Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends (1564 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Five Types Of Guys I Hate With Passion / Five Types Of Women Most Likely To Cheat On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by thiefnubu(m): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2014
1- The Sweet 15- This one is young, fresh, and most often a virgin. You are her first transaction in what will most likely turn out to be 'an industrious and diversified sexual career' for her. So you get to enjoy the 'goods' in their tight and natural state, before the whole thing becomes a Bermuda Triangle. You dare not deflower this one. If you do, you will most likely never have peace after the act... She will always be threatening to kill you and herself, if you ever attempt to leave her. She is easy to maintain and control. After all, you are the one who has 'brought her out of darkness into the marvelous light'. She is a novice at sex, but a very fast and precocious learner. Better take whatever nutrients you can from her before she realizes that the world doesn't revolve around you. Trust me, it's just a matter of time before that 'small girl' starts playing in the 'Champion's League', and you are relegated to Division 19.

2- The Choir Member- This one always wants to have her cake and eat it. You get to screw this one only on Sunday afternoons ( after a Holy Ghost-filled Service) because she is always 'choir practicing' every other day of the week. When this kind of girl invites you to 'Holy Ghost Congress', 'Manna from Above, 'Shiloh 2014', or any other random church activity, it's in your own best interest to honor the invitation. Or you might find yourself so sex-deprived that you might start eyeing the goats and dogs in your community. Of course her choirmaster and a couple of pastors are on the sidelines, 'servicing' her lowkey... You suspect that, but there is no way you can prove it. After all they are co-workers in the Lord's vineyard.

3- The Desperate One- This one is past her marketable years, and running scared. She now sees every relationship as a transaction or interview which must lead to marriage as soon as possible. Most likely, she will tell you she has never had more than two boyfriends, and that those two exes badly want her back because they have never quite found any other girl who is as 'complete' as her. Aside concealing the fact that she is older than you, she will most likely unduly delay having sex with you.. DON'T BE DECEIVED! She wan use you practice economic principles (The lower the supply, the higher the demand). If a guy isn't careful with these ones, he might end up being railroaded into putting a ring on a totally damaged and toxic commodity.

4- The Aristo- This one's lifestyle is way above your means... According to her, her posh lifestyle is attributable to her wealthy parents or relations, who, due to some hazy circumstance, you never get to meet...she loves you and showers you with gifts you are too embarrassed to showcase. You get to work more in the bedroom, because her 'chairmen' are most likely too lazy or selfish to take her to the 'promised Land'. She actually expects you guys to get married to each other, and won't hesitate to grievously harm you, if she finds out that you have contrary intentions.

5- The Undergraduate- Please if you are a working class guy, this babe isn't for keeps. 'Hit and run' procedure is more appropriate. After all, that's what her fellow undergrad guys and lecturers are doing to her. From the hostel gutter to the sports complex, car bonnets/ backseats, lecturers' office tables, beneath her department's stairs, and every other unimaginable venue, she has been and is still being a 'cheerful sex donor' to the academic community. She will make you her ATM, give you just enough attention to keep you loyal, and then find her 'true love' among her undergrad mates. You might end up sponsoring both your 'girlfriend' and her campus boo. Since she is always too 'busy with her academics', you might end up not getting as much sex as is commensurate to your 'investment'. The really evil ones will actually impose a sex-ban on you till 'after marriage', but won't relent in milking you dry.

AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART..... Keep a safe distance from these kind of girls.

NOTE: This work is mine... Not copied and pasted from anywhere ..... So please don't ask me about the source... I AM THE SOURCE

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by iceberylin(m): 9:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Undergraduate tho....

Dosnt make sense
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2014
God, number 2 and 3 is no go area for me
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Beesluv: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2014
So on point Op
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Tberry01(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Princecalm(m): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2014
I just they laf
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2014
GEJ likes 'em all...

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Thinkr(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2014
No3 na hin I fear pass oh. Once dey mention anything relating to marriage I go just dey look like say I no understand anything. I go just divert talk sharply.
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by fuckshit: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2014
fücking good piece OP grin grin
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by saxwizard(m): 10:48am On Dec 20, 2014
En en...oya FP Jor
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by chimerase2: 10:51am On Dec 20, 2014
No 1 is so real and correct
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Kenzico(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2014
Most of our girls belong to the desperate groups. OP u really hit d point on the Undergraduates view. Lolzzz cant stop laffing
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Maamin(m): 11:14am On Dec 20, 2014
grin, can a genuine love be found in Naija?...No, not one grin
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by femidejulius(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2014
OP.. For the first time in a long time, I am liking a post. Gimme your account number. You deserve 40 kobo. grin
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by thiefnubu(m): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Truth hurts....

See how the Ladies are avoiding this thread like a plague... grin

Ok. make una no worry. I have been made to understand that the more shallow-minded the topic, the more interesting it is to our Nairaland Prom queens.

I will soon creat a thread for the female folks:

NAIRALAND BUMBUM CONTEST.... WHO CARRIES IT BETTER? angry
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by ireneony(f): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
how does someone been am undergraduate is equivalent to a cheerful giver, op mind your mouth. I can see you just finished smoking weed this afternoon >sad

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by thiefnubu(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
how does someone been am undergraduate is equivalent to a cheerful giver, op mind your mouth. I can see you just finished smoking weed this afternoon >sad

Kachisbarbie

Please come and help me interprete what your friend just said to me

This kind of diction is why Ibos usually say:

BEKE BU AGBARA undecided
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:

Kachisbarbie

Please come and help me interprete what your friend just said to me

This kind of diction is why Ibos usually say:

BEKE BU AGBARA undecided

lmao ....na correct friend o

how is someone being an undergraduate, equivalent to a cheerful giver? Op mind your mouth. I can see you just finished smoking weed this afternoon >

Oya answer her biko. grin
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by thiefnubu(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

lmao ....na correct friend o

Oya answer her biko. grin

Ok... Please help me tell her, in whatever language she understands:

K
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by dmcdad: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2014
Maamin:
grin, can a genuine love be found in Naija?...No, not one grin
Of course it can be found... Although I must admit, it's not common.
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by remsonik(f): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2014
Some undergraduates can make better girlfriends than the working class. So I really don't think that category should be on your list.
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Deapexboy(m): 2:22pm On Dec 20, 2014
We don get many researchers of NL

everyday list..

