Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,417 members, 7,822,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds (4328 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / APC Expels Three Chieftains For Diverting Campaign Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by anonimi: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Our opponents have huge financial resources, I have only you and God, and I trust that our struggle will triumph. Our opponents have foreign bank accounts and possessions to run to when they destroy this country, me and you have only this Nigeria to live and die in. So let's join our
hands to make it better.
Thank you and God bless

Yet the DECEPTIVE FRAUDSTER of an old soldier knows how to rush abroad for medical treatment like all our other leaders shocked

Buhari returns from overseas medical trip

Former head of state, Maj.-Gen. Mohammadu Buhari (retd.), has returned from an overseas medical trip.
This was confirmed to journalists by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Tambuwal, to journalists in Kaduna after a visit to the politician and former presidential candidate.
Tambuwal, who spoke at Buhari’s residence in Kaduna on Sunday, said he was at the place to welcome the former head of state.
He did not disclose the ailment Buhari went to treat or the country he visited.

From: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-returns-from-overseas-medical-trip/

Arewa People's Congress, APC deceiving gullible fellow citizens since 1999 angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Descartes: 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
I have taken my time to monitor trends both online and offline, I observed that team Buhari supporters are legitimate supporters that are driven by patriotism and the need for change, while Jonathanians are majorly driven by tribalism, religious sentiment/extremism, sycophancy, illiteracy or ignorance- either in part or in whole.
Please whenever you want to lie,remember that this forum is not filled with gullible minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by bishopjoe02(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Nigeria population 140 million

100 * 140M, someone should help me do that math.
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by LouisVanGaal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

A vote for apc=a vote for innocent bloods shed

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a terrorist
going from thread to thread with copy n paste just 2 smear buhari's reputation won't help ur ministry...Am sowie..but I think your moniker should have been 'BLOODYFOOL' with the way u reason undecided.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by lacasa: 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
gramci:

God forbid, you don't need to know me

Very good.

Now, get off my timeline and stop seeking my attention

#.. Perv!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by bloodyasssasin: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
Obiagelli:

Seun, Obinoscopy Ishilove. Is this allowed on this forum? This guy has been running wild on this forum for days and you guys turn a blind eye.

Madam last time i checked i didn't insult any member here as of today i just presented a fact to them that hurts like fire.

grin

Or has buhari become a member here?
grin

You see your life you call a sitting president names yet you tremble on the single facts i presented about buhari being a blood sucking terrorist.

I guessed you are crying now like cleverly.

Today is sunday and Christ the King's day so i don't feel like insulting people today.

Buhari is a terrorist

Gej till 2019

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Remain blessed

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by tosin2013: 8:02pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

Madam last time i checked i didn't insult any member here as of today i just presented a fact to them that hurts like fire.

grin

grin

You see your life you call a sitting president names yet you tremble on the single facts i presented about buhari being a blood sucking terrorist.

Today is sunday and Christ the King's day so i don't feel like insulting people today.

Buhari is a terrorist

Gej till 2019

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-y
outh-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Remain blessed

you are pathetic and worthless. all i have for you is pity.
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Chimezie250(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
Mogidi:

I hope you also enrich yourself from this scam, don't let Buhari corner all this loot.
you want burst my stomach with laughter

grin
Mogidi:

I hope you also enrich yourself from this scam, don't let Buhari corner all this loot.
you want burst my stomach with laughter

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by alakid: 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
This is what we have been waiting for in a long time.
We need to start contributing towards making change, time to step out of the shadows, to move from behind the laptop screen/mobile phone to the frontline of rallies. Civilised, peaceful, purposeful and progressive change is coming. be a part of history. Donate to a just cause
GMB2015!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Chimezie250(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Djicemob:
Buhari,always beggingangry

#Almajiri state of mind
grin
Djicemob:
Buhari,always beggingangry

#Almajiri state of mind
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by kelib: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
does diz guy knw d meanin of $1 a dai m a student n i spend more dan dat in a dai,a plate of fud i mean local fud z #200 which z more dan $1 a plate n my so call ex general does not knw dat dat shit of 60% of d citizens livin on less dan a $ in a dai z jst a crap frm our foreign political enemies.God will neva allow a person who does nt knw wrold politics 2 rule mi
Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by gists: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
bloodyasssasin:

grin

grin

Buhari is a terrorist

Gej till 2019

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/two-youth-corpers-murdered-in-cold-blood-while-on-national-service/90142/

