Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

nn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nn (5205 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Lady Friend Needed Urgently... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

nn by 100Cents: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
What's happening here ??
Re: nn by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
just call on her sit her down and tell her the truth of the matter that u have no interest in her. basic. na u dey waste time self if na me I go tell her not to come again.

2 Likes

Re: nn by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
go get drunk smiley
Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
Invite her to your house, tell her you don't love her...

If she still doesn't agree with you....

Beat her, give her the beating of life. I swear she won't stalk you again

Typing from experience.....

2 Likes

Re: nn by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rapsainot:

Oga, i can't beat a woman again o.

I don pass that age.

Ignoring calls was my best bet before now but this one strong o.

2 Likes

Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:

Oga, i can't beat a woman again o.

I don pass that age.

Ignoring calls was my best bet before now but this one strong o.

pity her then, let her ruin your life....

Don't you even think that her friendship with you might END your true relationship? undecided

1 Like

Re: nn by 100Cents: 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
Rapsainot:

pity her then, let her ruin your life....

Don't you even think that her friendship with you might END your true relationship? undecided

I will act fast but beating is out of it.

1 Like

Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 10:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:

Friend zone is not a zone you'll just escape from like that. You have to do an undone bro
Re: nn by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Nov 23, 2014
EroticAngelina:
go get drunk smiley

Wetin i do you ?
Re: nn by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:

Wetin i do you ?
strong thing grin

1 Like

Re: nn by andyanders: 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
So you cannot put it straight to her that you do not have any interest in dating her? That translates that you are a weak man and cannot even handle your real wife. Call a spade a spade and tell her straight that you do not want any relationship with her and would want her to stop coming to your place.Ignoring her calls does not make you a man. What makes you a man is your ability to handle crises. You you do not want cannot destroy you and it can only destroy you when you do not have the Will Power to control that. How can a lady be the one dictating the tune for you you? Grow up my brother and face the music and tell her point blank to stop. Unless you are not telling us the truth here.

Maybe you have been bedding her and also wants to throw her out. Only the truth can save you here.

2 Likes

Re: nn by Freshtomato(f): 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Threaten to involve the police grin

1 Like

Re: nn by dstnd: 10:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Be dat mature man u are sir!real men put situation under subjection
Re: nn by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2014
Tell ur gf abt it. Invite ha over wen ur gf is around and introduce ur babe to her. That will give u more time to do away with her without causing harm to ur relationship
Re: nn by 100Cents: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2014
veegirl:
Tell ur gf abt it. Invite ha over wen ur gf is around and introduce ur babe to her. That will give u more time to do away with her without causing harm to ur relationship

Thank you.

Can my girl stand a competitor ?

Don't know.. Will think about it..
Re: nn by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
andyanders:
So you cannot put it straight to her that you do not have any interest in dating her? That translates that you are a weak man and cannot even handle your real wife. Call a spade a spade and tell her straight that you do not want any relationship with her and would want her to stop coming to your place.Ignoring her calls does not make you a man. What makes you a man is your ability to handle crises. You you do not want cannot destroy you and it can only destroy you when you do not have the Will Power to control that. How can a lady be the one dictating the tune for you you? Grow up my brother and face the music and tell her point blank to stop. Unless you are not telling us the truth here.

Maybe you have been bedding her and also wants to throw her out. Only the truth can save you here .

Lol.

Sir, how many ladies have you bedded before ? So you ended up marrying or suffering one thing for all of them ?

Yes, we have done it before but we are casual friends now. The girl is just crying love and marriage.

Meanwhile I have made it known to her that I have a fiancee just like she has a bf. She has seen my girl's picture in my phone.

