Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:58 AM

Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa (72127 Views)

Nigerian Man Removed From UK Flight Over 'prayer' Message On His Phone / Should Nigerians Pay £3000 For UK Visa Bond?? / Her Uk Travel Woes; Any Recourse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by billyG(m): 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Y is his daughter not with him in Uk all those yrs she was a lil' gal & hav uk residency
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by pansophist(m): 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
billyG:
Y is his daughter not with him in Uk all those yrs she was a lil' gal & hav uk residency

Probably he lied when applying for his residency and citizenship, he denied he has no daughter (I guess he got married), that was why she didnt have citizenship through her father.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by venivedivici(m): 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is it this three bottles of Harp talking, abi this man resemble St. Obi?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
[quote author=pansophist post=28286386]Why go the illegal way when you can do it legally?

He might not successfully bring them to UK at first but if he exercise his EU freedom of movement rights in another EU country, he should be able to bring them (''other'' family members who are dependent on him) to other EU country under EU law. Then in a matter of time, they all can move to the UK if they can get the nationality of their hosting EU member state. EU law is less stringent compare to national immigration law.

That would be very tricky and may be very hard to prove, Unless he had genuinely sent them funds from time to time. Even at that, it may prove abortive because of her age
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
I don't blame the father. Desperate times, requires desperate measures, no matter how awkward it looks. Nigerians fleeing from nija, is not a new thing. When the system of this country is almost folding up. Bizness are closing up every year, after struggling for years 2 stabilize but no headway. No jobs out there. Even wit a skilled job, 2 use survive and make it.
Nigerians will always love to owe for services rendered, to pay na wahala lipsrsealed how will one's company or buisness survive? Gradually, its folds up, with long list of debtors claiming one reason or the other for not paying up..but if nah Owambe party? Wow! They can even steal 2 buy Aso ebi sad
What's a country sad when I look @ my office building, where I work and look @ how everyone started their own buisness there with so much vibrancy and expectations,then gradually as the years roll by workers can no longer be paid their salaries. The workers complain taya, but sorry some clients are slow in paying up. Until workers also resigns and start looking for wherelse 2 work. The Offices becomes shadows of themselves. Until the management closes up and decides to relocate either to Ghana or other countries 2 start afresh.. Just too bad..
Everybody now, nah Politics, that's where the real dough is. Steal as much as u can, wit no plan of how do I make my country great again sad. What a shame.. I honestly weep in silence for this country.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by pansophist(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
Justfollowit
That would be very tricky and may be very hard to prove, Unless if he had genuinely sent them funds from time to time. Even at that, it may prove abortive because of her age

Of course yes, he has to plan it for a considerable period of time. If it takes one year to plan and prove, it worth it instead of putting himself in this mess.

I also wonder why his daughter didnt acquire british citizenship through him earlier, which will automatically be acquired by her husband and kids as well. Anyways all we can do is speculate.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by DaBullIT(m): 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
GentleMimi:
grin. Naija peeps will go through everything under the sun to escape this country.
A married woman willingly married her father, with the husband's blessings. Chai. Wetin remain again? I understand the motive, but their actions no just gel. This country has pushed ppl to do unimaginable things, just to escape. But not withstanding, many still succeed here. Na just matter of luck, grace and handwork.

See you , If na you nko you no go do pass

country wey no get light
country wey no get portable water
country wey no get road
country wey graduates no get job
country wey thousands of graduate die untop interview wey nobody do anything
country wey dem dey owe 3-5 months salary for anybody wey manage get job
country wey you work for 35 years, some young boys go carry your pension go and no body go arrest them
country wey some few people dey claim oyil money under the amnesty pretense
country wey some few people dey claim another territory inside Nigeria
country wey our fuel pump price cost pass the amount wey dem they sell am for the countries wey we dey sell am to
country wey police don turn to presidency private dog
country wey police fit catch you , detain you , still detain anybody wey come check you for cell join
country wey awaiting trial dey spend 15 years for remand
country wey soldier can fit catch you , beat you collect you wife , burn public transport
country wey be say if you wan cross road you go look left , look right , look up and suspiciously look person wey carry polybag for hand
country wey dem dey talk say pesin wey carry 20 billion na thief , no be corruption
country wey senator dey climb gate and fence enter office

