Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC (2649 Views)

Bafarawa: I Support My Prosecution By EFFC / Mohammed Adoke Recommends CCT Chairman’s Removal, Prosecution - Thisday / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by aurenflani: 4:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. I think GMB should be in prison for orchestrating violence after he lost an election that was declared free and fair by observers.

For rigging election and intimidating opponents?
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by aurenflani: 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. I can see you are diverting the message I'm asking about buhari to GEJ. Why do you disturb yourself with Gej, does he stop your ejaculation when you are masturbating?

Exactly! Now I get it. Buhari is your problem.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
APC trolls fight PDP, MODs, Super Mods, Seun, the Neutrals even those that wants to register on NL are targeted for intimidation.

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
aurenflani:

Exactly! Now I get it. Buhari is your problem.
he needs to be in jail in the Hague for inciting violence.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by bloodyasssasin: 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Buhari and his goons will surely account for the blood of these guys and others.

Shame to buhari

Shame to his supporters

Shame to apc

Shame to bokoharam

Gej till 2019

Truth tastes like Alomo bitters

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by bloodyasssasin: 4:21pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC trolls fight PDP, MODs, Super Mods, Seun, the Neutrals even those that wants to register on NL are targeted for intimidation.

Thats how they operates.

Party built on innocent blood wont last

Just watch as they crumble after Gej's victory in 2015.

Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Yes?
please I want you to take a good look of all the post on this my thread and tell me why APC goons should not be called to caution and their iniciteful comments should be look into.

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Ishilove: 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
Madam, who pushed that aljharem "Ekiti" thread to fp last night? That was the most foooooooliiiish thread that was meant for joke section but was shamelessly pushed to FP by either you or some of your colleagues(or even your oga)
Is that the reason why you are not comfortable with ''that ishilove especially''?

Guy abeg swerve to the left >>>>>>>>>>

5 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:08pm On Nov 23, 2014
d people's general is kind to all d statement he made is out of pain and what ameachi said last week is to send signal to all nooks and cranny that they will resist rigging in d Feb 2015 election.
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Is that the reason why you are not comfortable with ''that ishilove especially''?

Guy abeg swerve to the left >>>>>>>>>>
You owe me no explanation I know, but you owe that to God and your conscience. One thing I don't find proper irrespective of what I stand to gain is "living in denial". Of all reasonable threads on this section, it was that pathetic one you or someone else moved to fp and you think you are smart. If not that you are a "female" I'd have used harsher words on you for telling me to "swerve"- but I will let iy slide for now. I'm not surprised by your partisanship anyway, your "oga" and your colleagues did worse.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Ishilove: 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:
You owe me no explanation I know, but you owe that to God and your conscience. One thing I don't find proper irrespective of what I stand to gain is "living in denial". Of all reasonable threads on this section, it was that pathetic one you or someone else moved to fp and you think you are smart. If not that you are a "female" I'd have used harsher words on you for telling me to "swerve"- but I will let iy slide for now. I'm not surprised by your partisanship anyway, your "oga" and your colleagues did worse.

Nonsense
Yadayadayada. You nag worse than a hag.

I don't understand this section. Y'all are always so hyper undecided

3 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Yadayadayada. You nag worse than a hag.

I don't understand this section. Y'all are always so hyper undecided
lol I'm not nagging jare.... Your last line cracked me up!!!!

Welcome to Politics Section, Please be fair to the Progressives in terms of everything, Mr. Admin wasn't and ALL his Mods except exMod mynd44. We won't have any problem in fairness. Once again, I restate my full cooperation to you as you discharge your work "dutifully"
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Ishilove: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:

Welcome to Politics Section, Please be fair to the Progressives in terms of everything, Mr. Admin wasn't and ALL his Mods except exMod mynd44. We won't have any problem in fairness. Once again, I restate my full cooperation to you as you discharge your work "dutifully"
I don hear. Thank you
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
barcanista:

barcanista can you kindly stop derailing my thread before I unleash bloodyassasin on you. Are u really a man as in with balls underneath, you complain and nag like an housewife.

