Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. (1763 Views)

Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs At The State House (Photos) / Buhari Receives Dein Of Agbor Kingdom In State House Today (Photos) / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by walad4yhu(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Speaker, Taraba State of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah
Sabo Kente has resigned.

In a letter addressed to the Clerk of the House,
Kente said his resignation was for personal reason.
Kente, who emerged as the Speaker of the House
last year November following the death of his
predecessor, late Hon Haruna Tsokwa, thanked the
members of the House for the opportunity given
him to serve as Speaker of the 7th Assembly for the
past one year just as he pledge to continue being
loyal and contribute his best to the well-being of the
House.

"I write to tender my resignation as the Speaker of
the Taraba State House of Assembly, Jalingo from
today, 24th day of November, 2014. My resignation
is personal. I want to seek this opportunity to thank
members of the 7th Assembly for giving me the
opportunity to serve as Hon. Speaker for the past
one year. I pledge to remain loyal and would always
contribute my best to the well-being of the Hon
House", he stated.

www.thisdaylive.com/articles/taraba-speaker-resigns/194878/
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by seanet02: 7:33am On Nov 24, 2014
And he will be collecting a life time pension? This country is sick.
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by ogb5(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2014
Do Nigerians resign?

He should tell us the truth of what happened, not this crap of saving the reason is personal
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by patrickmuf(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2014
Must be something behind the scene but if his resignation is not forced upon him, then kudos to him...
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by idumuose(m): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2014
ogb5:
Do Nigerians resign?

He should tell us the truth of what happened, not this crap of saving the reason is personal
Don't be surprised to hear later that he has gone to pick governorship nomination form.He must have been asked by the powers that be to go and contest for the post of governor.
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2014
May be he is frm thesame sentorial zone with d new acting gov.
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by midpoint: 9:16am On Nov 24, 2014
He was in the same camp with the sacked Acting Governor, the powers that be had arranged to impeach him today, he resigned to avoid embarrassment.
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by gbenga4sure(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2014
who is kente.we don't know him here in yemen.Anyway we in Yemen thinks GMB is Nigerias best choice. grin
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by nairaman66(m): 10:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Booked!
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 24, 2014
What about Jona?
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Rt Hon Mark Useni Bako has been elected as new speaker of the Taraba State House of Assembly.
Re: Speaker, Taraba State House Of Assembly, Rt Hon. Josiah Sabo Kente Has Resigned. by Nutase: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2014
naija magic

(1) (Reply)

Quotable Quote By President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. GCFR / PDP Thugs With OPC Members, See What They Are Doing In Lagos State - Pictures / Pic: A Little Boy Falls Victim Of The Xenophobic Attack In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.