet on FP.
Re: Speakers Reject Olugbemi As Speaker Of Ekiti State House Of Assembly by philips70(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Nevertheless it's a big shame that this thread is not yet on FP.

It won't. It makes mockery of what some of them stand for in this matter. A certain mod has almost ran unclad on this Ekiti issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 African Country With The High Rate Of Criminals And Corruptions #6 Nigeria / RAILWAYS: Jonathan Lacked Vision - Obasanjo / Igbos Need To Redirect Their Protests To Their Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.