Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Dear Future Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband (2880 Views)

Dear Future Husband!!!! / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Dear Future Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:41am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
which kind mumu time watch you dey use abi na us u dey
finland cool
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
lols did you like it
nopelipsrsealedtongue
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
nopelipsrsealedtongue
why?
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
finland cool
for your mind grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
for your mind grin
grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by idtumzcollection(f): 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
samflexxy:
why?
that antispam bot don ban her o cheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrim,i'm a waiting for letter to your future"konji"
Re: Dear Future Husband by jnrbayano(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
ggrin:
am not the owner of that top shockedshockedshocked,am still looking for my Johnny cheesycheesy

Tell us when you eventually find him

smiley

Re: Dear Future Husband by grimandevil: 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
ggrin:
I wonder if you’re struggling with singleness as I am now. I wonder if you’ve ever beheld the beauty that is God’s gift of marriage,and wondered when it was that you’d finally get to be a groom. I wonder if you’ve ever gazed at a full moon like the one tonight, or marveled at a meteor shower, and felt like something was missing because you didn’t have a special someone to share that moment of awe with. I wonder if you’ve ever thought you’d met the one, and then subsequently had your heart broken. I wonder if you’ve ever raised your fist at the heavens at reading Genesis 2:18, that God could design man in such a way that in spite of the perfect fellowship Adam had with God, Adam was in a sense, still alone. If so, I wish this letter could somehow find its way into your hands now, and that you might be encouraged. Because I, your future wiffy, do in fact exist, and have struggled with those same questions and doubts you’re struggling with now.
Beloved, know that for all your wanting and longing, all your brokenness and fears, God is working through all things to shape you to become the man He wants you to be – one who is like His Son, Jesus Christ. He is preparing us for a lifelong
commitment not just to each other, but to bring Him glory through His gift of marriage. This time of singleness that we are both going through now is not simply a time of waiting but a time of growing, learning, maturing, and trusting. I pray that this time would truly strengthen your faith in Him as you realize just how dependent you are and just how dependable He is. Would the suffering you feel now clarify the intentions of your heart, to help you learn to worship the Deliverer and not the hope of deliverance. And know that you are not alone in this time –even as you are waiting for me, I am waiting for you.
There’s a song that I would love to sing to you now if I could, “Here to Stay” by Koo Chung. May it encourage you as we both await the day we finally realize who the other is.

Verse 1:
You were there, pulling thorns from your fingers
From all the foolish flowers placed in tender hands And so I’m here, making sure there is not one left On this hopeless little rose, I’ve been saving for you
Chorus:
Maybe it’s love, or maybe it’s two years down the drain But where there is no pain, I guess there is no gain Maybe it’s tough, but you’re more than worth the wait And so I’m here to stay, yeah I’m here to stay

I write to you in blue because blue reminds me of sadness and hardship. It represents the many tearful days I have experienced this past month. It demonstrates the loneliness, insecurities, and longing that have plagued my heart at times. But, blue also reminds me of the beautiful sky God created. When I look at the sky, I am reminded of God’s faithfulness. The vast, endless blue brings peace as I reflect on how powerful and huge God is, and how He has an amazing plan for me that will bring Him glory—all to happen under this big blue sky. It’s in those moments that I look down at the ring on my left hand. The crosses that surround my name imprinted on the ring remind me that I am Christ’s and He is mine. But, it also brings me hope and assurance that one day a Godly guy will replace that ring with his own ring of promise. Until that day, I will be wearing this ring, knowing that God will light my path before me as my love relationship with Him deepens. I know that as I pursue God with my whole heart, He will bring you into my life in His timing. As I am in this valley of broken heartedness, I know that He will use this time to mature my identity
in Christ, develop a deep level of trust and reliance on Him, and completely restore my heart. As I eagerly await the day you come into my life, I desire to embrace all that God has in store for me in singleness. I am also striving to become a Proverbs 31 woman, because I want to prepare for the Godly marriage I yearn for. Trusting God
with my heart and my life, I have given him the pen to my love story. I cannot wait to experience the beautiful, romantic and joyful story God has in store for us. Praying for you

kisskisskiss your future wiffy kiss:
-*kiss

wonder if u r driving jeep nd living in a mansion. have alot of money u will spend on ur wify wich is me .
Re: Dear Future Husband by ggrin(f): 9:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Bunsky:
ggrim,i'm a waiting for letter to your future"konji"
grin
Re: Dear Future Husband by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
I've read "dead future husband" cheesy cheesy
Re: Dear Future Husband by PHAYOL81: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2014
Fantastc msg.Hope he shows up soonest (Amen).
#Hope my future wife shows up soonest as well(Amin)#

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls,What Is The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Or Spent On A Guy? / GUYS, Share Your Most Embrassing Moment In The Presence Of The One You Love!! / He Cant Woo A Girl In His Dialect. Am I Alone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.