Remain blessed

I have been ignoring this your failed propaganda for a while but I thought it will be necessary to call you to order so you should stop misleading people. Your paymaster that started this propaganda has been sued to court by Gen. Buhari in a N1b lawsuit. Luckily for ebati Abati, GEJ came to his rescue with an apology to GMB and persuaded GMB to settled out of court. Abati not only retracted the publication but also published an apology stating this propaganda you are so busy spreading is completely false. Read and be informed - except of course you are just being mischievous as a normal saTANoid

Presidency begs Buhari to settle slander case out of court
http://dailypost.ng/2013/01/13/presidency-begs-buhari-to-settle-slander-case-out-of-court/

The presidency has begged former Head of States and national leader of Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) to settle out of court the libel suit he filed against the Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Dr Reuben Abati.

It would be recalled that Abati had on page 51 of the April 22, 2011, edition of The Guardian newspaper, written an article entitled “For the attention of General Buhari,” where he claimed that Buhari made an unguarded statement which stirred the post-election violence that almost tore the nation apart.

The former Military General however, regarded the publication as libellous, aimed at denting his hard earned name and image.

Buhari consequently dragged Abati and The Guardian Newspapers to court via suit no. ID/837/2011, demanding N1billion damages from them.

However, in a copy of the Terms of Settlement filed before a Lagos High Court in Ikeja, the ‘warring’ parties have agreed to settle the matter out of court.

According to the terms of settlement, dated December 2012 and filed before the administrative judge of Lagos State, Justice Opeyemi Oke, the claimant (Buhari), Mr. Tope Adebayo ( lawyer to Buhari), Abati and Mr. Kunle Sanyaolu (lawyer to The Guardian) signed the terms of settlement. But the lawyer to the first defendant (Abati), Dame Carol Ajie, refused to sign the document. The refusal may not be unconnected to the conditions and terms of the agreement.

It was gathered that the parties further agreed that Abati and The Guardian should retract and apologise to Buhari in certain form and contents.

The terms of settlement reads in part: “The claimant (Buhari) and defendants (Abati and The Guardian) have agreed that the defendants should publish a retraction and an apology to the claimant on the Opinion Page of the newspaper, to be printed in reverse line black (RLB) within seven days of entering the Consent Terms as the judgment of the court in two editions of The Guardian.

“The claimant and defendants have agreed and resolved that the retraction and apology shall take the following form and contents: ‘Re: For the attention of General Buhari’- On April 22, 2011, The Guardian Newspaper published an article on Page 51 titled ‘For the attention of General Buhari’ where certain allegations were made against General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), GCFR, concerning the 2011 election and General Buhari’s alleged role in the violence emanating from the elections.

“The publication was based on information which we believed to be reliable at that time. Since the publication, however, we now have reason to believe that certain parts of the story were not verified to be correct before the publication.

“We assure General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), GCFR, of our highest esteem and regret any distress or embarrassment which the said publication may have caused him.

“The claimant and defendants agree that on the execution of these Terms of Settlement, the defendants are discharged from all or any liabilities or obligations arising from the said publication.”

REVEALED: How Reuben Abati And Guardian Retracted Claim That Buhari Was Behind Terror In Nigeria
http://newsrescue.com/rueben-abati-retracts-libelous-invention-linking-buhari-terror-compensates-general-damages/

Rueben Abati Retracts Libelous Invention Linking Buhari With Terror; Compensates General For Damages

Presidential spokesman Rueben Abati settled the case Buhari filed against him and “The Guardian newspaper” out of court
Rueben Abati published a retraction of his libelous claim which accused the ex-president of instigating terror.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Speaks About His Campaign Funds by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 24, 2014
@Bloodyassassiin
All those under-age voters were PDP voters.

Buhari's CPC were do not run INEC. It is PDP that runs INEC it is INEC that registered the under-age voters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Jonathan Loyalists Lose In Bayelsa Elections!!! / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans / Who Will Be The New Governor Of Rivers State For The 90 Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.