Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo (4398 Views)

VP Osinbajo Lambasts Northern Leaders / Yoruba Group Accuses Buhari Of Pretending To Be A Progressive / Pan-Yoruba Group, Afenifere Endorses Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo by iconize(m): 9:43am On Nov 25, 2014
Sagamite:

Homoerotic cretinous fuuktard, show us the lexicon archives where you used the words. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A fuuktard wants to be Sagamite? I am not flattered. grin grin grin grin grin

You're a drunken mooron! grin grin grin

A quality dumbness patient - you're. Now, say "I'm a quality dumbness patient". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jump off the cliff with your putrid mouth wide open if you can't go through my comments.
Re: You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo by Sagamite(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2014
iconize:

You're a drunken mooron! grin grin grin

A quality dumbness patient - you're. Now, say "I'm a quality dumbness patient". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Jump off the cliff with your putrid mouth wide open if you can't go through my comments.

Homoerotic fuuktard, you want to be me? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are worshiping your God by imitation? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You're Not Qualified To Assess Jonathan - Yoruba Group Lambasts Obasanjo by Caseless: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
profjustine458:

For the first time the Yoruba group hav said the truth...
I wish they can also say that to those APC
rascals like Kwankwaso,Fashola, Amaechi,
Buhari, and yoruba malam Tinubu.God Bless Jonathan
hag, u need help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biafra: Celebrations, as IPOB Petitions United Nations (UN) - CNN / The Immortal Biafran Picture That I Craved For... / Check Out Toyota Nigeria's New Price List For 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.