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ishilove:

I don hear. Thank you
You are welcome my lady

1 Like

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Firefire(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
Progressive always the one crying since 1999, why

same progressive will shout hosanna today and crucify him/her tomorrow

Always crying being short-charge

Always crying for justice

BUT WHY

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
You opened a stupi.d thread, no one going to spare you
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
please I want you to take a good look of all the post on this my thread and tell me why APC goons should not be called to caution and their iniciteful comments should be look into.
Did you go to school at all?
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by chamboy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Something alike happened in Osun state, The People were not happy with d election results. I fink it's d duty of d state Security to tame the Riot

God bless Nigeria
One Nigeria always
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by chamboy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Something alike happened in Osun state, The People were not happy with d election results. I fink it's d duty of d state Security to tame the Riot

God bless Nigeria
One Nigeria always
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by banki(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP....You never mentioned the statement he made that killed the youth corpers.....

so if buhari was responsible for the death of those 2 corpers....

Who is responsible for the death of the 20 people that died in the immigration scandal
Who is responsible for the thousands of deaths on our roads due to negligence of the fedral government
Who is responsible for the deaths of people in Nigerian hospitals due to lack of basic amenities non payment of salaries etc
who is responsible for the death of the unpaid pensioners
who is responsible for the death of the protesters during the fuel subsidy fracas in 2012

Buhari must be so powerful, you guys come here accuse him of being boko haram leader and sponsor yet you cant arrest him
you accuse him of being a religious bigot yet its the person you support that runs from one church to the other with one pastor or the other every other day....

listen I don't even need a reply from you or your cohorts I and my family will vote out the clueless one in the next election simple

2 Likes

Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I saw a topic on Nairaland today where pictures of youth corpers killed by rioters in the aftermath of the presidential election was displayed. The question I've got to ask is why was Buhari not prosecuted by ICC for allowing his supporters to kill and maim people and in the midst of it he didn't call them to order rather he went on air to support them.
Just listen to your rants...for example, in higher institution wen SUG is making a protest...especially wen de block roads and market..are there not some students that would seize that opportunity to perpetuate crimes like loothing and vandalization Would it be wise to lay the blame on the doorstep of the SUG president as the cause of mischief of persons/students above 18years of age who are supposed to be responsible for themselves Your antics are dead on arrival!!!
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by abacus(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
. The shame should be on those who turned a blind eye when things are going awry.

I copy her, go and read the outcome of the probe and stop this show of shame.

Last time I checked, GEJ still the CinC.
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by abacus(m): 11:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
Another election is in the corner, Corpers are being drafted again, if GEJ like he fail to protect these people this time.. looking for whom to pass the blame on. Jokes apart. GEJ is the CinC. Help us beg him and internal affairs minister to put security in place ooo..
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by donmalcolm21(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
Just listen to your rants...for example, in higher institution wen SUG is making a protest...especially wen de block roads and market..are there not some students that would seize that opportunity to perpetuate crimes like loothing and vandalization Would it be wise to lay the blame on the doorstep of the SUG president as the cause of mischief of persons/students above 18years of age who are supposed to be responsible for themselves Your antics are dead on arrival!!!
. Do you know that if the SUG president urges them on, then he is culpable. Please check the reason why Uhuru kenyatta is being prosecutted by ICC and also check why the radio presenter for a radio corporation in Rwanda was jailed by the ICC for genocide.
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Obinoscopy(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2014
barcanista:
You are welcome my lady
Oh, so she is now your lady? grin grin grin

Never knew you could be this romantic.....lol
Re: A Case For Buhari Prosecution By ICC by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Oh, so she is now your lady? grin grin grin

Never knew you could be this romantic.....lol
hehehe my oga na so o. grin grin

Good morning

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Prof. Osinbajo In Ogun State Today (pictures) / Why I Won't Make My Assets Public – President Jonathan / Why Buhari Always Wear Black When Traveling Outside Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.