Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

"You Can Go Elsewhere If Its Money You Want,i Dont Have Any Money To Share" -kat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Go Elsewhere If Its Money You Want,i Dont Have Any Money To Share" -kat (555 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Govs Ask Buhari To Share $1.6bn From NLNG Tax / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Can Go Elsewhere If Its Money You Want,i Dont Have Any Money To Share" -kat by nairacoded: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-CYbyHk1mvfM/VHIir4lfJjI/AAAAAAAABL0/bPKrtR29krA/s1600/rsz_kate_henshaw.jpg[/img]
The legislator aspirant for the Federal
House of Representatives,is telling those
who think she has money to share ,to
look elsewhere. She told Sahara TV
“There’s no money. I can’t match
the people who have been in the
system for 20 to 30 years. I’m going
with God and my heart. I’m not
sharing money. If you continue
sharing money, it will never stop.
If you want a change, a true
change, then vote for me and you’ll
see the change. But if you want
money, hey, go for money and stay
where you are and don’t ever
complain”
On how long she intends to stay in
power, she says
" I don’t hope to be there forever. I
just want to do, make noise, leave
when the ovation is loudest. That’s
the best way. I don’t want to be
there for 10 years, 12 years, 16
years, that’s the best way. I want to
do other things. 4- 8 years. That’s
the limit…you can hold me to my
word” she declares.
source: www.nairacoded.com

(1) (Reply)

APC Lambastes SSS For Invasion Of Party's Data Centre, Suspends Members Registra / VW To Start Assembling Cars In Nigeria With Stallion Group / Two Children Kidnapped By Nanny In Lagos Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.