As you said, I will call her this week and end it.
Re: nn by ireneony(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
yawn....story for the gods
Re: nn by Chrisx1x(m): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
Stil searching......google..
Downloading answer......
Downloading 99%.....
Downloading failed.
Re: nn by ireneony(f): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
op the best way to do this is; invite her to come to your house, then u will plan with a lady that will act as ur girlfriend. when she comes around, call or text the lady u plan with to come around. when tshe comes tell around to act ur girlfriend n first thing she would say is, "honey how was ur day" after that she will head straight to the kitchen and start to cook for u. remember to give this lady u plan with money so that when she is coming she will buy food stuff.
when the other lady that ve been disturbing u, witness all this with her eyes, sango does not need to remind her, u are not interested in her.
Re: nn by 100Cents: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
ireneony:
op the best way to do this is; invite her to come to your house, then u will plan with a lady that will act as ur girlfriend. when she comes around, call or text the lady u plan with to come around. when tshe comes tell around to act ur girlfriend n first thing she would say is, "honey how was ur day" after that she will head straight to the kitchen and start to cook for u. remember to give this lady u plan with money so that when she is coming she will buy food stuff.
when the other lady that ve been disturbing u, witness all this with her eyes, sango does not need to remind her, u are not interested in her.

Thank you very much.

But nah amadioha we dey use here..
Re: nn by ireneony(f): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
100Cents:

Thank you very much.

But nah amadioha we dey use here..
na sango me they use here
Re: nn by 100Cents: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
ireneony:
na sango me they use here

For which side be that ?
Re: nn by Hawlahscho(m): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2014
Tell your gf abt her. (no lies)
Re: nn by Equado(m): 3:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Gv her wt she wntz na...5tymz in 2weeks...nd she'll b gone...b up nd doing bro grin
Re: nn by Damitism: 4:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Baba GOD knows I don't tolerate nonsense. Talk sense to her men if your story is true.
Re: nn by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2014
Sit her down,and tell her a piece of your mind..

If symptoms persist,be very rude to her..
Re: nn by wordbank(m): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:
She stays close to me. She monitors everything I do. She told me today that my neighbors now give her information if another lady visits my house.

Like play, she is my church member. Sometimes on getting up to go home after service, after saying the grace, I find out she has been sitting behind me and close to me all this while. It repeated today again. How she knows where I seat in a 2000 seater church is what I don't understand.

I stopped picking her calls 2 weeks ago and thought that all this has ended since I saw her getting back again with her boyfriend. For where, she cornered me today again. To worsen matters, when she calls all day and i dont pick, she comes to knock on my gate by evening when she knows i am home.

Truth be told, I don't love her. If not, I would have settled for her to compensate her excess love for me. Worse off, I am in love with someone else who has been away for 6 months. My lover is coming home in 2 weeks time.

How do I end this madness in 2 weeks ? My lover trusts me more than her parents self.
But u don chop am
Re: nn by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Rapsainot:

coming here to type this savage as an option; shows how stupid u re, re u even educcated att all? Beating a woman and advicing someone to do dsame; just pray someone like me don't get u doing that nonsense; cus wen I'm through wt U, U'll become a chaanged man by force... Idiota
Re: nn by Rapsainot(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2014
Raymondenyi:
coming here to type this savage as an option; shows how stupid u re, re u even educcated att all? Beating a woman and advicing someone to do dsame; just pray someone like me don't get u doing that nonsense; cus wen I'm through wt U, U'll become a chaanged man by force... Idiota

if you've got nothing to tender as an advice from that your empty brain, why don't you kuku STFU.... I'm responsible for my post not for your cretinous attitude.... Oponu Apoda don't quote me again undecided
Re: nn by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 24, 2014
100Cents:

Just pray U havn't slept with her else, she will give U d worse threat when Ur so called lover arrives.
Guy its high time U stick to a woman and stop all these mess. U ve someone who trusted U more than her parents yet, U can't even be 40% faithful to her? Yet U say U love her.. I doubt the concept of love from a man's view.

3 Likes

Re: nn by 100Cents: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2014
DestinedSharon:

Just pray U havn't slept with her else, she will give U d worse threat when Ur so called lover arrives.
Guy its high time U stick to a woman and stop all these mess. U ve someone who trusted U more than her parents yet, U can't even be 40% faithful to her? Yet U say U love her.. I doubt the concept of love from a man's view.

cool
Re: nn by Nobody: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2014
andyanders:

Maybe you have been bedding her and also wants to throw her out. Only the truth can save you here.

So much sense here..! All in a point.

(1) (2) (Reply)

City And Village Girls: Which Is Better In A Relationship.. / Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.