Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,683 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award (29244 Views)

Seun Why Does A Complex Social Forum Like Nairaland Lack An Ignore/block Button? / The Best Social Network to Meet Genuine People? / The Best Social/forum/dating Site In Nigeria Or Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Wisdytech(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congrat to www.nairaland.com they deserves it, its not easy! Hard working pays alot!! Looking forward to having www.brainnewsng.com winning theirs in the nearest future!! || click the "LIKE BUTTON" if you want me to succeed. God bless you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by steveturner(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
TTG nairaland on point
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by MadamDearest: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Picture or I still don't believe it...
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by JOETYNO: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Where are the Mods when U need them??

This kinda topic should be confirmed!
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by mencade5(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
TRADELYN:

grincheesygrin
You're highly welcome!!!

How Australia naah...wetin you bring come?
tradelyn my researcher......tanx bro. Hw is life with you?

O boy na plenty scholarship form i carry come for foreign studies.

U want?

I miss you research well well
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by ObiOkpor(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Congratulations uncle Seun. A well deserved award indeed. Nairaland is just everything. However, there are still a lot of nigerians out there who would really love to be active members of Nairaland but are not aware of its existence. I feel these sets of ppl with voracious and undescriminating appetite for knowledge(like me, lol) are missing a lot. So l will appeal to uncle Seun to also find a means of reaching out to them. I never heard about Nairaland untill l accidentally saw it on my tablet in late 2012. A friend had colleted my tablet to surf through the net as other networks were bad in Kontagora at that time(again thanks to etisalat), he opened Nairaland and forgot to close it. That was how l stumbled on this site oooo. Since then l have become addicted. As a person, av always hated all those blogs that carry mostly what l call unnecessary tatafoes about celebrities. Members should also try as much as possible to introduce their loved ones to Nairaland. Once again CONGRATULATIONS.
sorry to quote you..
Actually it was a very good friend of mine that introduced me to thi site...I was a guess for months(like say 5 months) before i finally registered(about a year and 4 months now).And ever since then,i have become so crazily addicted to Nairaland that i introduced it to my friends and family(i don try),and they can't just stop getting enough of all the good info they get from here..
@topic,Nairaland truely deserve the award..This not just a forum,but a UNITED family...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by simdam500(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
Yes we made it happen!!!
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by TRADELYN: 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
tradelyn my researcher......tanx bro. Hw is life with you?

O boy na plenty scholarship form i carry come for foreign studies.

U want?

I miss you research well well
I need Ooo...hope I fit do it from Naija via internet?

I don dey Gbadu ya posts already grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by mencade5(m): 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
TRADELYN:

I need Ooo...hope I fit do it from Naija via internet?

I don dey Gbadu ya posts already grin
bro na joke i dey joke ooo.....but you know say me i like to dey speak my mind and say the truth the way it is.....enemies don dey gather i know that one but them no fit fall me down.

You inspired me sir.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
androidvillaz.com/2014/11/siuiflash-for-tecno-h5.html?m=1
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by TRADELYN: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
bro na joke i dey joke ooo.....but you know say me i like to dey speak my mind and say the truth the way it is.....enemies don dey gather i know that one but them no fit fall me down.

You inspired me sir.

grin cheesy grin

That's why I like you...you're very frank!
All is well with you...

Ya ministry is moving in the direction it should go...
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by paulshakur: 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2014
okay
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kay4fun(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations nairaland!
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Descartes: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
omenka:
Congrats to Seun and his team...... cool

Excluding that Bigoted Igbo mod of course.
You see yourself? He who laughs last laughs best. Where is you paddy-paddy wey dey threaten am with ban? Has he gone awol due to shame? God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Descartes: 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
omenka:
Congrats to Seun and his team...... cool

Excluding that Bigoted Igbo mod of course.
You see yourself? He who laughs last laughs best. Where is your paddy-paddy wey dey threaten am with ban? Has he gone awol due to shame? God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by milky3(f): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
infantrydoctor:
Congratulations uncle Seun. A well deserved award indeed. Nairaland is just everything. However, there are still a lot of nigerians out there who would really love to be active members of Nairaland but are not aware of its existence. I feel these sets of ppl with voracious and undescriminating appetite for knowledge(like me, lol) are missing a lot. So l will appeal to uncle Seun to also find a means of reaching out to them. I never heard about Nairaland untill l accidentally saw it on my tablet in late 2012. A friend had colleted my tablet to surf through the net as other networks were bad in Kontagora at that time(again thanks to etisalat), he opened Nairaland and forgot to close it. That was how l stumbled on this site oooo. Since then l have become addicted. As a person, av always hated all those blogs that carry mostly what l call unnecessary tatafoes about celebrities. Members should also try as much as possible to introduce their loved ones to Nairaland. Once again CONGRATULATIONS.
it was through my Aunt that I got to know Nairaland, cos she do talk so much about nairaland and how people's comments make you laugh so I Decided to log in to view the mad house since then I have been reping #teamNairaland
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.
Nairaland is the 37th State of Nigeria. It is the newest state with the smallest but most diverse and harmonious population. It is the safest state with only a few white collar crimes...no murders ..no shootings ...no corrupt police. The one and only natural resource is its selfless, skilled and loyal citizens. The state is headed by a governor...Seun....and has only a handful of volunteers who oversee the smooth running of this most democratic state. There is no prison but law breakers and troublemakers are either sent into exile or banished. Although many of the residents live in the diaspora they do visit their state of origin on a daily basis....Nairaland....the State without borders!...the State that never sleeps!....the State of Minds!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by AboveSOSO: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Roarrrr!! Waking up frm moi sleep.. Hmmm! *interesting impressiv. Thank Godd am part if thiz
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by channelz: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
smiley
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by yhemini: 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations to Seun.

Congratulations NLs

We The Best!!!!!! *in DJ Khalid's Voice*
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by networkrecharg: 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
SEUN CONGRATULATIOOOOOONS ALL THE WAY......
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Edigrows: 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
am happy am a member of this forum.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Dannyset(m): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
I am very happy to be part of this......u don't know how am feeling seeing this. Am so proud to be part of this. I don't do blog, but I Nairaland...its part of me and am part of it. Big up to seun. This is just the beginning.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Exjoker(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
justi4jesu:
Can we atleast see the trophy please.....Nairaland deserves it smiley
Yes the trophy. At least we nairalander deserve to see it, Cruz we all made it a reality
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Everything is now politics, Nairaland is becoming more political than APC n PDP. What will it take to post picture of the award cert. Or Seun receiving the award. Need prove bro.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by clemz88(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
PrinceMario:
What is nairaland,is it a football league in Nigeria? we've never heard of it here in iraq where i school.
bro not only iraq na pakistan
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by kentochi(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulations to every members of narialand we are made it possible.
In the voice of peter/Paul!
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Rexyl(m): 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
best this best that on internet. Atiku means the biz oh.
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Femistico(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
thatz very good of u nairaland, more of this I need..
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Dannidom(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
We so strong, we so sure, we the best, we beat the rest and finaly we aint stopin cool
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by Mystery007(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Congratulation Oga Seun and my fellow Nairalanders.. Rill deserved it. Can't see myself spending a day without visiting dis forum atleast 20 times xpecially when am on holidays.. Congrats Once More
Re: Nairaland Won The The Best Social Forum Award by PrinxPeera(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
its worth it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead / Explosion At The Front Of NNPC Towers In Abuja (Pictures) / How To Post On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.