Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? (494 Views)

Can Any English Speaker Help Me To Revise This Email,i Am Not An English Speaker / Hi, Guys I Am Not An English Speaker, Can Someone Help Me To Revise This Message / Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email! Thanku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Dear sir or madam
I am writing this letter for the appeal of the violation note. In last Thursday morning 8am, I was in my dorm and I am about to have an exam. However, the day before my exam I study till the very deep at night. I was so sleepy and therefore, I open my cell phone to play the music in order to keep me awake. When the music is on, I keep my door shout and the cellphone was covered by my sheet. I didn’t realize the noise is annoying others since I didn’t feel it is that loud. However, Courtney my RA whom next door in the bathroom knocked my door after the shower and told me the noise is too loud and she could hear it. I apologize for the noise might annoy others. However, I still writing this letter to appeal for the $50 dollar fine since I didn't realize the noise is that loud and I think I have had already take the proper steps to reduce the noise (such as cover my cellphone by the sheet) while the music was on .
I will be very thankful if the campuses center can give me a chance. Thank you very much (I don’t know how to end this email can anybody help me)
Nis Cole
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
sad sad sad sad sad sad smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Please help me.
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 8:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
wink smiley grin lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
I love the people who can help me.So, please help darling
Re: Hi, I Am Not An English Speaker! Can Anyone Help Me To Revise This Email? by S6390380: 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
please please please please

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Imo APC Guber Primary Election? / How I Made 30,000 With Just 15,000 In 7days!!! See Proof!!! / Who Is Afraid Of Jonathan (2)by Femi Aribasla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.