Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? (4191 Views)

OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This? / If Ur Girlfriend Tells U She Wants 2 Practice Celibacy,what Will Be Ur Reaction? / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:

It means she no wan do again, this is crystal clear that she is fed up if you are not pestering her with sex.

I will advise you call her, ask her if she still loves you then, talk to her about the future of your relationship.

Liars can't look people straight in the face
I asked her and she said she loves me
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by FLAWLES(f): 6:54pm On Nov 23, 2014
Okay,its not andyblaze..........if a lady says that to you,,she s initially telling u 'Am tired of sEX' ,,,,,,,,,,trust me
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by nickz(m): 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
grin ;Dmaybe you were not hitting the right spot...i suppose sad
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by tosyne2much(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:
Give ya life to Jesus too and send your Di.ck to the bank. Cut if if you can
eeeeehn cut wetin ? Even Jesus christ did not cut off His own diccck grin

Of what benefit is life if you can't bleep a lady ? wink
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
FLAWLES:
Okay,its not andyblaze..........if a lady says that to you,,she s initially telling u 'Am tired of sEX' ,,,,,,,,,,trust me

Tired of sex?? When we don't even sex.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ploy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
tosyne2much:

Of what benefit is life if you can't bleep a lady ? wink

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? What shall you give in exchange for your soul?

If your eye will lead you to hell gouge it out and if your dicck wan send you go hell, do what? Cut it off

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ploy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

I asked her and she said she loves me

play it cool with her, she might be having a serious time deciding what she wants. She may be afraid that you will affect her new belief, remembering the fact that you guys didn't start on holy holy stuff

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by ETHIX(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
Giving her life to Christ means to surrender all. It means an Instant beginning. If she is sincere, then you have to be out of the way. No born again Christian retains his or her girlfriend/ boyfriend and thinks any meaningful change will come.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ibiblaze:

Sex is the least things that hapens btw us,and avnot asked her for sex bfor,we just kiss and romance that's all

You just dey wash Titanic, why she no go give her life to Christ?
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:

It means she no wan do again, this is crystal clear that she is fed up if you are not pestering her with sex.

I will advise you call her, ask her if she still loves you then, talk to her about the future of your relationship.

Liars can't look people straight in the face
with me it's quite the opposite, I stare people out of countenance by looking at the person straight in the eyes, and guess what? it works, try it next time. grin
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Metcoppo(f): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
Giving ur life to Christ means totally surrendering all to God, & letting God be in charge of everything including her r/ship with u.
1. Do nt forget she has been with u for a while & she knows dt u go to Church bt by ur fruits she also knows that u are nt a born again. She really loves u to have brought ur notice to it....
2. She want things to be strictly Holy, no sex, no kissing, no romance or the likes of it, just HOLY.
3. She wants to keep herself till her wedding night for d one who truly deserves her. I love her courage, not everyone is able to retrace their steps.
Op if u love her then put a ring on it ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by tosyne2much(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
Ploy:

What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses his soul? What shall you give in exchange for your soul?

If your eye will lead you to hell gouge it out and if your dicck wan send you go hell, do what? Cut it off
my broda abeg calm down

You can't compare a dicck to all those things naaaa tongue
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Equado(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
I remembr 2009,ma 1st year in uni...I gave ma lyf 2 Christ...snt ma gf a text...'V given ma lyf tew Christ...I cnt b in ani unholy rlationship,m sorry...I pray yhu encounter Jesus as well',ma piple d gal nr evn snd mi..she nr rply,she nr call..naso I dey 4 3months plus until I backslide...had 2 corrct ma mistake...told d gal ma rumate was d 1 dt sent dt text...fortunately she blived...nd we cont in our sinful wayz embarassedz
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Freshtomato(f): 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
I think it is because she is tried of fornicating so I'll advice you to also give your life to christ and If you really love her, put a ring on it grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Ibiblaze:

I asked her if its because of ending the relationship that's making her to say that to me but she said no that if she wants to break up she would just call me and end it,now she is andvising me to folow her and give my life to christ as if am an unbeliever undecided
I asked her if its because of ending the relationship that's making her to say that to me but she said no that if she wants to break up she would just call me and end it,now she is andvising me to folow her and give my life to christ as if am an unbeliever
There u go she really love and cares for u so follow her and give ur life to Christ so that it will be more good¤ just be friends when the time comes marry her and live a happy life. Never mind the advise of pple telling u that its the simple way of breaking up and if that's it live goes on brother.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2014
LegatusGlaber:

You just dey wash Titanic, why she no go give her life to Christ?
I don't get ur point
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2014
Ploy:

play it cool with her, she might be having a serious time deciding what she wants. She may be afraid that you will affect her new belief, remembering the fact that you guys didn't start on holy holy stuff
Ok thank you bro
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Missmossy(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2014
Lot of biased interpretation to her choice lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Missmossy:
Lot of biased interpretation to her choice lipsrsealed
Your coment doesnot help
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:00am On Nov 24, 2014
change is constant guy
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 9:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Sunkyphil:
change is constant guy
yes I believe that but I think it's too early for that
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:35am On Nov 24, 2014
Ibiblaze:

yes I believe that but I think it's too early for that
hope she isnt acting weird?
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 24, 2014
Bornagain nonsense undecided
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by justmag(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2014
Ibiblaze:
if your girl tells you that she has now giving her life to Christ and wants to take God serously.what does it implies,is she telling the truth or she is tired of the relationship?
I need your comment pls

except you the devil! She is just saying she is "giving her life to christ" and if you have to ask what that means then ya asss prolly needs to do the same! You need jesus!!
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sunkyphil:
hope she isnt acting weird?
She doesno even show caret
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 2:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
justmag:

except you the devil! She is just saying she is "giving her life to christ" and if you have to ask what that means then ya asss prolly needs to do the same! You need jesus!!
I gues u don't get ma point,dats y ur coment aint useful to me
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Sunkyphil(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2014
Ibiblaze:

She doesno even show caret
she may call it quit soon
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sunkyphil:
she may call it quit soon
That's what have been thinking,leme wait and see
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by clevvermind(m): 5:40pm On Nov 24, 2014
she has changed and she does nt want to live that kind of life anymore. better accept that fact and move on.
Re: What Will You Think If Your Girlfriend Tells You This? by Ibiblaze(m): 8:50am On Nov 25, 2014
clevvermind:
she has changed and she does nt want to live that kind of life anymore. better accept that fact and move on.
Ok thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Be Pregnant!? PLEASE HELP! / Can You Date A Runs Girl? / Why I Divorced My Husband After 3 Days Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.