Country wey we never sure wetin wan happen by february 2015, If na me, i fit do pass am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by rafcrown(m): 12:41am On Nov 24, 2014
A whistleblower sent letters to the High Commission in Lagos and the UK Border Agency including specific details such as names, addresses, passport numbers and even a copy of the wedding photograph.
A WHISTLEBLOWER?
AMEBO?
JOBLESS??
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by lockupman(m): 2:46am On Nov 24, 2014
Seriously when I hear that some persons have been assassinated I don't cry for them cos this is just one Gud reason. While I don't condone the man's action, what will it profit the idiot that has caused them this disgrace. Na wa for Nigerians o. Little wonder my bro advised me to stay clear of Nigerians and keep my things confidential from them at all times especially so-called friends and extended family members.

veraiyke:
What else is expected when the country gives no hope to it suffering citizens. Why should this imposter sef report them? Why not let them have a better life? The family just want a better life. Mke d authority just allow them complete their arrangement o. Bad belle imposter. This is why it's good to kp certain tins confidential. Wetin him wan gain now by exposing them. Na to stab dat backstabber for good.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by lockupman(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Your guess is as good as mine.

mosquino100:
Nigeria with their evil and stupid mentality. That's why it is always cool to be secretive always. U hardly see someone abroad wanting to give helping hands to their loved ones back home nowadays. I'm sure the whistle blower is a family member or close friend of the family.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by milkytea(f): 3:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Couldn't they get another man to pretend to be her husband?

Ugh.

*vomits everywhere*
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Charxt: 5:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Mehn! See scope.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by christopher123(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2014
swedbase:

God bless you my brother, I had been reading comments here but yours spoke exactly what i had in mind

Imagine...i am not suprised

They are noted for back stabbing and pull him down attitde
Then father sexing daugter is normal

But not all

Thank lord for internet...we cant hide truth.....

But how can a father be shameless

This is 30 wasted years in uk

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by IMMUNO1(m): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
If it were to be IBO people, the whole thread and comments would have been something else. We lack proper orientation here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Ishilove:

This kain hustle get k-leg

No be k leg,na well planned work.The problem na bad belle.That's why if you wan run shady stuff keep your mouth shut ,cos when u 're finally successful one so called friend go blow your cover.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2014
pappilo:
Who be this whistleblower sef. Bad belle pipu. Lef the man na!

As if na the guy or girl, naim own Uk.Bad belle..
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Dauduagba: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is poke nosing,
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by lordcornel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
God bless their #HUSTLE.... Dem go succeed weda devil like am or not...lol
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by Dauduagba: 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
This is poke nosing
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by mrchez: 1:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
ANY WAY NA WAY,,,ANY WAY NA WAY,,,ANY WAY NA WAY,,,
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by queebeediva(f): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Noting we no go hear for nija ha!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by bams2999(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2014
ok GOD of mercy,dis is vry shameful 4 Nigeria person
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by knowledge4(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
ABOMINATION but the man who blew the whistle probably acted in bad faith
But how can a man who lived in the UK for 30 years be playing such a dirty game?
Na wa oh!
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by MrsGoodness(f): 11:57pm On Nov 24, 2014
jboy73:

Sorry bro!
Over here in tokyo we don't trek.

Subway, taxis, and train everywhere.

Haha I no go forget my gf.

you don go everywhere for this world grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by AdeBerry: 11:57am On Nov 25, 2014
Hmmmmm, na wa oooo.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by biomedixexcel(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
9ja I hail thee
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His Own Daughter To Get Her UK Visa by ducii: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2014
knowledge4:
ABOMINATION but the man who blew the whistle probably acted in bad faith
But how can a man who lived in the UK for 30 years be playing such a dirty game?
Na wa oh!

Don't mind people supporting the evil deed of the man. what moral standard are you setting for your child. After 30 years in the UK, what you could come up with was this ill planned sham. Why not get the kid a university where she could study, thereby getting the kid a student visa, or a visa that is legal. Instead of coming up with this abominable crime. The way some people bring up their kids.
I don't care what you say, there is no excuse for this crime.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Photographer Captures Photos Of 'Never Before Seen' Yellow Penguin (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.