Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader (2788 Views)

As EFCC Goes After Daughter, Turai Yar’adua Runs To Obasanjo For Help / Okupe Reacts To Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Buhari / Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by condralbede(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Affirmative, No doubt about that.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by haxorDelite(m): 6:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Akpaife:

U r nt talking wt sense
because he dosen't have
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Raiders: 6:12am On Nov 24, 2014
oluwafemi113:

Pres Jonathan's Achievements 2010-2014 by an Anti-Jonathanian. Do you agree? Sent to me via Whatsapp - November 23, 2014

Jonathan, The Best In Nigeria During His Term As President:
1. Petrol from N65 to N97 - in most other places over N120
2. Kerosene from 50 naira to 120 and above i.e (unofficial price).
3. Garri from N150 to N260 per measure
4. Sugar/flour/beans/ all from N180 to N350 per measure
5. Electricity charge from N1,250 to N4000 per month and yet no light
6. Scarcity of money but abundantly available for groups campaigning for TAN etc
7. Killings from few individuals to whole communities being wiped out
8. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per 40km to 2 per 3km
9. Crude oil illegal bunkering from 10,000 barrels to 100,000 barrels stolen per day
10. Industrial strikes by many organisations
11. Sack of few workers to thousands of workers
12. WASSCE from 40% failure to over 70% failure
13. Trust, love and unity among citizens from much to zero
14. Stealing in billions of Naira to billions of DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira
15. Budget implementation from 40% to less than 20% Per year
16. Roads from potholes to huge craters and cut-offs
17. Economy from worse to greatest in Africa on paper, but the masses from poor to poorest
18. Politicians defect from one party to the other in an unusual fashion and soldiers also defect to other countries
19. Transport fares on both air and road networks have shot the roof
20. Bribe takings from only police to soldiers inclusive
21. ATM charges from zero to N65 per transaction
22. New English phrase called 'Tactical Manoeuvre' when soldiers are deliberately dispatched with low grade weapons to be killed by a well armed "Boko Haram"
23. Bribery scandal
24. Police pension scam
25. Oduahgate
26. Bart Nnaji NEPA scandal
27. Allison jet scanda
28. Oritsejafor $10 million gun scandal
29. Subsidy scam of N2.6 trillion
30. Immigration deaths scandal
31. Missing $20 billion from NNPC
32. Handlin boko haram with kid gloves
33. Election delegate bribe
34. Sheriff/Ihejirika case, etc.
35. Increase in taxes and austerity
36. 16 is greater than 19 in democracy
37. 7 Ekiti legislators out of 26 impeach the speaker
38. IGP usurping CJN's duties and deciding that Tambuwal no longer speaker
39. Arming and conceding territory to Boko Haram
40. Locking out House of Reps members and teargassing them.
Please vote him come 2015.
41. One dollars was 154 naira when GEJ became president in 2009; now 1 dollar is 180 naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by eunisam: 6:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Naked truth, perfect reply. GEJ remains the best president.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by mekd: 6:25am On Nov 24, 2014
Obasenjo is corrupt aswell, so he has no moral standing to point a finger at jonathan,afterall he(OBJ) started it (corruption). Don't forget he single handedly installed unfit yaradua(rip sir) as president,
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 24, 2014
I still in good question cannot disagree with baba OBJ on this administration......he is very correct...to put it mildly, this administration has performed well below average.....however I put the burden of this error of judgment squarely on him.....

He brought us this nonsense and should stop giving us his standard excuse that you can only help a person to secure a job....you can't help the person to perform the job....
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Doyin Okupe has been busy this days . . . Btw wheres Reuben Abati.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Roum(m): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2014
vote Rochas for the betterment of dz falling country
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by CRAZYMADMAN(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
instead of putting heads together for the good of the country, these old men are blabbing and exchanging words like some bloody kids
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by abbakacici: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2014
wow,some thing is serious wrong with GEJ, atleast he suppose to said that he is not the worst
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by kendrick93(m): 8:12am On Nov 24, 2014
true that.. jonathan has achieved more than obj.. fact
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Arynzay: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2014
yes gej is the best presido, atiku, buhari and ibb, tinubu should tell nigeria wat they forgot in office, jonathan has totally cot dis names out of politics, if this names can man nigeria governable i think nigeria will be gr8
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by LagosBoi2(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
@Oluwafemi113

I know TANoids always have something to say but i would have loved it if they can defend the list you put up there.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Rexyl(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2014
kendrick93:
true that.. jonathan has achieved more than obj.. fact

Both administrations had their shortcomings but I think Gej govt was more mindful of national development and economic growth than Obj Govt.

Though Gej govt is grappling with the insurgency he is still managing to achieve far better than Obasanjo.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2014
GEJ is far better than OBJ who was more of a dictator.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2014
focus7:
41. Hounding the opposition party officials during election while his own party officials walk free during election to intimidate electoral officials and manipulate electoral process around polling butts. 42. Invading the data office of the opposition on allegations that was neither investigated nor proven and without court warrant 43. Intimidating legitimate government officials while Tompolo Asari Dokubo enjoys immunity to commit crime. 44. Shielding and encouraging corrupt individuals. 45. Corruption is common stealing. 46. Putting into prominent position crime suspect and a wanted personality like Kashamu. 47. Making criminals like Alaimaesigha and Odua prominent to seek for senatorial seat.

You must be an APC member but I don't blame you because you will never say the truth, let's come together as one nigeria to condemn this evil party we call PDP and APC but the only thing you keep saying is to blame jonathan for everything but remember even tinubu, atiku, obasanjo and the rest are corrupt.

