Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? (4190 Views)

OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
if your girl tells you that she has now giving her life to Christ and wants to take God serously.what does it implies,is she telling the truth or she is tired of the relationship?
I need your comment pls
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:
if your girl tells you that she has now giving her life to Christ and wants to take God serously.what does it implies,is she telling the truth or she is tired of the relationship?
I need your comment pls

Giving your life to christ does not translate into leaving your boyfriend or courting him as usual. Christ will not come and marry her and she needs to understand that fact. If she doesn't, you need to make her understand it. It is good to be a good Christian! In fact, I will suggest that you follow her to her church and all if you are into all that but if she tells you to give her space or stops what she normally does because of it then there is DANGER! In that case, I would think that is her means of breaking up.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Dani9ce(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
Will give my life 2 christ n Love her more

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Applaner: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2014
where is dictionary?
I need to understand this English.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by zubby29(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
in oda words she is telling you that she is tired of fonicatin,2 soltns are required,marry her or stop asking her to b performing wify duties

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
literarymathy:

Giving your life to christ does not translate into leaving your boyfriend or courting him as usual. Christ will not come and marry her and she needs to understand that fact. If she doesn't, you need to make her understand it. It is good to be a good Christian! In fact, I will suggest that you follow her to her church and all if you are into all that but if she tells you to give her space or stops what she normally does because of it then there is DANGER! In that case, I would think that is her means of breaking up.
she doesn't show care as before,and she wants to stop being intimate all in the name of giving God her body fully
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

she doesn't show care as before,and she wants to stop being intimate all in the name of giving God her body fully

There! You have your answer already. My advice to you; investigate if it is genuine. If it is, you can either stand by her and support her wholly or you can scurry away and find another girlfriend. If it isn't genuine then just realise that she just wants to breakup with you under the cloak of Christ. You will know if it is genuine or not by the changes in her life.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Fabdedon(m): 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ploy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2014
Give ya life to Jesus too and send your Di.ck to the bank. Cut if if you can
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Hazardd(m): 3:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
It don't mean she is tied of the relationship maybe she don't want to fornicate with you again

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hazardd:
It don't mean she is tied of the relationship maybe she don't want to fornicate with you again
Sex is the least things that hapens btw us,and avnot asked her for sex bfor,we just kiss and romance that's all
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:
Give ya life to Jesus too and send your Di.ck to the bank. Cut if if you can
I av already giving mylife to christ too,am not that rough and flirt type,am a responsible and humble type,that's y she chosed me
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by chymystique(f): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
THE RELATIONSHIP IS OVER!

That's one sure way to break up with someone without REALLY hurting them That MUCH cool.. The thing is you both will be JUST friends
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by solomonbrown64: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
...She is indirectly telling you to leave....

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Cholls(m): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2014
My sister op is it bcuz of sex only you are given your life to Christ what about given your life to Christ bcuz u are a money monger,gold digger,hot tempered why only bcuz of sex it's obvious to me your motive is to maga the guy grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by temitemi1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hmm
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by AdmiralISAAC(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
That is her way of tellin u she's tired of the party...move on.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
chymystique:

That's one sure way to break up with someone without REALLY hurting them That MUCH cool.. The thing is you both will be JUST friends
I asked her if its because of ending the relationship that's making her to say that to me but she said no that if she wants to break up she would just call me and end it,now she is andvising me to folow her and give my life to christ as if am an unbeliever undecided
chymystique:

I asked her if its because of ending the relationship that's making her to say that to me but she said no that if she wants to break up she would just call me and end it,now she is andvising me to folow her and give my life to christ as if am an unbeliever
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
It means no more wrestling wink
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:
...She is indirectly telling you to leave....
So what should I do na, cause I love her and if I want to act as if am movig on it wil look as if I don't love her
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Mrskillz1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2014
Girlfriend: baby, I want to face God and remove all distractions from my life.
Boyfriend: me too dear, oya dress up let's go to church together, no more distractions for us.

#ProblemSolved
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by mencade5(m): 5:10pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:
I need your comment pls
op be wise....no lady that is single is truely born again unless the ones that are married.

She wants to dump ur asssssss......there is anoda guy at the background that she has falling deeply with. She has erased you from her, that you are not her type of man for marriage.

And mind you, she is fvvvvvcking him too.

Wise up and move on bro. If you continue to fall for her tricks na heart attack for you be that.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
Is the OP in any way related to Andyblaze?
just asking.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ploy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

I av already giving mylife to christ too,am not that rough and flirt type,am a responsible and humble type,that's y she chosed me

Is premarital sex part of your ten commandments? If you have given your life to Christ, you won't talk of intimacy before marriage. Support her if you can or look for value benders like you who can be saying Jesu! Jesu! Jesu! When she is about to cum.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
imas:
Is the OP in any way related to Andyblaze?
just asking.
No
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:

Is premarital sex part of your ten commandments? If you have given your life to Christ, you won't talk of intimacy before marriage. Support her if you can or look for value benders like you who can be saying Jesu! Jesu! Jesu! When she is about to cum.
Am not woried abt the sex part,what's d issue here is that she is not even showing care as usual,she doesnot even call to know how am doing
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by solomonbrown64: 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

So what should I do na, cause I love her and if I want to act as if am movig on it wil look as if I don't love her

Dude think now, Wasn't she born again all this while....
look....she wants you out, I know this because that's d same line my ex used for me.....
Not until i later found dat she had another guy...
xo...do the needful; walk away....
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Dude think now, Wasn't she born again all this while....
look....she wants you out, I know this because that's d same line my ex used for me.....
Not until i later found dat she had another guy...
xo...do the needful; walk away....
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by solomonbrown64: 6:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

Thank you bro

anytime...
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Best way to end a relationship.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ploy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

Am not woried abt the sex part,what's d issue here is that she is not even showing care as usual,she doesnot even call to know how am doing

It means she no wan do again, this is crystal clear that she is fed up if you are not pestering her with sex.

I will advise you call her, ask her if she still loves you then, talk to her about the future of your relationship.

Liars can't look people straight in the face

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! / Edo Prostitute Reveals How Much She Charges For Sex In Napoli, Italy / Three (3) Types Of Smell In The Bedroom After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.