Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why Do We Hate Each Other So Much? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do We Hate Each Other So Much? (409 Views)

Why Try So Hard When It Seems We Hate Each Other So Much??? / Igbos And Yorubas: Do We Really Hate Each Other? / Why We Hate Nigeria So Much - By The Diasporians A.ka. Nigerians Abroad! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Hate Each Other So Much? by argon500: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why do we keep on lying to each other as if we are one nation? A nation that is full of hatred, tribalism and religious bigot. I read some article some weeks ago about Biafra claiming to have their own country. Fine nothing is bad about that, but let come to think of it, even within the Igbo's , do they love each other? A friend of mine who is an Ibo guy bought a laptop from another ibo outside Nigeria. Even for the fact they are from the same country, same tribe and speak same language, the guy intentionally sold s.hit to my friend. Is there any unity or love in that?
Majority of Yoruba do not want other to supersede them even within family. How can there be unity when there is no love. They have much more hatred about other tribes.
Imagine some fo.olish set of people calling themselves the boko haram sponsor. Spending huge amount of money to kill their people. Killing innocent people all because they want power by all means..

With the little experience I have had about Nigeria politics, I was able to reach a conclusion.

Yoruba prefer Ibo to Hausa
Ibo prefer Yoruba to Hausa
Hausa prefer Yoruba to Ibo

Let us stop deceiving our self, there is no unity, no love and peace in the land.
Re: Why Do We Hate Each Other So Much? by evanscheck(m): 11:14pm On Nov 22, 2014
I am still looking for the message u passed acros cos u just repeated the obvious

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Hate Each Other So Much? by JEITO: 11:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
So what about the other tribes

(1) (Reply)

Politic / Boko Haram Menace’ll Soon End, Jonathan Insists / Message To Those Who That Are Voting Next Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.