Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,739 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face (5217 Views)

Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by naijgist: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
She's still a teen so this is kinda inappropriate in my eyes. See where he put his hands sef. Oshi!..lol

for more gist & info visit:
http://www.naijgist.com.ng

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
Let me help because I think you're running out of ink

3 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Masonic(m): 8:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
Even juicylucy wants to see Kylie's boobs in tyga's face. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Twaci(f): 8:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
Now this is something...smiley

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
I will be glad when she and her family are no longer relevant undecided
dang. even here on this Nigerian form they are

6 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
Make him kukuma suck jare

grin grin

After all its all about controversies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
aww I love this...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Lionbite(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Tyga go dey third heaven the whole time

1 Like

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Different world , different moral levels and a very different culture!

5 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by jejemanito: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I will be glad when she and her family are no longer relevant undecided
dang. even here on this Nigerian form they are
WTF?

5 Likes

Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by potbelly(m): 11:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
We getting there.
Sexx tape loading...
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
That Aint Tyga Na
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by TheAziz: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2016
wetin consine you, na ur breast
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by TheAziz: 12:06am On Nov 20, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
That Aint Tyga Na
that's who?
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by coolbreezy01: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2016
TheAziz:
that's who?
That's his senior bro that went to america for 12 years now that have not called home and they are praying for trump to pursue him but see him with kylie just spoilt it
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by westlius(m): 6:55am On Nov 20, 2016
I can't wait for her sextape after her Sis Kim release her own 2007
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
That's his senior bro that went to america for 12 years now that have not called home and they are praying for trump to pursue him but see him with kylie just spoilt it

Bros..check ur temperature grin
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 20, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
That Aint Tyga Na
Naso
That's Lion
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 20, 2016
Smh.... Setting a bad example for American teenagers/teenagers worldwide
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by TheAziz: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
grin
coolbreezy01:
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by marshalcarter: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2016
ayaf taya
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
KissChrix:

Naso
That's Lion
lol
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by ReorxTohGan(m): 8:01am On Nov 20, 2016
TheAziz:
that's who?
dunno,tyga's Tattoos Cover Must Of His Body And He Is Much More Fairer..
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by wellstryme(m): 8:22am On Nov 20, 2016
coolbreezy01:
Am very sure you were laughing while writing this thinking you are making sense
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by TheAziz: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2016
ReorxTohGan:
dunno,tyga's Tattoos Cover Must Of His Body And He Is Much More Fairer..
hmmm, you seem to know alot about tyga, you can check up klylie's iG page and see who she tagged, she even posted that pix in celebrating tyga's birthday
Re: Pls, What Is Wrong With This Girl? Kylie Jenner Puts Bares Boobs In Tyga's Face by Towncrier007(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2016
ohhh so na so my dick go remain standing without where to put am. this picture has killed me, and this Ashi wen near my house don go off her phone.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Dance Showing Their Underwear- See Photo / Why Does A Lady Pussy Smells Awful? / Profile Pix 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.