2morro we go see 5 types of punnies to avoid cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Maamin(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2014
dmcdad:

Of course it can be found... Although I must admit, it's not common.

Hmmm..ok O
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tinubu:
1- The Sweet 15- This one is young, fresh, and most often a virgin. You are her first transaction in what will most likely turn out to be 'an industrious and diversified sexual career' for her. So you get to enjoy the 'goods' in their tight and natural state, before the whole thing becomes a Bermuda Triangle. You dare not deflower this one. If you do, you will most likely never have peace after the act... She will always be threatening to kill you and herself, if you ever attempt to leave her. She is easy to maintain and control. After all, you are the one who has 'brought her out of darkness into the marvelous light'. She is a novice at sex, but a very fast and precocious learner. Better take whatever nutrients you can from her before she realizes that the world doesn't revolve around you. Trust me, it's just a matter of time before that 'small girl' starts playing in the 'Champion's League', and you are relegated to Division 19.

2- The Choir Member- This one always wants to have her cake and eat it. You get to screw this one only on Sunday afternoons ( after a Holy Ghost-filled Service) because she is always 'choir practicing' every other day of the week. When this kind of girl invites you to 'Holy Ghost Congress', 'Manna from Above, 'Shiloh 2014', or any other random church activity, it's in your own best interest to honor the invitation. Or you might find yourself so sex-deprived that you might start eyeing the goats and dogs in your community. Of course her choirmaster and a couple of pastors are on the sidelines, 'servicing' her lowkey... You suspect that, but there is no way you can prove it. After all they are co-workers in the Lord's vineyard.

3- The Desperate One- This one is past her marketable years, and running scared. She now sees every relationship as a transaction or interview which must lead to marriage as soon as possible. Most likely, she will tell you she has never had more than two boyfriends, and that those two exes badly want her back because they have never quite found any other girl who is as 'complete' as her. Aside concealing the fact that she is older than you, she will most likely unduly delay having sex with you.. DON'T BE DECEIVED! She wan use you practice economic principles (The lower the supply, the higher the demand). If a guy isn't careful with these ones, he might end up being railroaded into putting a ring on a totally damaged and toxic commodity.

4- The Aristo- This one's lifestyle is way above your means... According to her, her posh lifestyle is attributable to her wealthy parents or relations, who, due to some hazy circumstance, you never get to meet...she loves you and showers you with gifts you are too embarrassed to showcase. You get to work more in the bedroom, because her 'chairmen' are most likely too lazy or selfish to take her to the 'promised Land'. She actually expects you guys to get married to each other, and won't hesitate to grievously harm you, if she finds out that you have contrary intentions.

5- The Undergraduate- Please if you are a working class guy, this babe isn't for keeps. 'Hit and run' procedure is more appropriate. After all, that's what her fellow undergrad guys and lecturers are doing to her. From the hostel gutter to the sports complex, car bonnets/ backseats, lecturers' office tables, beneath her department's stairs, and every other unimaginable venue, she has been and is still being a 'cheerful sex donor' to the academic community. She will make you her ATM, give you just enough attention to keep you loyal, and then find her 'true love' among her undergrad mates. You might end up sponsoring both your 'girlfriend' and her campus boo. Since she is always too 'busy with her academics', you might end up not getting as much sex as is commensurate to your 'investment'. The really evil ones will actually impose a sex-ban on you till 'after marriage', but won't relent in milking you dry.

AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCH THE HEART..... Keep a safe distance from these kind of girls.

NOTE: This work is mine... Not copied and pasted from anywhere ..... So please don't ask me about the source... I AM THE SOURCE
bros u too much cheesy
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
ireneony:
he means dem give am to all the lecturers,profs,fellow male undergrads,politicians etc grin
ehen even most of the ladies are politicians and big men dey carry go hotel.many na female undergrads grin
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by dagentility(f): 5:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
youngpol:
GEJ likes 'em all...
what exactly are you talking about.
Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by BreezyRita(f): 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
Bia op, what are you high on? Just asking cos this list isn't right.

First, you think all undergraduates are 'cheerful donors"? I see you learner.
I'm trying not to say something about the church girl.

1 Like

Re: Five Types Of Undesirable Girlfriends by thiefnubu(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
BreezyRita:
Bia op, what are you high on? Just asking cos this list isn't right.

First, you think all undergraduates are 'cheerful donors"? I see you learner.
I'm trying not to say something about the church girl.
I am neither an outsider nor a learner. I recently graduated from one of the foremost universities in Nigeria, after 5 long years,and I have friends in other universities who have confirmed this unwholesome trend... So I can confidently comment on the despicable attitude of most undergrad girls.... There are a few good ones among them, no doubt... But to be on the safe side, a working class guy should hearken to my advice, because the possibility of him picking up and nurturing a very rotten tomato is extremely high.

(1) (Reply)

10 Ridiculous Things Men Find Unattractive In Women / Things Sex Can Do::::::::::: / Picture: Your Pattern Lock Shows Your Relationship Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.