Everything na jonathan even if them shit for toilet and them no see water flush na jonathan.

let's be patriotic as a nigerian.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by omenka(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:
Is GEJ high on weed? Over 10000 Nigerians have been killed during your presidency. No Nigeria president has experience such insecurity since the end of the civil war. Yaradua is the best president Nigeria ever had. He is the only Nigeria president to ever declare his assets. He ended the Niger delta militancy in 2009 and he defeated boko haram and killed most of their leaders in 2009. If Yaradua was still president the boko haram terrorism would have been destroyed completely. He was less corrupt and was responsible for the arrest and prosecution of many Ex governors including Bode George for corruption. Most Nigerians thought GEJ would have improve on the good work of his boss Yaradua but he disappointed us
What a president Nigeria missed. cry
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2014
omenka:
What a president Nigeria missed. cry

Fool na hin carry gun kill them? Is it not heartless and stupid people like you dey carry gun they kill innocent souls, apart from nigeria other countries have difficulties.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:
Is GEJ high on weed? Over 10000 Nigerians have been killed during your presidency. No Nigeria president has experience such insecurity since the end of the civil war. Yaradua is the best president Nigeria ever had. He is the only Nigeria president to ever declare his assets. He ended the Niger delta militancy in 2009 and he defeated boko haram and killed most of their leaders in 2009. If Yaradua was still president the boko haram terrorism would have been destroyed completely. He was less corrupt and was responsible for the arrest and prosecution of many Ex governors including Bode George for corruption. Most Nigerians thought GEJ would have improve on the good work of his boss Yaradua but he disappointed us
p

Poo talk
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by omenka(m): 8:58am On Nov 24, 2014
guffywealth26:

Fool na hin carry gun kill them? Is it not heartless and stupid people like you dey carry gun they kill innocent souls, apart from nigeria other countries have difficulties.
Sure you okay
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by ypzilanti: 9:11am On Nov 24, 2014
This same boko haram was swiftly and decisively dealt with by Yaradua. A moslem,by the way. But we forget too easily in Nigeria. Now its all about blaming opposition and chasing shadows when the truth is dat you dropped the ball. We could have built on the victory of the last president against the rebels but we were too busy politicking and enjoying life. Until boko haram became this monster. Mtcheew.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by lacasa: 9:28am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:

End of discussion!
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by major466(m): 10:07am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:
You don't know what you wrote here. Yar'adua ended Niger Delta militancy? Do you know the condition that led to the Amnesty for the militants? Do you know it was because of the near shut down of the petroleum sector by the militants coupled with massive loss of revenue that brought Yar'adua to its knees and called for peace talks? If not for the drastic fall in oil revenue that almost led to the collapse of the oil sector, Nigerian government would have shut down. It was the massive fall in revenue that brought amnesty, not Yar'adua.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Raiders: 10:41am On Nov 24, 2014
major466:

You don't know what you wrote here. Yar'adua ended Niger Delta militancy? Do you know the condition that led to the Amnesty for the militants? Do you know it was because of the near shut down of the petroleum sector by the militants coupled with massive loss of revenue that brought Yar'adua to its knees and called for peace talks? If not for the drastic fall in oil revenue that almost led to the collapse of the oil sector, Nigerian government would have shut down. It was the massive fall in revenue that brought amnesty, not Yar'adua.
stop being naive. Yaradua ended the Niger delta militancy. Was Nigeria not also losing revenue during obj presidency ? Obj could not stop the militancy for over 6 years. I was born and raise in Warri and Yaradua amnesty helped reduce the insecurity in the Niger delta. If not for Yaradua ammensty, there will still be killing and violence in the Niger delta region. I will always respect Yaradua for the peace he brought to the region.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by mekd: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2014
major466:

GOOD ONE BRO, YOUR ON POINT
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by mekd: 10:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:
Is GEJ high on weed? Over 10000 Nigerians have been killed during your presidency. No Nigeria president has experience such insecurity since the end of the civil war. Yaradua is the best president Nigeria ever had. He is the only Nigeria president to ever declare his assets. He ended the Niger delta militancy in 2009 and he defeated boko haram and killed most of their leaders in 2009. If Yaradua was still president the boko haram terrorism would have been destroyed completely. He was less corrupt and was responsible for the arrest and prosecution of many Ex governors k including Bode George for corruption. Most Nigerians thought GEJ would have improve on the good work of his boss Yaradua but he disappointed us
absolute nonsense.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by idupaul: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2014
I voted Jonathan and I am card carrying PDP member but the truth must be told Goodluck Jonathan Ebele Azikiwe is one of the worst leaders humanity has ever experienced.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by Fweshdude(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2014
Okay, this is the funniest and most silly thing i heard this year.

GEJ best nigerian president? Only if the likes of Murtala mohammed, Gen. Muhammadu buhari and Yar`adua where allowed to rule nigeria a little longer, maybe things wouldn`t have being this way.

“GEJ” no hating, used to once be his supporter, buh bro you performed far below average. Nigeria needs a change.

Thanks.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by major466(m): 11:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Raiders:
stop being naive. Yaradua ended the Niger delta militancy. Was Nigeria not also losing revenue during obj presidency ? Obj could not stop the militancy for over 6 years. I was born and raise in Warri and Yaradua amnesty helped reduce the insecurity in the Niger delta. If not for Yaradua ammensty, there will still be killing and violence in the Niger delta region. I will always respect Yaradua for the peace he brought to the region.
Believe what you want to believe.
Re: Jonathan To Obasanjo: I’m Nigeria’s Best Leader by dlox147(m): 11:42am On Nov 24, 2014
So on point

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Presidential Election Result / Before Bola Tinubu Is Crucified By Remi Oyeyemi / Bishopmagic Should Be Banned For Being A Religious Bigot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.